~ 1 ~ Emergency Blue Code

I Don't Need A Man

Mum's pulse wasn't there. There even wasn't a weak sound of it. Was she dead then?! I tried to remember what I learned in school in biologics. Pulses.. pulses... Nothing. I really couldn't remember anything! If I wasn't so upset with remembering the biological stuff, I would've been tearing up all ready. I mean, what if she was gone? She was my only family I had left. I couldn't lose her. But if I wouldn't lose her, I had to remember something about pulses. And like it couldn't become worse, I still couldn't remember anything.

F_ck... As I was standing there and looking like an idiot, who really had no idea what to do, the hero of all time came for being a hero for a last time. Mr. Park almost broke the door, whilst he rushed into the livingroom. I could see his hands were shaking and now I really understanded how serious the situation were. He stuck a long needle filled with mintgreen medicine into her stomach, while staring at her white face. She actually had open eyes, but she didn't say anything, didn't move and didn't breathe. Mr. Park looked like he was praying for mum. Suddenly he kissed her forehead, like everything was lost. {Kinda creepy, don't you think? Nah, you're right, I shouldn't be thinking like that, while my mum is about to die.. }

Mr. Park blinked a couple of times , for not tearing up. Or at least I thought so. The hero of all time stood up and gave me a imploringly glance. Like he was trying to tell me, that something was very bad or maybe would become very bad.. It gave me a beastly feeling in the whole body. Knowing the fact that something bad were to happen soon, just were terrible. Mr. Park slowly walked across the livingroom, to reach me. "Don't be scared, if something happens. Just try to forget and when it's time.. -Please move out of the country." I looked at him with huge eyes.

"M-moving o-out of the counrty?" I asked with a shaking voice.

"Yes.. I don't think you'll like it here when it's over. And I don't think it's safe here anyway; the guys who made your mum so sick is still in the neighborhood, and I don't take risk of make you live here, whilst they're out there, waiting for a new and innocent target." Mr. Park gave me the most serious glance, I've ever seen in my whole life. And then he just left without saying anything else.

I was now or never. I knew it. "Is she dead?!" I yelled after him, but he already had gone. Deep inside my head, that little voice everyone has, started talking to me; "She's not dead, Al. She is just very, very tired. She'll wake up soon." Could that be true? Well, it sounded possible. I went to my room; If she just were sleeping, I guess she wouldn't mind if I was in my room.

As the time passed on, I started to get nerveous; What if she didn't wake up? My nerves couldn't resist it anymore. I walked down the stairs to watch my mum.

But where was she? The sofa was empty and there was no one in the kitchen. I walked a bit faster nerveous for where she was. I looked at the toilet; no one either. I looked in the garden; not a soul. At last I looked at her room. Maybe she had gone up there to sleep more comfy? I slowly opended the door. Empty. Just like anywhere else. Where had she gone!?

Then I saw something. A white piece of clothes flaunting outside the terrace outiside her bedroom, which was on the same floor as mine; 2th floor. "." I really couldn't say anything else. I ran as fast as I could outside the terrace, finding my mum standing at the bainster. I made enormous eyes and screamed at her to come down; "Muuum! What are you doing?!" My voice was shaking and had a twist of pain meddled into it. She looked at me with pleased eyes. "Alexandra. I ain't meant to live more than this. It was emergancy blue code. That means.. The end. There isn't more I can do here. I will not be here to take care of you anymore. Don't do as bad as me. Go find a protecter. A protecter, who can do it right. And remember my daugther, I'll always be there for you in your heart." My eyes had been wet since I discovered she was standing out here, but now I was crying. Crying out loud. "Why do you have to do this?!" I got stammer. My voice was mushy because of the many tears that was trickling down my cheeks. "I already have told you. Take care my dear.. Farewell." "But!.." I couldn't finish my sentence, before the last part of my family was gone.

Forever.

 

 

 

Hey guys :3
Okay, this really was a dramatic chapter.. But that's what I wanted it to be :)

Did Mr. Park had any kind of relationship with Alex's mum? Think about it! :P

So... Alex's mum's dead. The doctor told her to move out of the country and maybe theres a sick group of gangsters after her.

What do do? Live in the house all by herself? Or go to a friend? No one knows yet.

Let's see what happens in next chapter :]