(Child and Marriage Scenarios) When he has an affair (Part 1)

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma, is appa coming home yet? I can't wait to show him this!" Chang Hee said excitedly holding up a painting he just did

"It looks beautiful" you cooed examining it as you gave him a kiss. "Appa should be coming home soon" you replied 

Chang Hee decided that he wanted to put it up on the refrigerator so you helped him get some magnets to place it up.

"Wow, it looks great umma!" Chang Hee exclaimed admiring the picture

You giggled softly as you returned to watching T.V. Chang Hee was sitting on the dinner chair swinging his legs as he kept staring at the door to open. Before you knew it, you finished 2 episodes of a drama already and Seunghyun was still not home. You stared at the time 11:00. Your eyes widened, it was past Chang Hee's bed time!

You rushed over to the dinner table to find Chang Hee sleeping with his head resting on the table. You sighed at this sad scene, Chang Hee really wanted to show Seunghyun his painting. You were going to have to talk to Seunghyun when he gets home. You picked up Chang Hee causing him to stir in his sleep and brought him to his little bed.

You tucked the covers in and blew him a kiss. As if on cue the door swung open to Seunghyun walking in.

"Where were you?" you asked as you saw him place his jacket on the chair

"Sorry babe, YG got us remembering this new dance and I didn't have a chance to call you" he replied nonchalantly

"Oh, well Chang Hee wanted to show you this" you said gesturing towards the picture on the refrigerator

"It looks....great" he replied as he just walked towards the bedroom

You sighed at his behavior. What is wrong with Seunghyun? For the past couple months he has been acting like his family wasn't a big deal. He came home late all the time using excuses like "a new dance" or "recording a new song" which made you curious. 

But right now you were just happy that your husband was home. You approached the bed where you sat down tracing the bedsheets waiting for Seunghyun to finish his shower. You don't know why but Seunghyun and you haven't been affectionate towards each other in a long time. You missed him, and you two barely even kissed or cuddled anymore.

You snapped out of thought when you heard the water stop running. Seunghyun came out wearing a white robe and his slippers as he walked towards the bed. He gave you a half-hearted smile as he laid down on the bed. You decided to take action of the distance between you two.

You crawled towards him more as you laid down next to him dangerously close. His body stiffened which made your heart sting. 

"Did you have a nice day baby?" you asked quietly using your index finger to trace his back since it was facing you

"Hmm, yeah" he replied back as he turned more far away from you.

You were growing fustrated. Why was he acting like you were a stranger? Your heart was in a clutch as you felt your love was slipping away

"Does your body feel sore from all the dancing?" you asked playfully as you massaged his shoulders

"Not...that much" he replied as he softly pushed your hands away

"Oppa, I missed you tonight" you cooed as you gave him small kisses on the back of his neck

"Me..too" he said back. He then noticed what you were doing "Um...oppa is tired, so not tonight" he moved his head away cautiously

You closed your eyes in sadness as you could feel tears b in your eyes. You should just give up...You slumped back onto your side of the bed where the barrier was made from the division of your pillows. 

You thought about your marriage. It seemed so....dead. You could never feel love from Seunghyun. It was just half-hearted pecks on the lips once in a while, small conversations that were going no where, less time he spent with his family....

You forced yourself to go to sleep, telling yourself to try again to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter