When you meet the Big Bang members

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh Seunghyun, I don't think this is a good idea" you said as he had an arm around your waist and was leading you to the recording studio to meet Big Bang

"You don't have to be nervous babe" he reasurred you. "We have been dating for so long and they haven't even met you yet"

"But they are idols, what if I act stupid?"  you said

"Don't worry babe, you won't" he replied as he opened the door to the recording studio and you saw all the members. 

You blushed when you saw them. Jiyong or G-Dragon was sitting there monitoring Taeyang who was in the recording booth. Daesung looked like he was falling asleep on a chair and Seungri was just there napping on the couch.

"Hi everyone, this is my girlfriend, the one I have been telling you about" Seunghyun said gesturing towards you

You resembled a tomato as you gave a 90 degree bow and said "Hello, It's nice to meet you"

All of their reactions were different. Jiyong just eyeballed you carefully as if he was testing you, Taeyang came out of the booth and gave you a killer eye smile, Daesung looked up and smiled at you, and Seungri was still sleeping. 

"So this is the girl, you have been dating for a long time and never introduced us to her?" Jiyong asked with his eyes still burning holes into yours.

"Yeah, She's special" Seunghyun said making your heart melt and your cheeks turn pink

Jiyong stood up, smiled and bowed "If our hyung loves you that much, I wish the best in your relationship" 

"Thank you" you mumbled while fumbling with you hair

"Thanks Jiyong" Seunghyun replied giving you a kiss

"WHOA!! Our hyung never kisses people in public!" Seungri shouted jumping up from the couch. He ran towards you and gave you the cutest smile ever, which made you giggle. "Hey hyung, she's cute! Mind if I take her?" he asked playfully. 

"Watch it maknae" Seunghyun said glaring at him. 

"Don't mind him, he's the boring version of Seunghyun. If you want a cuter Seunghyun, just come to me baby" Seungri continued on. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter