When he proposes to you

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh oppa do you have any extra towels?" you asked as you stepped out of the bathroom wearing a robe while Seunghyun was laying there on the couch.

"Uh Sure babe" he said as he handed you a few. As you were about to turn away he grabbed your face and gave you a peck. 

You smiled at him and went back into the bathroom to dry your hair. Seunghyun has been very romantic with you tonight. He picked you up from work and brought you to his villa. He has been giving you lots of kisses, hugs and "I love you"s which you weren't complaining about.This day was just perfect.

You walked out of the bathroom and was stopped when you saw a bunch of candles on around the couch with two wine glasses on the coffee table. You grinned widely as you walked out only wearing your robe and sat down.

"Seunghyun, what is this?" you asked taking a sip of wine.

"Hmm oh it's nothing. I just want to show you how much I love you" he replied giving you a peck on the cheek

"mm why is oppa so romantic tonight?" you teased

"Only tonight?" he asked pretending to be hurt

You giggled and said "No, everynight is romantic with you" you replied making him smile as he wrapped both of his arms around your body snuggling into it. 

You leaned your head on his chest as you giggled again. You can't believe you could even date such a perfect man like Seunghyun but here he is and he is everything you dreamt for. 

"I wish time would stop" he mumbled. You looked up at him weirdly questioning him. "I wish time would stop because I never want to release you, I never want you to go"

You had tears in his eyes from his words. You looked up and kissed him passionately.

"Oppa, promise me forever" you whispered "Promise you will never let me go"

"You are talking nonsense. You know you mean the world to me. I want to give you anything your heart desires, you know?" he said quietly in his deep voice

You snuggled closer to him wrapping your arms around his body as well as you drifted to light sleep. He smiled at how adorable and perfect you were when you slept. The pure and unique face is what made him fall desperately in love with you. He carried you bridal style to the bedroom and laid you down on the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter