A Special Guest

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh..oppa...I love you" she whispered, catching her breath as his soft pecks made her pant.

"You are the only one for me...I love you too" he answered back, suddenly stopping his kisses to hold her in his arms for the last time.

"Oppa..Don't leave me..Don't stop..Keep making love to me" she whimpered out her request. She sniffed as he fiercely pressed his lips to hers in a fast motion. "I'm sorry baby"

Her hips connected to his s making both of them moan in sheer pleasure. HIs lips left a scorching mark everywhere it was placed. The pounding of their skin was all that could be heard over their loud screams and groans. Tears escaped her eyes once she knew, that this would be the last time his body would connect with hers.

"Don't worry baby..I will never forget you" he reasurred as he gave a powerful once more, bringing the both of them till pure bliss.

 

All that could be heard was the sounds of you clicking your mouse. You propped up your elbow on your lap and leaned your chin on it while staring at a screen which blinded you with words. A soft giggle escaped your lips once you read the next few lines. You sighed contently. How could someone be so romantic? You bit onto your nail and continued reading this fan made story.

"Baby? Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Seunghyun asked as he came out of the bathroom wearing a grey and white robe. His hair was slightly wet and he  took off his contacts so he was wearing his big black rimmed glasses. He inched closer to the bed you were sitting on with your laptop and hopped on as well. He instantly wrapped his arms around you and buried his face into the crook of your neck. 

You gasped slightly as you changed tabs on the website as you saw Seunghyun smirk. "What is it babe? Tell me" he urged 

"Nothing, Seunghyun" you mumbled. If Seunghyun were to find out that you were reading fanfics about another guy..he would get all jealous and stuff. You stopped reading T.O.P fanfics and decided to try something new. While goofing around AsianFanFics.com you stumbled upon a particular fanfic about an different idol.

And you had to admit..it was one of the best fanfics you have ever read. You probably shouldn't say this outloud but they were almost better than T.O.P ones. 

"Yah! What are you hiding!? No secrets!" Seunghyun whined as he grabbed a hold of your mouse to go back to the tab. 

You suddently felt all nervous. This was a interesting sitiuation and you don't know how Seunghyun was going to handle it. Seunghyun scanned the page quickly and his eyes set on the website. "Ah..reading fanfics about me again?" he said cheekily. "You know if you need some loving, I'm right here"

"Um...Seunghyun...Baby...I'm not reading about you" you corrected him as he pulled away, staring at you weirdly.

"What do you mean you aren't reading about me?" he asked as he looked at the page again.

"It's about a different idol..." you replied as you scooted farther away from Seunghyun. He began to examine the fanfic chapter closely as he caught the name of a familiar person....

His eyes widened as he pulled the laptop closer to his face. "You're reading about Hyun Joong!?" he exploded as he glared at you.

"No! Well yes! But it's just a fanfic, it means nothing. It's just for fun" you explained as you clung your arms around Seunghyun's neck and gave it a small kiss. 

"But why read his?! Just read mine! My fanfics are pretty good too!" he objected setting the laptop down on the mattress again. 

"What's wrong with reading Hyun Joong's? I like SS501 too. My life doesn't only revolve around Big Bang." you answered as you took your laptop again.

"It's that I just feel like you're....cheating on me.." he mumbled as he hugged you closer to him.

You stiffled a laugh by biting your lips but couldn't control once you let out a large giggle. You hung your head back as you cupped Seunghyun's pouting face. HIs bottom lip was protruding out as he stared at you with that puppy eyes through his thick rims. 

"How am I cheating on you? I haven't even met Hyun Joong yet" you said back crossing your arms over your chest. 

"I know but seriously? Are my fanfics that bad? Like I know some that I could show you" Seunghyun offered as he typed "T.O.P Scenarios" (^_^ Sorry had to be done) in the search bar. 

"Wait. Babe..you read your own fanfics?" you asked playfully, a smirk growing on your face.

He suddenly looked all flustered and he stared down onto the bedsheet, looking embarrased. "W-Well it's interesting..." he mumbled in protest as he gripped the sheets with his fingers. It was your turn to smirk as you crawled closer to him, poking his cheek. "I-It like gave me ideas on how to be romantic" 

"W-Wait" you said as you closed your eyes trying to process his confession "You learned how to be romantic by reading fanfics?" you asked biting your lips. 

"Not all the time!! Just in like emergency scenarios like at your birthday party and Christmas..." he protested randomly.

You covered your face in defeat as your shoulders rocked from the massive laughing session you were having. Who knew your amazing boyfriend read on how to be this amazing by his own fan made stories. He just scowled and pouted at your reaction. 

"Stop that!" he yelled but had little affect on you. "Just don't read about him! He's a close friend of mine and I just find it weird..so don't" he explained. 

You forgot how close Seunghyun was with Hyun Joong. They were so called "brothers" who knew everything about each other even though they always talked about different things. You finally put your hands down to see Seunghyun looking away from you. You sighed, taking a deep breath of the night air after your laughing marathon. 

"Ok....Ok...Fine..I won't laugh anymore and I promise to stop reading about him after this fanfic. Okay?" you offered.

You got a short nod as a response plus an embarrased Seunghyun playing with your fingers, slowly tracing the lines on your palms. You decided to break the silence by asking a question. "So babe..Are you going anywhere tomorrow?"

He lifted his head and tried regaining some of his pride again by putting on an handsome grin. "Yeah. I'm going to perform on Music Bank tomorrow. You wanna come with me?" he asked

"Really oppa?!" you asked excited. Going to his performances was usually very rare. Either his manager would always be worried that you would be caught or Seunghyun would always be over protective about you. 

"Yeah and you get to see your hot boyfriend in action" he teased, placing a delicate kiss on your jaw. 

This was one reason why you loved Seunghyun so much. He would literally wrap himself in suits, sunglasses and a cold hard look. But in the inside he was just a small funny and teasingly boy. He was so adorable sometimes.

"You are only going to look at me when I perform though..right?" Seunghyun asked cautiously. You would have rolled your eyes but didn't want to seem like a careless partner. Seunghyun is always so touchy with you and other guys. 

"Yes..I will only be looking at my amazing, handsome, cute and y boyfriend" you said in a monotone voice. Your favorite image flashed before your eyes at his devilish grin. 

-------------------

You were constantly being pushed around and you swore you have said "Excuse me" way too much times. Your mind was in a haze when only your current mission was to find Seunghyun and sit down. But that was being impossible by the amount of makeup stylists, managers and fans crowding around the dressing room. Now you were getting confused. There was a long hallway of rooms and there seemed to be an efficient amount of fans in front of each one. 

Your eyes squinted trying to find the door that was labeled with the name "BIGBANG". You ruffled your hair in fustration till the crowd finally deceased, trying to take their seats for the performance. You were still stuck in that lonely hallway now, going in a maze. Your heartrate slowed down once you finally found the door and pushed it open. 

Nevermind the crowd outside the room, the one in the dressing room was had double the more people swarming around. The room was tinted with blue walls while a T.V monitor was hung up on the corner of the room. A stylist rudely pushed you out of the way to get to Taeyang while you scoffed at her behavior. You smoothed out the creases on your shirt as you began to make your way to T.O.P. 

You could spot a big security guard trying to stop you before you flashed up the visitor's pass that Seunghyun lent you. He bowed shortly to you before gesturing a hand to the boys. You returned the bow and smiled warmly at the man. You bit your lips once you slowly creeped up on Seunghyun. 

He was wearing his favorite color: A pink suit. His hair was geled up in a small point where his jet-black hair shone. He slumped onto the makeup chair, closing his eyes as the stylist applied a shadow on his face from a brownish cake. You could hear his soft hums as he followed the beat of the song. Once the stylist walked away from Seunghyun to probably get more product. You decided to take this chance to greet Seunghyun.

"Hi T.O.P. I'm your biggest fan" you cooed as you leaned your chin on his shoulder.

His eyes instantly snapped open to look at your smiling face in the reflection of the mirror. A small smirk appeared on his lips as he tilted his make up chair backwards so that you could sit on his lap. You complied and gently placed your bottom on the tip of his knees, mostly using your feet to keep you balanced.

"So you're my biggest fan right? How about I let you get a free look at our performance and backstage" he said, continuing on with the act. You chuckled softly before nodding innocently and blinking your eyes in a cute manner. "And then you'll get lucky when I bring you home" he whispered in your ear softly as his eye flickered to your cheeks burning red. 

You bit the tip of your fingernail as you looked around twice, left and right for any witnesses. You cautiously spread open your legs and hopped onto Seunghyun more, straddling him slightly. A loud stiffle escaped his lips once you tried to be y for him. He then roared out a wave of laughter once you began to slowly shift on his lap. You expected a groan or a moan but then you caught his gaze looking at the mirror. 

You cautiously looked up to see Daesung standing behind the makeup chair with his mouth opened. "Ah...Noona.." Daesung mumbled as you quickly tried to get on your feet, almost knocking over some hair dryers on the way. "Ah..Hyung. If you guys wanted to do it so badly, then you should have waited till you guys reached home. Not where we could all see you." he told you while your cheeks felt so hot that they could fry an egg. 

"Don't worry. Hyung wouldn't want you to be scarred for life" Seunghyun reasurred him, jokingly. "Plus, she looks really weird when she's trying to be y" 

Your eyes widened as you desperately tried thinking of a comeback. "Well Seunghyun's not that y either. He once tried to do a y dance for me and he failed! By a lot!" You blurted out as he turned to gaze directly at your eyes. You could see pure annoyance and embarrasment in his orbs. 

"Yah! You said you liked it!" he objected, his voice raising at the end of his sentence. 

"Well....You're called ChoomTop for a reason" you answered back, sticking out your tounge in a proud manner.

"I'll never understand relationships" You heard Daesung mutter as he backed away from you guys teasing and revealing your biggest secrets.

"There was also that time where you tried to serenade me while taking off your shirt...and boy did that not work" you confessed.

"Yah! Why lie about those romantic things I do to you!?" he yelled, protruding his bottom lip out. "I work hard on those. You know how long I spent at the gym trying to get "chocolate abs" for your special dance! I spent 6 hours and when I took off my shirt, you said you loved it!" he protested. 

"I even went to Youngbae to teach me how to do that hip move and you love so much" he whined. "Do you know how long I had to convince myself to finally do it? You know I don't like to dance, so consider yourself special!"

You sighed in defeat as you gave Seunghyun a soft peck to make him shut up. "Fine, I feel very special" you admitted.

"Now it's ruined. No more y dances for you!" he said pointing a finger at your body. 

"Seunghyun-ssi? Are you ready to go on?" his manager asked waving a hand to motion Seunghyun near him. He stood up from the chair looking down at you. 

"I have to go on babe. You could watch from backstage" he offered as he attached the mic to his ear.

"Aww. I'll get lonely." you whined. "It's all dark there and I'll be all surrounded by staff" 

"Don't worry. Maybe you'll find someone to talk to or hang out with there?"

-----------------

It was all dark and crowdy near all of the camera equipment. You peered over the stage to see a small group of fans seated, getting ready for BIGBANG to perform. Most of them were chattering and holding up small "I love you BIGBANG!" signs that made you smile. You got bumped into again as the camera man quickly zoomed past you, obviously trying to get on stage. 

Despite being all stuffy, this was actually a good thing. You were able to see your boyfriend live without the discomfort of all of the crazy fans. You looked around you to see if they were getting ready anytime soon. You guess they were just checking the lights before they start their takes on the performance. 

A deep voice rang in your ears saying "Excuse me" to all the other people around you. It wasn't Seunghyun's voice so out of curiousity, you turned around to find your jaw hanging. It was him.....

The tiny fangirl deep inside your body wanted to pounce on him and just kidnap him, although Seunghyun wouldn't be so happy about that. You bit your lips and closed your eyes. You wanted to forget all you read last night to remove the awkwardness that was dwelling around you. "Um..Excuse me, who are you?" Hyun Joong asked you.

"Ah..Uh.." It was him! SS501!!! You wanted to squel or even do a little dance but you got to be professional. Just like when you first met Seunghyun. "I'm here for BIGBANG" you replied, straining to keep it's baritone normal.

"Oh..Are you allowed to be here? Because I don't think-" 

"Oh Seunghyun brought me here" you interupted.

"S-Seunghyun?...Oh! Now I see. You must be his girlfriend. I'm sorry for misunderstanding." he apologized, which you quickly waved your hands in front of you, dismissing that action.

"You don't have to apologize! It's fine" you reasurred him, nodding your head.

"I'm here because Seunghyun called me late last night to come see his performance. He said he really needed to me to come" Hyun Joong explained his situation while scratching the back of his head. "It's kind of weird. I haven't seen him in quite a while, but it's interesting seeing Seunghyun's fame" 

"He called you here? W-Why?" you asked curiously. Why would Seunghyun call his rival upon you? He probably wanted to be nice and let your inner fangirl have its time. You gotta remind yourself to thank Seunghyun later. Oh wow....3 whole minutes with Hyun Joong...In your small fantasy, your head snapped to the starting music booming from the stage. 

"So I guess here he is" he said while pointing at the stage. You both walked closer to the stage to get a better view. Big Bang began singing their lyrics while the stage gleamed with colors. Your gaze caught Seunghyun who just seemed to be casually walking around as if he was waiting for his part to start. 

"That's classic Seunghyun isn't it? Doesn't really move around much, does he?" Hyun Joong joked around, causing you to giggle.

"Yeah, I guess that's true. But I think he stopped trying to dance when people told him he couldn't dance" you added in. Seunghyun was never the dancer type. He was as stiff as a board but sitll managed to look hot as hell, without any dances or exposing any skin. 

It was amazing how his body works. The reason BIGBANG could casually walk around without the best dance moves or organization was because they are already so amazing without it. The music continued to boom as you heard the group of fans cheer along with the song. Their chants really put smiles on their faces, making you want to smile. 

"Oh god. Now I realized why I never come to his performances, it's all stuffy back here" he complained while you sheepily nodded, continuing to look at Seunghyun on stage who was now at the first verse. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter