Being Perfect for T.O.P

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ooo Oppa's on T.V!" you exclaimed excitedly to yourself once you saw Seunghyun appear on the screen being interviewed for a magazine.

You hopped onto the couch causing your fuzzy slippers to stumble onto the floor. You leaned your back onto the couch while looking at your boyfriend talk so calmly and mature during the interview. You saw flashes of some of the shoots fly through the screen while seeing her. In many of the photos, the model looked hot with her bronzed skin tone, smooth legs, big s, and of course the perfect body. You remembered she was named the hottest model on T.V. Eun Hye was the basically the goal for all Korean woman....

Yes, your blood boiled but you forced yourself to calm down. Seunghyun warned you about the photoshoot and that he was going to be working with her...so you had to control yourself. You shook your head and continued to stare at your T.V screen when Seunghyun appeared on again. 

"So how is it like working with Eun-hye?" the interviewer asked 

"Oh! She...." Seunghyun began before he caught himself on his words. He looked flustered trying to find the right answer to say on camera. "She's a pleasure to work with" he replied

"That's a nice thing to say..Well now on to the next topic. Many fans have been saying, you two look well together because of your charming and flawless looks..Do you agree with that?" 

"Of course. In my own opinion and many others Eun Hye is a very beautiful girl. She was very comfortable to work around and I hope I can learn a lot from her"

"Ah, I see. And now how would you rate her looks?" the interviewer pressed on like he was itching for Seunghyun to say something scandel wise. 

"Hmm..As I said, I think Eun Hye is very beautiful. Her looks, physical apperance and the way she takes care of her body is very good as well" Seunghyun replied with ease as he motioned his hand to gesture to his face. "I think she has a talent of one of a kind with her personality and her amazing beauty."

"Wow, I think all of our viewers' hearts blew up from you kind words Seunghyun-ssi. I am sure Miss Eun Hye felt the same way about you. Thank you for the interview Seunghyun-ssi. We wish you future luck in Big Bang! Fighting!

The screen changed to the same reporter introducing himself and telling everyone about the latest new with Seunghyun and Eun Hye:

"Hello viewers! Thank you for watching our latest scoop on super star T.O.P and the gorgeous Eun Hye! These two seem to be very fond of each other so you must stay tuned next time to find ou-!"

You shut the T.V in utter disgust. Your ragged breathing making your chest rise with every breath. You looked at your surroundings...Why did you feel so hurt right now. You leaned back more into the couch letting your stomach protrude outwards while your head was hanged back. 

What Seunghyun said was professional and mature so why did you feel like a little kid being so jealous and hurt. I guess the hurt was radiating off the fact that your boyfriend could talk so fondly about another woman...well another woman's beauty. Beauty...well every woman has it but as of this moment you didn't feel any of it coming out. In fact, you felt horrible...

That woman bending seductively over Seunghyun with her flat stomach made you shift uncomfortably in your seat. She basically had the body of a Barbie Doll which you weren't sure if plastic was a common charactistic between the two. No..You didn't want plastic surgery, you didn't want someone shaving your bones to get that so called "perfect body".

You sighed heavily again making your stomach expand out. Without thought you looked down at your abdomen. You slowly pinched a bit of baby fat which made you sigh even more. You looked down at your s as well. Compared to the model's you soon began to feel even more self-conscious about yourself. 

You weren't one to ever feel bad about yourself. You weren't one of those girls who watched everything they ate to the last crumb. You ate whatever with Seunghyun when you were hungry, celebrated with ice cream or cupcakes when you felt happy, and ate tons of sweets when bored or when it was the time of the month. You also weren't one of those obsessed eaters as well, you made sure to not over eat or under eat. 

You bit your lips as you turned your back to stare at the tub of ice cream that was left on the kitchen counter to thaw out. You slowly put the lid back on top of it and threw it out in the garbage. Drowning in your own thoughts, your legs carried you to the bathroom and you ended up staring at a girl in the mirror.

Her jaw was trembling as she watched her figure. She never thought she was fat or too skinny. Seunghyun used to call her beautiful everyday and everynight just to remind her of her beauty. Her eyes traveled down every curve of her body down to her waist and thighs.

She slowly touched her thighs imagining it being slimmer...just like Eun Hye's. She pressed her fingertips into her abdomen, kneading into it, slowly picturing it being as thin as paper....just like Eun Hye's. Her hands slid down her arms imagining her skin being as shiny and fit.....just like Eun Hye's. She cupped her face squishing it slightly and picturing it being silky and smooth...just like Eun Hye's...

This girl was you. You were her. You were the girl who wanted to be perfect. You wanted to be perfect for Seunghyun.

------------

"Yeobo?" Seunghyun called out from the living room as he set down his jacket on the jacket rack. He cocked his head ot the side once he heard the faint sounds of shuffling echo from the hallway.

