When you and him have a child (Part 2)

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looks so precious in the small crib. There were many other babies in the room with him but your little Chang Hee stood out the most. Well it was because he had Seunghyun's good looks which could always stand out. 

You remembered the pain from giving birth that you recently did but it was worth it. Thank god Seunghyun made it in time to see the birth of his precious child. You knew he had an interview but like the amazing person Seunghyun is, you always came first.

"He looks so beautiful" Seunghyun said as he wrapped his arms around you from behind

"He is, because he has his appa's looks" you pointed out teasingly

"Yeah but he has your beauty too. You did a good job babe" he cooed as he began rocking you side to side

"Seunghyun...." you began making him look at you "We're parents now" you pointed out

He chuckled before giving you a peck "Yes we are, but I couldn't be happier" 

The both of you were excited to have this baby together but of course you were scared. During the pregnancy Seunghyun wanted everything to be perfect, with the rooms, clothes and of course toys. Seunghyun personally ordered customized bear bricks for his son or daugher at that time. You remembered scolding him not to spend so much money on toys but being the persistant person he is, he got a whole set. 

"Just think, the both of us raising a child" you pointed out again

"Babe, I know you are scared. I am probably more scared than you are" he replied

He was right. After the baby is born there will be loads of reporters coming in and taking pictures and writing articles. That thought upsetted you but you knew there will be people helping you. Even though YG was very unhappy about this baby, he promised to protect it. You also knew that Seunghyun would make sure no one touched a single hair on his baby's head. Big Bang would also be hard to do as well. You warned him countless times about it but he would always reply saying it is worth it.

You believed him but always had a doubt in your mind telling you something else. But now watching you and Seunghyun's son sleeping peacefully and knowing that he was the product of your love, he was worth it.

"Appa and Umma love you very much" Seunghyun cooed tapping the glass window where his son was

"Seunghyun, you know he can't hear you right" you teased snuggling into his arms 

"I know but he's our son, I can't help but say that to him" he replied

You decided to join him and you tapped the glass slightly saying "Appa and Umma will try our best to take care of you and we will always be by your side"

Seunghyun chuckled at you and continued talking to his son "Appa will try eveything to make you happy, he has a lot of toys you know and you could play with all of them........except for my expensive bear bricks" 

You hit Seunghyun lightly on the arm "Yah, let our son play with whatever he wants"

He chuckled again as he stared into your eyes intensely.

"We are a family now and I am so happy that it is with you. I love you" Seunghyun said lovingly 

"I love you too Seunghyun" you replied standing on your toes to give him a kiss.

You deepened it and he wrapped his arms around you. You both kissed each other smiling to yourselves and picturing your future together as a family.

-------------------

1 year later

"Can you say appa?" Seunghyun cooed as he carried Chang Hee up from the crib and rocking him side to side.

Chang Hee was growing up fast and growing more handsome as well. By the way he was growing you could suspect that he would be the same as his father. Chang Hee was tall and healthy for a baby and his face had the exact same features as Seunghyun. The bow shaped lips, charasmatic eyes, shaped jaw but he had your cuteness added. 

"Are you trying to get him to speak?" you asked entering the nursery 

"Yeah aren't babies supposed to speak now?" he replied

"Seunghyun, you have to give him time" you said stepping closer to the baby.

Chang Hee actually started making noise that were sorta forming words but mostly they were just babbles and gurgles. 

Automatically Chang Hee started whining for you stretching his arms at your direction. Seunghyun felt offended whenever you came into the room because once you did, Chang Hee wanted nothing to do with him

"Aw now he doesn't want me anymore" Seunghyun whined and pouted making you giggle

"Don't be jealous of our baby" you said kissing him

"Go away! I don't get why Chang Hee likes you more" he said playfully

"Yah! Maybe it's because I am his umma" you replied snuggling the baby in your arms

"But I am his appa and I buy him cool toys" he defended making you laugh

You picked up Chang Hee's arm and used a high voice saying "Appa, I love you" 

He chuckled immediately before setting him back on the crib. 

"Mmm baby some of my friends wanted me to go out with them today" you said making him look at you

"So early?" he asked looking at the time that said 8:00 am

"Well just shopping and eating that's it basically it and I'll be back around 3" you replied 

"Ok, sure but be careful" Seunghyun said

You hesitated for a moment "But Seunghyun....do you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter