Oh, Kyungsoo?

More than just Brothers

omg hi

 


 

Sehun and Luhan walked side by side, going to their lockers.

 

People flashed Luhan glares, while the other only looked around, utterly confused and scared.

Sehun didn't even notice all the stares, because he was too busy looking at Luhan.

 

Sehun soon noticed everyone's stare and looked back with a stoic face, until he noticed everyone was looking at Luhan with hatred and disgust, and his fangirls looked just about like they were going rip his brother's head off.

Sehun mentally grinned and smirked, and gripped onto Luhan's hand tighter, pushing his against the wall.

Luhan gasped and looked up shocked. "Sehun?"

 

Sehun quickly dove into Luhan's soft pink lips and devoured him easily, already gaining access to his hot cavern.

Luhan gasped again into the kiss and widened his eyes, trying to push Sehun's broad chest, only for Sehun to pull apart, dissapointing the older a little somehow.

 

The small blonde cupped his mouth with his hand and looked around the hallway.

A few people didn't see, some looked like they wanted to barf, while Sehun's fangirls looked like they were on the edge of tears.

 

Luhan balled up his hands into tiny fists and whacked Sehun's chest, shouting nonsense. "Ow, hey!" Sehun caught both of Luhan's fists, to the blonde's dismay and laughed.

"Aw, you're so cute. You think it actually hurts." Luhan's face turned into a dark red and he denied eye contact with his brother.

 

"S-Sehun! Everybody saw us kiss! W-What if they tell our parents! And, now they'll hate you!" Luhan began panicking, tears already b his large eyes.

"Luhan, they won't care enough to tell our parents. Besides, everyone knows you're adopted." Sehun explained in a calm voice.

"B-But..still!" Luhan fought back.

 

"But still what?"

Luhan rubbed his forhead with his forearm, messing up his blonde hair and pouted. "Nothing..."

 

~

 

After one class, Luhan spotted Sehun in the hallway alone, so he tried to call him.

"Se—ah!" A palm flew to Luhan's back, hitting him harshly.

 

He automatically turned around to see who it was, spotting a girl with a red face, and long hair. "So, are you the one dating Sehun oppa?"

Luhan cocked his head to the side cutely with a confused expression. "What do you mean oppa? I thought you were older than hi—"

"Whatever! Just tell me."

 

Luhan opened his mouth to say something, but the other cut him off. "You are, aren't you? That's weird, because I thought you were his brother." She said in a confused yet mocking tone.

"I-I am..but I was adopted.." The blonde mumbled quietly.

 

"Wasn't it just days ag— oh wait, not just days ago, but only two days ago you slept with another boy. Apparantly, from what I heard, you begged for it so badly like a . And just now, you're already dating someone new? Tell me Luhan, what word would you use to describe yourself."

Luhan thought for a second. "I'm short?"

 

The girl laughed fakely. "Aw, how cute. Short? Yes, but I think or  seems like a more appropriote answer." She responded with.

 

Luhan looked down, acting as if the floor was the most interesting thing in the world.

"O-Oh.." He stuttered.

 

He looked back up to the see the girl had dissapeared.

 

Luhan started thinking. He does think its wrong to be with another boy right after he slept with someone else two days ago. ? Luhan wasn't sure, but he sure knew that action wasn't prude.

But Luhan was drunk.

The blonde sighed, thinking it didn't matter if he was drunk at the moment, what happened was what happened. Being intoxicated wasn't a very good excuse.

 

~

 

Next class was Chemistry.

 

Luhan walked into the classroom, seeing he was one of the last to arrive.

He looked around, and it seemed the teacher wasn't here yet, so all the students were in groups around other's desks doing things such as talking.

 

The small blonde saw Sehun sitting in the middle of the classroom next to Jongin, who he was talking to.

 

Luhan wanted to approach him, but others kept staring at him, as if they were waiting for him to go up to Sehun.

He ignored them and went to up Sehun normally.

 

"Sehun-ah!"

 

"Okay okay, get back to your designated seats please! Sorry I'm late." The teacher rushed in, putting stacks of paper on his desk.

Luhan looked at the teacher then back at Sehun. He pouted.

 

Luhan slowly trudged back to his desk, not hearing the small laugh coming from his brother.

 

~

 

"Ah, I-I don't think.." Luhan was dragged by his brother to his lunch table, instead of the one he would usually sit with Kyungsoo alone.

"Why? You don't want to sit with your own brother?" Luhan winced at the word brother.

"No..but people will start hating you, and it will be all my fault."

 

"So what, I never liked those people anyways. Besides, this is a good time to show my love to you because I know you still don't trust me." Reasoned Sehun.

"I-I do trust you!" Luhan gripped onto Sehun's hand, trying to nuzzle his face into the younger's arm.

Sehun grinned at him. "Don't lie Luhan."

 

They got settled at a lunch table, where a few of the younger's friends sat, and a grumpy Jongin.

 

Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan's small frame, while the other's face slowly started to turn pink.

"Luhan."

The small blonde looked up and cocked his head to the side with a cute confused expression.

Sehun pecked his lips, causing Luhan to gasp and cup his mouth.

 

"You guys are so lucky is in right now." Baekhyun stuffed his mouth with rice and rolled his eyes.

Sehun looked at him with a glare and rolled his eyes back. "Go away."

 

Luhan hit the younger's arm, causing the other to flinch. "Don't say that..It's mean."

"But he's Baekhyun, he's a living devil." Sehun said.

"Would you like it if someone did that to you?" Luhan pouted.

 

 

Instead of responding, Sehun took the other by their waist, and seating Luhan on his lap, knowing Luhan would stop and get distracted.

Luhan tried to slip off the other's lap, but he was only pulled closer to Sehun's firm chest. "Sehun!"

"You're so cute." The younger said, while sniffing Luhan's neck.

 

Across from them was Jongin. "I can't believe this.." He groaned.

"You guys actually like each other, and I'm here alone." He continued on his small rant.

"Kyungsoo!" Jongin shouted out, his forehead hitting the table.

 

Sehun should be comforting his best friend, but he was too busy laughing at how much misery he was in.

 

"Oh, Kyungsoo? I talked to him on the phone last night, and I'm going to visit him after school!" Luhan said happily, grinning adorably.

"Really? Did he say anything about me?" Asked Jongin frantically.

Luhan nodded. "Yup! He said that he hated you, and he said his hurts—", Luhan blushed while Sehun watched him in awe, "—and he's going to kill you! Oh yeah, and he is never going to talk to you again."

 

Jongin's face dropped, while Luhan gasped and realized what he just said. "Sorry!"

The tanned boy put his elbow on the table and rested his chin on the palm on his hand. "No, it's okay. Do you think he'll hate me even if I go to his house tomorrow?"

 

"No Jongin, he would certainly be delighted." Baekhyun said sarcastically.

He was ignored.

 

"I don't know, but how do you know where his house is?" Asked Luhan.

"I have my ways." Answered Jongin. The small blonde opened his mouth to say something, but decided not to.

 

~

 

"Hi!" Luhan smiled and greeted Kyungsoo's mother, who was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Oh, Luhan! I was expecting you to come over, after Kyungsoo claimed he was sick. I have some food in the kitchen, could you bring it up to Kyungsoo while you're in his room?"

Luhan nodded.

 

When he arrived in Kyungsoo's room, there was no Kungsoo in sight. Only a messy room, a few loose tissues and tissue boxes, and a lump under the blanket on the bed.

It looked like a dramatic after breakup scene.

 

"Kyungsoo~!" Luhan skipped to the bed, and put the soup and fried rice down on the bedside table.

"No." A small voice muttered.

 

"Kyungsoo?" He asked again in a gentle voice.

The lump under the blanket rolled around and abruptly stopped. "Ow! F-.."

 

"Kyungsoo, I have your food!" Luhan said cheerfully, while the other under the blanket groaned miserably.

"Kyungsoo?"

 


 

Okay, I swear there will be kaisoo in the next chapter i just didnt want to rush it ;A;

and this story is going to start being really fluffy so try and not barf i would appreciate it lmao

there will be soon like really maybe not the next or next next chapter but there will be . im saying whos but there will be T^T

and sorry for not updating i was dead with writers block 3

thanks for reading<3 and commenting, if you do comment ahahaha