~ 4 ~ Going Out?

I Don't Need A Man

Though I had just spoken to a Korean Idol, I continued eating my too old breakfast, like nothing had happended.

I needed to be relaxed, when I got over to Yanoco's place, cuz she would cheer me up and try to make me go crazy with her anyway. So I tried to be as calm as possible, before turning into a crazy puppy at her place.

I ran out in the entré and found an old, brown jacket. I actually think my mum bought it for me once..

Argh, I miss her so bad. I putted the jacket and some more clothes on as fast as I could. I didn't really know why I was in such a hurry, but I just felt like it couldn't wait anymore.

I looked myself in the mirror at the wall and putted a litlle bow in my hair, just for my cute side of myself... I didn't do any make-up, because I knew that Yanoco wanted to do a whole make-up tutorial on me anyway. The result looked like this:

 

My fingers gently ran through the wall in the entré and found the electrical outlet. I turned off the lights, the aircondition and the ventilation. I got my keys, my phone and my bags.

Everything was ready. Slowly, I closed the door and locked it. And then my feet started walking.

Walking in the opposite direction of school and so on. I could see Yanoco's house a couple of meters away. I wanted to run the rest, but the heavy bags prevented me to do it. Aish, stupid bags, I thought to myself.

As I came closer to the house I could hear loud music playing from Yanoco's window.

Of course she did that. Yanoco was that kind of girl, who just really needed music and party all the time. But I honestly liked that about her; so addicted to parties, but also funny kind and really weird.

Just like me. I guess that's why we became such good friends ever since we met eachother first time at highschool.

"Yah! - Alex! - Just walk in! The door is unlocked~"

I walked into the house with the bags and didn't really know what to do, before Yanoco came downstairs.

"Ahh! - long time no see - I missed you so bad, sweetie!

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her bag right as tightly. It felt good to be holded. It was like all my feelings about mum suddenly disappeared. For a moment.

"I missed you too! I'm so happy I can live here for a while. Thanks again, Noco" I thanked her again and was actually very serious for a moment.

"Arh, no problem, sweetie ~ I was going to invite to a pajamaparty soon anyway" She said as she putted on a smirk. That smirk always leaded to a weird or funny comment to what just had been said;

"But this time, we're not going to have a pajamaparty.. I have better and more mature plans with you little monkey!" When she had said the last part, she puttet on a big hilarious smile and I couldn't help, but bursting out in laughter. She smiled at me and began to laugh too. 

It didn't take long, before the clock already was 9:30 PM and we had just eaten a late dinner. Her parents was never at home, because they both were lawyers and travelled all the time.

So practically, we had the house for ourselves. And then Yanoco got an idea *of course*.

"Why don't we go to the club tongiht?! I can fix your hair and make-up for you! Pleeeeeeaaaase!" She gave me the 'please stare' and made a cute begging position. I knew it would turn out like this. Why didn't I just say no?

A party wasn't what I need right after my mum died. But unfortunately, I couldn't disgaree with her 'please stare'.. Aish, she got me falling for that trick evrytime!!

"Okaaaaaay. But we have to look good then. To the bathroom!" I almost yelled the last part, because I wanted to sound like a old wizard. Kay... - That just sounded weird.

We ran out to the bathroom and she started putting make-up on my face. ½ hour after, we both were finished with the hair, the make-up and the clothes.

We had out swimsuits underneath our clothes, because the club we were going to, also had a pool, a pool-bar and a lot more stuff, including hot half guys with wet hair...

Uhh.. I actually couldn't wait to go. Maybe a night in a club would be good for me? Yeah, maybe it would...

Party clothes!! :

We took a mini taxi, which I thought would break down, to the club and walked the rest.

Arriving to the party, I could see boys and girls walking around in only shorts and tops. It was so.. Weird.. But, well, I guess I had to deal with that fact.

As soon as we entered the outside dancefloor... Uh... Hot guys everywhere! - We had already got our eyes on a hot guy..; He had six-pack and his hair was black with a little pink coloured into it.

I thought it looked cool, but Yanoco didn't seem to like his hair. 

The rest of the night, we spended the time seperated. Yanoco had found a slang of guys and she was making tricks for them at the pool.

Sometimes she kissed one of them and then let go again. The guys didn't seem to worry about her kissing all of them. Well, I suggested they were too drunk to notice what actually was going on.

The music played really loud and if you should say something, you had to yell it or else it would just look like you were meming. I sat on a barchair, waiting for something to happen, when suddenly a guy came over to me;

"Heey ~ You're.. Relly p-pretty. Want-t a drink?!" The guy asked me. It was obvious that he was extreamly drunk.

But though he was drunk, he was actually pretty hot. I thanked yes and knew this would lead to something. I was drunk myself, but not that much..

Okay, maybe so drunk that I would vomit, if I got another drink. But well, when you're drunk, you don't think in that way...

So of course I got the drink and bottomed the glass in about 5 seconds. And then... Ew... I got such a weird feeling... Like my stomach wanted to turn around inside itself.

"Aaaahh, th-that was gooood! - wanna d-dance?!" the guy asked me, but before I could come with any objections, he had already taken me out on the dancefloor.

I danced with the guy and sometimes, he tried to grap my ... Pretty creepy, if you ask me. We danced and he told me a funny joke and showed me some impressive moves.. And then suddenly... Our faces was very close to eachother.

Actually only a couple of inches.. Maybe three? - no two... One... Zero..?

- Something soft were pressed onto my lips. It felt... Good.

His lips soflty kissed on me. Yea, not only on the lips... He continued down on my neck and up to my lips again.

I had totally forgot about the bad feeling of vomitting I had about 5 minutes ago.

And like it wasn't a suprise, I got nausea right at that moment I thought of it.

I felt like throwing up. Right now. Not in a minute. Nope, right now. F__k... I quickly got off the guy and tried to run through the crowd of people.

Luckily, I managed to get outside in a little blind alley. From the alley you could still see Yanoco playing with the guys and a lot of other people flirting and dancing.

Some trees was there to prevent strangers attending the party. Unfortuntalety, it didn't work..

Before my eyes turned blur, *just before throwing up* I could see a shadow from the dancefloor running like a total retard towards me.

But I really couldn't think of that right now. Something wanted to get out of me as fast as possible and I didn't wanted it to wait. I threw up and coughed a couple of times. It tasted awful and sour.

My mouth smelled awfully of alchohol and combustion. The guy from before came out and started supporting me.

"Are you okay?" He looked at me with huge eyes and a worried expression in them. I coughed again and stood straight up.

".. Yea.. I'm just r-really tired. I think I have to say goodbye now."

"Ah, so that's what you think, little lady?!" It was a deep voice of a man. Probably one in the 30's.

I turned my head at the voice and ended up seeing the group of 8 men that had threated the woman last night outside my window.

This was NOT good.