"Seunghyun..." you called out as you stepped out wearing the biggest clothes you ever wore.

You wore a huge grey hoodie that barely showed your figure. You just didn't want Seunghyun to see you...You also wore Seunghyun's large sweat pants as well which you had to fold it over your ankles. 

Seunghyun chuckled lightly as he walked over to you and gave you a soft peck on your lips. His breath lingered on your lips that soon turned to warm chuckle.

"Why are you wearing this?" Seunghyun asked looking at you up and down.

"Um..I felt a little cold" you answered quietly wrapping your arms around you preventing Seunghyun from touching you. 

"Okay, but if you are sick,  I got your favorite dinner" Seunghyun exclaimed happily holding up a plastic bag with a huge smily face saying 'Have a nice day' on it. 

You felt your mouth water a little bit. You were so hungry. You didn't eat a single crumb today because of all of the depressing thoughts that happened. You bit your lip so Seunghyun wouldn't see your desire for the food he was holding in his hands.

"No, it's okay. I'm not that hungry" you replied closing back the plastic lid on the takeout.

Seunghyun had a dazed and confused look on his face. You knew what he was thinking. You never turned down a meal, espicially if it was your favorite one. 

"W-Why? Are you sure you are feeling okay baby?" he asked worriedly as he placed a warm hand on your forehead. He then cupped your face feeling for any hint of heat. 

You nodded reasuringly as you took Seunghyun's hands and kissed his palm, signaling that everything was fine. 

"O-Okay. If you really aren't hungry, how about my baby and I watch a movie eating ice cream?" he asked pestering you.

"No..no ice cream" you ordered sternly keeping your gaze on the floor. 

This time Seunghyun didn't say anything. He just sighed and led you to the couch in the living room. He took off his thick suit leaving only his dress shirt on. He also made sure to wrap a tight blanket around the both of you in fear that you really might be sick. Soon after he felt you were comfortable in this position he pressed a button on the remote that soon started to play a romantic comedy. 

Seunghyun shifted his legs so that you were now sitting on his lap while he wrapped his arms around you. He often leaned his head on your neck and looking up to your face as if to see what was really wrong with you tonight. 

No way in hell were you ever going to tell Seunghyun how you feel. Seunghyun was basically like a dad at some points. You knew if you told him, he would just give you a lecture and tell you how "beautiful" you were. But right now, no one could make you feel that way. 

Yes, you always wondered why Seunghyun was with you. Why be with you when he could have anyone? He could have the hottest girls in Seoul or even that model Eun Hye....Why be with the girl who was now all envying all of those woman right now?

"I love you" the woman said

"I love you too. You're so beautiful" the man called back

The man soon brought the woman close to his chest capturing her lips hungrily. 

The main stars in the movie continued to do this on your T.V screen till you felt Seunghyun move under you. You decided to ignore it and continue watching the screen. Seunghyun moved his head closer to your neck tracing your collarbone with the tip of his nose. 

At some point you felt a small sensation run through you as your attention snapped to Seunghyun giving you light and soft kisses on your neck. Unconsciously you craned your neck to give him better access as his kisses turned more sloppier. He began biting slightly leaving a small love bite on your neck. 

He then pushed you gently making you lay down on the couch while he hovered over you. He depended on his forearms as he then began to proceed to catch your lips in a passionate kiss. Both of your mouths battled harshly and it seemed like forever since the kiss stopped. He bent down to latch his lips onto your upper chest making you roll your eyes in pleasure. 

You wrapped your arms around his neck postioning his to stay there as he gave his sloppy kisses. You whimpered out his name once you felt one of his hands ride up your thigh. He gripped onto one of the pockets on your (actually his) sweat pants. You fumbled with his shirt buttions initially you leading to popping 2 of them. 

After that Seunghyun began to work on lifting the huge hoodie off of you. He massaged his thumbs into your hipbone before grabbing the hem. The hoodie was halfway up your chest when you grabbed his wrists.

Realization hit you fast once you knew what you were doing. Seunghyun would have to see you ....Well, it's not like he hasn't before but now you felt very uncomfortable revealing yourself like that. Usually you wouldn't be like this but now you know better...

"S-Stop..We have to stop" you mumbled randomly as you sat up fixing your hoodie

"W-What is it? What's wrong baby?" Seunghyun asked frantically while your hair.

"I just can't. We just can't do it" you replied 

"Baby, what's going on with you tonight?" he asked sternly as his eyes bore holes into yours in the dim light

"I-I'm sorry Seunghyun. I just don't feel it tonight" you answered giving the most stupid excuse ever.

Seunghyun scoffed "Said the woman who ripped open my shirt"

Seunghyun then just turned his back toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter