When you meet T.O.P at a meet and greet (Part 1)

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were so excited as you waited to meet Big Bang. You absolutely were a fangirl but there was a person you especially wanted to meet which was the T.O.P. You blushed as you thought of meeting him in person. You wished to get some autographs or at least a picture with him.

They just finished their performance and went off the stage. You and other fangirls followed them to a large room. You were extremely lucky that not much people came to meet them. There was only about 10-15 people.

You entered and there they were. Your heart was thumping loudly as you wallked closer to them. They were so handsome in real life! G-Dragon and Taeyang looking cool, Daesung being charming and Seungri being cute. Then you saw T.O.P. He was perfect with his handsome features and his charasmatic looks.

You walked up to Daesung first and asked for an autograph and picture. He chuckled heartily

"Sure" he replied as you held your phone snapping a picture of the both of you. 

You bowed shyly and turned to the other members while the other fangirls surrounded Daesung. You went to G-Dragon and Taeyang who smiled at you and took a picture of all three of you.

"I am a really big fan of Big Bang. I look forward to your sucess" you said

"Thank you for your support and love" G-Dragon said grinning at you 

You blushed and bowed to them as well. You saw Seungri who didn't have many people around him so you decided to take your chance.

"Can I take a picture with you?" you asked quietly gesturing towards your camera

"Sure, Sweetheart" he replied making you smile widely

You took the picture and showed it to him. He looked at the photo and said "Wow, we look really good in this photo"

"Yes, thank you so much! It was an honor to meet you" you replied

"It was because you are so pretty which was what made this picture so good" he said playfully making the other girls stare at you jealously

You just walked around the room hoping to at least meet T.O.P. You looked at everyone and they were basically tired of smiling and taking pictures but still kept dong it. You admired that about them.

Your eyes caught T.O.P was standing around drinking a water bottle. You gasped at his sight which made him turn to you with his eyes locked onto yours. 

He didn't know why but his heart stopped when he looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter