When he is in love with you but you are dating another Big Bang member (G-Dragon)

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong oppa fighting!" you yelled as Jiyong smiled at you before walking towards the dance floor.

You watched Jiyong dance while you were mesmerized. He was so professional. The dance, the rap and the image was all so perfect. You and Jiyong have been dating for a couple of months and you could say things are progressing fast. Your eyes were glued to Jiyong who was now dancing to his solo part in Big Bang's song but you didn't know that someone else was watching you......

Seunghyun chugged down his water bottle angrily. What the hell did Jiyong have that he didn't?! Just seeing you cheer Jiyong on and then come back giving you a kiss on the cheek made him feel disgusted.  It was like the worst feeling in the world. He thought that you should be doing those things to him. He should be the one getting the hug from you after dancing, he should be the one holding your hand while going on dates, he should be the one to feel your soft lips once you pressed it onto his......... Damn! He has got to snap out of it.

He placed a soft gaze upon your way as he thought he shouldn't be desperately in love with you right now. It was so so wrong. You were Jiyong's girl, not his but he can't get you out of his head. He should have claimed you first, he knows it's messed up but by the way Jiyong was treating you, he knew Jiyong didn't love you as much as he did.

"Yay!" you cheered as Jiyong finished. He came back and kissed you on the cheek. You were stunned but then soon broke into a smile hugging him

Barf! There should be a no public display of affection between you and Jiyong unless it was with him.

"Hey, I am going to go first, meet me at home okay babe?" Jiyong asked while you just nodded

Jiyong walked through the door while you bent down to pick up your purse. You rose back up till you saw Seunghyun standing there

"Hey Seunghyun" you said smiling

"H-Hi" he stuttered. 

You noticed there was something wrong and grabbed his hand asking "Is there something wrong?"

His heart was pounding against his chest as you looked into his eyes "I'm fine" he replied

"So where's your boyfriend?" Seunghyun asked darkening his voice on the word boyfriend

"Oh, he went home early, said he was tired" you replied then asked "Aren't you tired too, I saw you do a hot dance" you asked jokingly

"You care about me?" he asked hopefully

You were speechless and stuttered "Y-Yeah, you are my boyfriend's closest friend, you are basically like one of mine as well"

"Oh" was all he could say.

He looked at you again. He couldn't take it anymore! The pain was litteraly eating him alive. He couldn't sleep, eat, or do anything because of you. Your caring personality, cute face and humor was driving him insane. He needed  to have you.

"Can we talk in private?" he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter