Such a Tease

More than just Brothers

Two idiotic best freinds *cough* *cough* T.O.P and Jiyong *cough* *cough* decided it would be funny to pull the fire alarm. The entire school was outside, including Luhan's class. Sadly, they were forced to stay together because apparantly, "It wasn't safe."

"We might be here for a while, so get comfy!" Mr. Hyun said. He left, walking back to the school.

Kyungsoo was fast enough to get a seat on one of the benches. "Luhan!" Luhan turned around and saw his freind calling him. "Come sit." Said Kyungsoo. He patted his lap, signaling Luhan to sit on him.

Luhan nodded walking towards him, pushing his thick-framed glasses up. But before he could sit on him, the seat was taken.

Jongin ran towards Kyungsoo and hurridly sat on his lap. "Ew, what the hell Kai?" Said a mad Kyungsoo.

"You should be lucky, you have no idea how many people want this." Kai smirked. Kyungsoo glared at him.

" you." Muttered D.O.

"Sure. Want to later?" Replied a cocky Kai. Kyungsoo tried to push Kai off of him, but no success.

".."

"Only for you~!" Jongin replied in the sweetest tone he could nuster up.

"Get off."

"No."

"Get off."

"No."

This continued for about 5 minutes. Luhan stood there awkardly.

"Get off."

"But Kyunggie!"

"I wouldn't sleep tonight If I were you." Replied Kyungsoo. He was pretty mad, and wasn't afriad to murder someone.

"Kyunggie's a little fiesty." Kai lifted Kyungsoo's chin and gave him a small hickey on the side of his neck.

"Ew! Don't touch me!" Said Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo pushes off Jongin.

 

The hickey would remind him of how he fought for his right.

 

To bad Jongin jumped right back on his lap.

 

He looked up at Luhan with an apolegetic smile. Luhan sighed and nodded walking away to another bench.

 

One day, I will murder you Kim Jongin.

 

Luhan walked to another bench and saw an open seat. It was right next to Onew, the nice guy that gave Luhan a chicken wing when he forgot to bring his lunch and Sehun, his lover brother.

He was about to sit down when a girl sat down.

 

Not again....

 

The girl clung onto Sehun. "OPPA!" She batted her overly applied lashes and did some aegeyo. Sehun took one look at her and glared.

Another girl tried to sit on Sehun's lap. Sehun pushed her off. "Get the off! Fatass." He said. The girl looked up and pouted, "But oppa!"

Soon, many girls tried to sit on his lap.

 

How the do I get rid of these s?

 

He looked up and saw his brother. Sehun mentally smirked. He yanked on Luhan's wrist and pulled him onto his lap.

 

"Ah!" Shrieked Luhan. Sehun hurridly wrapped his arms around Luhan. Luhan was much more lighter than the other girl that tried to sit on him. Luhan also had a very small waist.

Luhan's breathing became heavy. His face turned red.

 

Am I sitting on Sehun's lap?

 

Sehun found this amusing.

 

He began rubbing circles around Luhan's waist, teasing him. Luhan gasped and tried to stay calm.

Sehun had to fight the urge not to laugh.

 

Many girls were shooting daggers at Luhan. Glaring at him becasue he got to sit on Sehun's lap.

Sehun rubbed harder circles and around Luhan and saw him tense up.

 

He's so ing adorable.

 

He stopped with the circles and squeezed Luhans sides. Luhan jumped up and fell onto the floor gasping.

Girls took this as a chance to sit on Sehun's lap again.

Sehun picked up Luhan, but this time he made him face him. He forced Luhan to look into his face. Sehun was grabbing onto Luhan's small waist. Luhan's legs were on both sides of Sehun.

Luhan could'nt stop blushing. He took one quick glance at his brother.

He smirking...Of course.

Luhan sighed.


 

"I'm full..." Said their appa. He got up from the table, kissed his wife of the cheek and walked to their room.

Luhan got up and bowed, like how he always did. "Thankyou for the meal, umma." Luhan smiled at her sweetly and walked to his room. Sehun was the last to finish his dinner.

"Sehun-ah could you wash the dishes?" Asked their umma. Sehun groaned but nodded his head. Soon his mother left.

 

Why the hell do I have to clean up?

 

A smirk crept onto Sehun face. He got up and made his way to Luhan's room.

 


 

-In Luhan's room-

 

Luhan was bored, he finished all his homework, not to mention studied.

He started rearranging his book shelf, ordering them from longest to shortest, page wise.

He couldn't stop thinking about what happened with him and Sehun at school, earlier. He blushed and picked up a book with a dull beigy cover, nd block writing.

 

Sehun sneakily walked in, without Luhan noticing, becuase his back was facing the doorway.

Sehun s his arms around Luhan's waist. He rested his chin on his shoulder and made sure his lips were making contact with the side of Luhan's neck.

Luhan gasped, resulting in him dropping his book on the floor. He was trembling.

 

"Luhannn, could you wash the dishes for me?" Sehun stretched out his brothers name, and made sure his voice was extra seductive. He Luhan's sensitive earlobe while his right hand went under Luhan's shirt exploring the upper part of his body.

All that Luhan could do was nod. Sehun stopped what he was doing and walked out the door.

 

He's so easy, it's cute.

 

Luhan picked up his book that he dropped, put it back on his shelf and trudged his way to the kitchen to wash the dishes, sighing.

 


 

i knowwwwwwwww. IT REALLY SHORT D:

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBBING :) I ALREADY PLANNED ON HOW THEY GONNA HAVE ..

SORRY. LOL

LOVE YOUUUUUU~~~~