T.O.P, you, models...and jealousy

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tilt your head a little more down" you heard Seunghyun's manager say as he was inspecting the photoshoot. 

Seunghyun obeyed as he lowered his head and continued to flash his dark gaze towards the floor. You bit your lips once you saw Seunghyun pose looking at the camera while stuffing his hands in his pockets. You felt your cheeks turn red as you continued to watch Seunghyun's photoshoot.

Seunghyun invited you to come watch him do his job by making you come to his photoshoot for some magazine. Supposedly this was a y and dark theme he had to do and you were not complaining one bit on the way he looked. He was wearing a casual black suit with a white dress shirt underneath with its buttons ed to his chest. His hair was combed over with some gel and his face was flawless.

And here you were, fangirling about all of it all the way in the back where the camera was flashing.  After Seunghyun's shots standing up were done, they moved to a shot with a long black couch in it. 

"Okay! Bring her in!" the crew shouted 

Her? Your excitement suddenly dropped once you had a gut feeling on what shot Seunghyun would have to do next. You shook your leg viciously trying to look Seunghyun in the eye but he was too busy with fixing his hair. Why didn't he tell you about this?! You continued to look at Seunghyun with worry, trying to read his mind if possible but he looked calm, as if this was nothing new. 

Your attention snapped towards some heels clicking on the floor. Your jaw nearly dropped when you saw her. She was like a goddess and you sorta knew her. Her name was Chung Ae and she supposedly was a hot, y, famous model. But what she was wearing was what made your eyes widen and your jaw tremble. She was wearing nothing but lingerie! She had on a lacy black bra with some see-through shorts and glittery high heels. Her cherry dark hair complemented her outfit along with her pale shimmery skin. 

You gulped loudly. Now your new fear was what they were going to be doing in this shoot. You felt like you were competing for Seunghyun in some way. Look at her wearing a y bra that was barely covering her full s and some shorts that barely covered the longest legs you have ever seen. And the iest thing you ever did for Seunghyun was wear a freaking night gown for Christmas.

Seunghyun seemed as stunned as you once he saw her. He gulped visibly which made your heart sting. He shakily shook her hand and bowed slowly. She seemed just as smitted with him because she ily flipped the hair off one shoulder revealing smooth creamy skin under. Your blood boiled...You just wanted to go up to that shoot and push her away from Seunghyun

"Um...Seunghyun-ssi?" Chung Ae asked him putting a finger to her chin

"Ye-Yes" Seunghyun replied nodding quickly

"Hmm I feel so honored to work with you....You look very handsome and very...y" she said innocently sighing afterwards

Could she not see what she was doing? This girl was flirting with Seunghyun! Your jaw tightened once you heard the crew telling them to get in their postitions. Seunghyun cautiously laid down on the couch with one of his legs raised slightly, leaning it against the couch. You flinched at the sight of the woman crawling up him, bending her body in a seductive pose. 

Seunghyun eyes scanned everywhere except her, knowing that what he was doing was basically a sin. He glanced at you giving you a reasurring smile that really didn't help that much

"Oh oppa, you leg is in the wrong position" Chung Ae pointed out and then she reached over trying to move his leg. You weren't sure if this was on purpose or an accident but it made you want to fall out of your seat. When she reached over to move Seunghyun's thigh, her hand "accidently" palmed his crotch.

Seunghyun's breath hitched as he became flustered trying to get up. "Oh oppa! I'm sorry that I did that" Chung Ae exclaimed putting on her best innocent face before looking down at him.

Seunghyun just nodded, desperately signaling the crew to move on. After a few more seductive poses, one where Seunghyun had to hold her and she purposely pressed her against this chest. Seriously? This girl stunk of desperation. 

Finally after they were done, Seunghyun straightened up fixing his tux and hair. You were going to follow him till she beat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter