And all Hell Breaks Lose

More than just Brothers

Hey~ Check out the new Foreword I created. This is me, trying to make my story more appealing. LOL

And welcome to a place where hangovers dont exhist. Yes, im too lazy to write about them getting hangovers from being drunk.

 


 

Kyungsoo twisted and turned, half asleep.

He found himself on a soft gold bed...Yet right smack down in the middle, was stained with a dried up white liquid.

 

Wierd

 

 

Kyungsoo yawned, but abruptly stopped, when he felt a pain in his lower back and region.

"Oh , what the hell?" He slowly opened his eyes, and was met with a large room. Scanning his surroundings, he found white walls, and gold dresser, TV, and clothes on the floor.

 

It was then he realised that he was in one of Jongdae's guest rooms.

 

Wait...What am I doing here? And...Wheres Luhan? Wait...Im nake- IM ING

 

Kyungsoo tossed the blanket over and found his body with red markings all over his body, especially in the inner-thigh area.

Kyungsoo gasped, and turned to his left.

 

Oh, it's just Jongin

 

.....

 

Wait....Just....JONGIN TOOK MY ING ITY...

 

"OH MY ING GO-" Kyungsoo slammed his mouth shut with both of his hands. He looked to his left again, and saw that the other wasn't awake, and still in a deep slumber.

Kyungsoo rolled out of bed.

 

Thud!

 

"MOTHER E-" Kyungsoo squinted his eyes, and winced in pain, he pulled on his hair, and started punching himself.

"A-Ah...!" He pushed himself up, and picked up his clothes, that were scattered all over the soft carpet.

Putting them on, he quickly rushed out the room, getting away from Jongdae's mansion.

 

~

 

Luhan felt hot breaths on his face. He scrunched his eyes in uncomfortability, and opened them, looking to his right.

"Hey y, finally awake?" Said a voice, hovering over the blonde.

Luhan turned so that he was on his back, and widened him eyes. Luhan gasped, and looked at the boy above him.

He couldn't belive he had slept with...

 

 

 

 

 

Kikwang

 

 

 

 

"I-I-I..." He could only utter out a few words.

Kikwang Luhan's hair. His hand slid down to Luhan body, and he traced his firm and thighs.

"Aw, baby, don't remember?" He smirked seductively.

 

~

 

"Aw , what the ." Sehun cursed, as his head was resting on a solid object. He rubbed his head and lifted it up.

Sehun sighed in relief, as he found out he passed out on Jongdae's stairs, and didn't sleep with anyone.

He looked at all the lifeless bodies laying the floor, pased out with a bottle in their hands, or something messed up like that.

 

Sehun turned around and had to hold in a laugh, as he saw the Taoris couple.

Tao was on top of Kris. Both probably passed out, while making their way to having . With Tao pantless, and Kris shirtless, it was a funny sight.

 

I wonder where Kai is...Probably banged some person

I wonder where...I wonder where Luhan is!

 

Sehun suddenly stood up, and scanned the area for any trace of honey coloured hair.

 

Nothing

 

He turned the corner to the hallway, but it was nothing but drunk bodys lying around.

"Luhan? Luhan?!" The brown haired boy jogged to other areas of Jongdae's house, but to no avail, his brother wasn't in sight.

 

Oh

 

He sprinted upstairs and began opening all the rooms.

 

First room contained Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Secound room contained Yoseob and Doojoon.

Third room contained Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Fourth room contained Jongin...and no one else.

 

Where's the guy Jongin ed? Haha~

 

Fifth room contained Taemin and Minho.

Sixth room contained Himchan and Yongguk.

 

Sehun walked to the seventh room, closer and closer, he heard a bit of muffled talking going on.

He opened the large white door, and saw Kikwang...Hovering over his Luhan. .

 

Sehun's jaw dropped to the floor. Literally. As Kikwang's dirty little hands touched Luhan's body. Luhan was still shocked, not doing anything.

Anger filled Sehun's mind and heart, as he found himself running towards Kikwang, and punching the living daylight out of him.

 

Kikwang fell to the floor with a loud thud, and groaned in pain. He stood up with a -face on, and glared at Sehun.

"What the do you think you're doing?!" He roared.

"What do you mean what the am I doing?! What the are you doing?! You took the ity of my innocent brother! My...My..."

Sehun slowly crawled onto the bed, and sat on Luhan's flat stomach. "A-Are you okay Luhan?" He frantically asked.

Luhan was still in shock, only uttering out a few words. "S-Sehun...?"

 

Kikwang pushed off Sehun, making him fall flat. "He's mine!" He pointed at Luhan.

"No! He's ing mine!" Sehun stood up and punched Kikwang's jaw.

"You disgust me...He's your brother for god sakes!" Shouted Kikwang. He landed his fist to Sehun's stomach.

"So what? He was adopted, and I love him!" Sehun kicked his shin, making the other groan.

 

Luhan finished processing everything going on in head, and sat up, looking at the two males fight.

He gasped and draged the blanket. "S-Stop!" He stepped off the bed, but fell on the floor. "A-Ahh! I-It hurts!" He clutched onto his bum.

The two stopped, and dropped on their knees.

"Are you okay?"

"Luhan! Are you okay?"

 

Sehun scowled, "Like you care!" He picked up Kikwang by the hair, stomping in the direction of the door.

"Ow!"

Sehun opened the door, and threw out the other. "Wait! My clothes!" Sehun slammed the door shut, frustrated.

He ran to Luhan, and sat down, eye level to the boy.

"Are you okay, Luhan?" He cupped both of Luhan's small cheeks, making him look up.

Luhan blushed a deep red.

 

And it was then, that Sehun had realised he had just confessed.

 


 

Are things going too fast? Im sorry D: But there will be a lot of  LONGER chapters ahead of you, with some drama and a bunch of fluff.

Oh no! Sehun accidently confessed. LOL. What a cheeseball.

Oh my gosh, imagine if you were Kikwang and got kicked out without clothes. How sad.

And yes, im very predictable ._. Oh Kaisoo~ Sorry if you wanted . But I was going to save that.

Besides, much hotter unsober Kaisoo can appear later, and who wants to see Luhan having with someoe who isnt Sehun? LOL. not me.

 

And here~ I reward you with a super fast update~

Thanks for all the upvotes :)