~ 5 ~ We Found You

I Don't Need A Man

No. This couldn't be happening. It just couldn't. Impossible. Unfortunately it wasn't for them.

The man who was talking to me looked like he was smirking. Oh God - so creepy..

I wiped my mouth with my hand and took a step closer to the man. I was pretty drunk, so I guess I didn't know what I was doing...

The guy, who was supporting me tried to stop me from walking towards the man, but I just pushed him gently away. Actually I felt kinda sad for him; he was such a good-looking guy and really really gentle too.

'Hmm... I'm sorry, dude, I'm drunk and I'm about to have problems now, understand?' I was murmuring under my own breath..

"You wanna come with us? - we can give you what you search for.. Just follow us.." The man said. Since I was drunk I didn't mind to to anything but just going with them.

The guy from before tried to stop me again, but he ended getting beatet up my 2 of the other men from the group. Yes, I now that is true. - I heard him screaming and yelling in the backgground.

 

...

 

I was being pulled into a car by some of the men, but I just screamed. You know - you do random stuff like that, when you're drunk. And I was drunk. Pretty drunk, actually.

They glanced at me with deathly stares and shushed me. The car was placed at a really crowded road, just beside the club.

- So people were slowly starting to notice my situation, because I were also started to hit the men with my purse.. And I was screaming...; "Don't you dare to come near me! - I'll do karate on you, ert!!"

I really had no idea why I said that. I don't even know how to do karate.

But I know how to do Judo. In fact, I'm pretty good at it. So they could just try to annoy me...

As I was screaming like a total retard, people came running towards me and yelled at the men. I thought it sounded like "noooodoooonnttoodaath". But I guess I couldt hear anything clearly because I was drunk. Oh well...

Soon a crowd was around us and someone might have called the police already, because I could see a blue light and I was hearing a very loud and shrill sound.

The two, who had a tight grab on me, soon loosed up and jumped into the car, while pushing me violently away.

Almost all the men from the group had gone into the car, except from 'the boss' of the group, who had talked to me earlier on the night.

He took exactly 3 long steps to reach me, a meter long I think...

"Maybe I can't have you now. But sooner or later, we will find you. Wherever you are. Live in fear, little girl." With those words, he walked through the crowd of yelling people.

Many of them were trying to hit him vioently and some even with their purses and bags.

I couldn't even react to his words. It seemed like he was going to stalk me until he finds me again. Mr. Park was right. I can't stay in Thailand. It's too risky. But where to go? 

My face was kinda like frozen and I couldn't make a single move. Though I was drunk, I felt quite sober.

'The boss' of the group was almost in the car, but some idiot had taken a stick and was running hella fast to hit him. But it didn't seem like he had any sense of presence, so he just bumped the stick straight into my frozen face.

SLAM

I think my face might have looked like I was retarded.

I felt very dizzy for about 1,5 seconds and then my eyes became black.

I think... I ____________beep____________beep____________beep____________

                                                                         

                                                                          ...