One Too Many

More than just Brothers

Hey guys, I've been thinking...I want to edit my old chapters, and make them better. Don't worry, I won't change the entire thing or anything, just maybe add in a few things and fix mistakes.

When im done editing, I'll tell you guys, and it would be best if you reread them once im done. :)

Im done editing the entire story. But i would suggest you read chapters 1-6 becuase those had most of the changes and additions. The thoer chapters are the same. Just diff font.


 

Rays of sunshine hit the window, making Kyungsoo eye lids light up.

He groaned and shifted in bed, when he hit a hard surface.

"What the . Why is there a rock in my bed." He slowly opened his eyes to see he was facing Jongin's chest.

 

 

Awkard.

 

 

Jongin nuzzled his head deeper into the soft pillow, with a cute pout on his face.

Kyungsoo retreated, and faced the tallers face instead.

He smiled and poked Jongin's cheek. Soon the other awoke from his slumber.

"K-Kyungsoo?"

"Good morning, Jongin." He replied calmly.

Jongin looked at their positions, and blushed a light colour of pink.

 

Why is it only now, that Jongin decides to be cute.

What a cruel world.

 

Kyungsoo sits up, ready to get up, when Jongin tugs his wrist, also sitting up. "T-Thanks for sleeping with me..."

Kyungsoo smiled.

He got up from bed, yawning and extended his arms a little.

"Want anything for breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"What?"

"You." Jongin smacked Kyungsoo's cute .

Kyungsoo yelped a little and turned back at the boy.

Jongin was smirking.

The totally innocent Jongin died, apparantly, and was replaced with the erted and ty one instead.

 

How nice.

 

~

 

"Sehun?"

No response.

"S-Sehun?" Luhan shoock his arm, in an attempt to wake up the boy.

He was hungry.

 

Sehun groaned and ran a hand through his messy hair.

He looked at Luhan and grabbed his fragile waist, he wrapped an arm around him, breathing on Luhan's neck, with the smallers back perfectly lying against Sehun's chest.

"Five more minutes..."

Luhan felt goosebumps forming on his neck, and tried to keep his blushing on a down low.

He shifted so that he was facing his younger brother.

"Sehun, let's get up."

Sehun chose to ignore the others angeic voice, and faked a light snore.

"Sehun..."

Sehun groaned and opened his eyes.

Luhan's lower lip was sticking out. He was pouting. His eyes were sparkling, and enlarged. Luhan's thick eye lashes rested on his upper cheek area.

His face had cute written all over it.

Yet, his messy and tousled hair, his shirt that was ridden down, exposing his milky collarbones, made him look y.

 

Sehun widened his eyes, and had a mini spazz attack.

 

With a thud, he fell down the bed on his bum.

"." He cursed under his breathe, rubbing his sore spot

 

Luhan sat up, jumping off the bed. He went on his knees matching Sehun's eye level.

"Omo! Are you okay?" He widened his eyes cutely, and checked his brother's body for any injuries.

"Y-Yeah..." He pushed him away a little, flustered.

 

Aish Sehun. What has gotten in to you?

 

Sehun got up, and made his way to the bathroom quickly, leaving a confused and oblivious Luhan.

 

~

 

"What's wrong with your face?' Jongin flicked Sehun's forehead, sending him out of his trance.

Sehun glared at his bestfriend. "What?" He poked his own cheek, and smoothed of his chin and cheekbones, checking to see if anything was on his face.

Jongin rolled his eyes. "Thats not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean? Dickhead..." His glare was intensified.

"Why do you keep on looking at Luhan like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like..." Jongin put both of his palms on either side of his face, creating a V shape at the end of his chin. He looked up, "lovingly" and bit his lip. He finished off with a "hopeless in love"  loud sigh.

"Oh, you mean the way you look at Kyunggie?" Teased Sehun.

"S-Shutup! And only im allowed to call him that." Jongin flushed a light pink.

"Fine...So maybe...possibly...unexpectedly...developed a bit of feelings towards him, Don't judge me. Besides it'll go away, he's my brother, and thats just wrong." Reasoned Sehun.

" please, you think I didn't know that? And so what, its not like he's really your brother. He was adopted, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Then just bang him tonight at the party." Jongin shuffled on the leather couch, and fluffed the cushion.

"What the hell Kai, not everything is about ."

"I never said that..."

"Well you implied it." Jongin glared at him.

 

~

 

Music blasted loudly off the speakers, as sweaty bodys grinded up against eachother.

Laughing and talking erupted the mansion.

The stench of alchohol romed around, and people were already passed out from the instense party.

 

Luhan stood in the corner, trying to get away from everyone. He pulled down his shirt, trying to cover up his legs and thighs.

 

When Baekhyun says something, he means it.

 

Luhan learned that the hard way.

 

Luhan had lost Kyungsoo the first hour of the party, and it had already been three hours. Luhan had tried looking for his friend, but that just meant going into the crowd, and it ws pretty dangeruous.

He had almost been by four drunk and boys.

They had touched him, caressed him and whispered nothing but lustfilled words.

 

Luhan shuddered at the memory.

 

~

"Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo?" Luhan pushed aside two girls that were dancing, and desparatly tried to search for his bestfriend.

 

If I were Kyungsoo...Where would I be?

 

Ah! I got it!

 

Luhan walked towards the living room, where many teenagers were sprawled on the floor.

He checked the couches, for Kyungsoo.

Usually, Kyungsoo hated partys, so he would be in the relaxation section, sitting on a chair or couch.

 

Luhan scanned the area, but there was no Kyungsoo found.

 

I wonder where he is...

 

Luhan sighed, But he widened his eyes, when he spotted a boy with dark brown hair, and large eyes.

He ran towards him. "Kyungsoo! There you are!"

But when he got there, the stranger sent him the wierdest look on earth.

"Do I know you?" He said in a diva-ish tone, much like Baekhyun's.

"Huh?...Oh...Sorry." Luhan's hopes and gone down into the grave. He had mixed up his bestfreind with some btichy short guy.

 

Luhan proceeded to look down, walking away in shame.

But he was stopped when somebody grabbed him by the waist forcefully, and pulled him into his lap. Instintly, the stranger wrapped him arms around Luhan's thin waist.

Luhan gasped, and tried to get up, but was only grasped tighter.

 

Oh my gosh..

 

Somebody just pulled me onto their lap...

 

And it's not Sehun.

 

Three boys sat down next to him, and began touching him.

One with pale blonde hair, his arm up and down, sending him a lusted look.

The one of the left caressed his exposed milky thighs.

While the third one held onto his hand, while Luhan's cheek.

"Hey cutie, still a ?" Said the one with pale blonde hair. The other boys smirked.

Luhan gasped, and mustered up all his strength, and pulled away both of their arms. He kicked him legs, freeing himself.

He bit down on another boys arm, and his waist was released.

 

He stood up, and ran for his dear life.

 

~

 

Luhan looked around the large mansion, seeing everybody having fun.

He looked at the snack table, and saw Junmeyon, inspecting a chip. "Heyyyyyy....you're not Y-Yixing!" Junmyeon giggled.

"B-But...you still taaaaste gooooood..." Junmyeon bit off some of the garlic flavoured chip and giggled, clearly drunk.

Luhan laughed.

 

Luhan looked more around, and saw Junmyeon's boyfriend, Yxing, making out with Jongdae. Luhan shoock his head, dissaprooving. He would have to confront Minseok and Junmyeon later.

 

"L-L-Luuuuhan!" Luhan looked to the distance, and saw his brother, Sehun.

Sehun laughed, and trudged his way to his older brother, holding a bottle of beer. "Heeeeeeey..." Sehun giggled, for the first time in his life, and put on a derpy face.

Luhan held onto his shoulders, supporting him. "Are you drunk Sehun?"

"Yeah...Hehe....Here H-Hyuuuung....Tryyyy s-somee...." He handed him the bottle of beer and motioned it towards Luhan's mouth.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea Sehun..." Luhan nervously said.

"C'mon....Live a-a littttle! J-Just one..." Sehun's legs wobbled, as he tried to keep his balance.

"O-Okay...but just one...." Luhan took the bottle out of his hand, and sipped from it.

 

Too bad Luhan didn't know his alchohol tolerance was low.

 


 

Oh no! Luhan's drunk. Who knows what he'll do now. :3 Haha~

Oh and seems like Kyungsoo's missing. Ohohoho~

Thanks for upvoting my story~ :)