When you tell your friends about your boyfriend

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, calm down" Seunghyun reasurred you as you were pacing across the room

Your friends wanted to meet your boyfriend. You tried to keep it from them as long as possible because you didn't want them making such a big fuss about it. Plus they will probably go all fangirl on Seunghyun.

You turned to Seunghyun who was sitting down on a chair looking worriedly at you. You smiled and sat down on his lap and nuzzling your face into his neck.

"I am just worried on what my friends will think" you mumbled

"Relax, they are a fan of Big Bang right?" Seunghyun joked "I could probably give them some autographs and stuff. I could even steal some of Jiyong's stuff for them too" 

You chuckled and replied "That's what I am afraid of. I don't want them to go all crazy over you"

"Don't worry, I have been through worse" he reasurred you again. "Where do they want to meet us?" he asked

"At a cafe" you replied as you looked up at him "Babe, if you don't want to go, then you don't have to"

"Are you kidding? I want to meet them. We have been in a relationship for a long time now and I want to be part of your life" he said.

You looked at this beautiful man in front of you. Sometimes you thought you didn't deserve him

"Thank you" you said as you gave him a peck

----------------

"So is this your boyfriend" you friend said looking at Seunghyun who was in full disguise. He wore sunglasses and a hoodie.

"Yeah, This is my boyfriend, Choi Seunghyun" you said pointing to him "Lets sit down first" 

All of you found a small coffee table at the corner of the cafe. 

"Choi Seunghyun?" your friend said while looking at him. "That name sounds familiar"

"Yeah, Doesn't he have the same name as the rapper in Big Bang" your other friend piped up

Seunghyun smirked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter