Excuse me, but thats my Property

More than just Brothers

Go back to chapter 1, because I added more deatails from the section "6 years later"

Comment if you like my new poster! :) HEHEHE. And thankyou for all the subbies and another "Special" thanks to those who clicked that top left arrow in the corner :) It serously makes my day.

THAT IS JUST HOW MUCH OF A LIFE A DONT HAVE. Carry on.


Kyungsoo ran into the large walk in closet.

"Oh my gosh Luhan! Are you okay?" Kyungsoo got down on his knees and untied the silk ties, freeing Luhan.

Luhan could only nod and pull of a small smile. He reached for his pants and put them on with ease, right before fixing his shirt.

"Did Sehun molest you?" Kyungsoo looked at his best friend with a worried face.

Luhan giggled.

* * * * *

Kyungsoo demanded that Luhan was to take a shower to wash off all of the "nastyness." And so he did.

6:48PM

Everybody settled onto the large couches.

Of course, Kai follwed Kyungsoo around like lost puppy. Sitting next to him. While Luhan sat as far away as possible from his brother, which wasn't easy.

"I'm hungy!" Tao whined and pouted. "Can we go out to eat?"

"No. Can't we just order pizza again?" Complained Lay. "But I'll be hungry....." Xiumin turned to his boyfriend.

"When are you ever not hungry?" Bakehyun raised a perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

"Hm...Want me to cook?" Asked Suho.

 

Suho? Cook? Haha, that's funny.

 

 

NO

 

 

"Uh....Anybody want to go shopping?" Kris desparatly tried to change the subject. Suho, bring the oblivious grandpa he is, didn't notice.

"Can we just go to, 'Korean Exotics dinner place'?" Asked Sehun. He moved down the couch being un noticed and quickly slide an arm around Luhan.

Luhan looked at him. Sehun flashed seductive wink, making his brother blush.

"Yeah. I heard their food is good." Said Kai.

* * * * *

With much discussing and arguing, they finally decided to go with Sehun's idea.

They arrived and got seated to an abnormally long table for 12.

Seating arrangment

Chanyeol | Luhan | Sehun | Kai | Kyungsoo | Tao

Baekhyun |  Chen | Minseok | Suho | Lay | Kris

The waitress handed all of them their menus.

A few said thankyou while others didn't say anything.

Kyungoo nodded his head. "Thank you." The waitress winked at him and walked off.

Kai's left eye twitched, much like Chanyeol, but with hatred. What kind of ery does she ing think she's ing doing.

"This all looked too good." Chen turned to Minseok and started pointing at all the sets of meals. "But I'd rather have you instead." He whispered. Xiumin smacked the back of his head.

"Yah. Pabo. We're in public." Minseok glared at his boyfriend and resumed drooling over the pictures of food on the menu.

"Oooooooh....You got rejectedddd...." Chanyeol looked at Chen with a mischevious grin.

"I'm getting that." Lay told Suho. He pointed at A14 on the left side of the nicely decorated menu. Suho nodded his head.

"I'm going to call a waiter over. Okay guys?" Everybody nodded and looked at him.

A different waitress went to their table. "Hello. What can I get you?" She smiled. "Can I have, B5, please?" Ordered Kris. The waitress took note of it and wrote it down on her pad of paper.

"A2 for me please!"

"K8."

"May I have G19?"

After everyone ordered, there was only one person left.

Luhan.

The waitress walked closer to him. "And what can I get this cutiepie?" She winked at him seductively. Luhan was too oblivious to notice her pick up lines.

"Oh! Can I have.....B13?" He looked up at her cutely.

"Sure. One B13, and my number?" She handed him a piece of paper, and winked at him once again.

Sehun cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention.

"I'd appreciate it if you would stop touching other people's property's." He glared at her.

She scoffed. "And exactly who's 'property' is he?" She emphasized the word property and pointed at Luhan.

Sehun wrapped an arm around his brother's waist. "Mine."

The waitress put her hands on her hip. "As if." She glared back at him.

Sehun pointed at Luhan neck. "Observe...Here." He pointed at hickey underneath Luhan's ear. "Here.....Here.....Here.....Here...Here..." He showed at the love bites that were marked by him.

"...and....." Sehun dove into Luhan's curved neck and planted a fresh one, making Luhan moan. "....here..."

He smirked at the waitress.

She opened , but closed it. She opened it again, but nothing came out. So she closed it. One again, she opened it.

Her fists clenched in anger as she slowly walked away.

"What the hell Sehun."

* * * * *

 

The boys returned home.

"Anybody want to watch a movie?"


Im planning on making a new story. If you want to check it out for the plot(hunhan) go to my other story "the naughty maid named Luhan" I posted a poll there. Its in the last chapter with a a/n.

Im ending it there cuz im lazy.

AND PODFJGFDGDLIHNGFROIHENGORIHGNELIG SO MUCH HOMEWORK....

OMG OMG OMG. 6 FREAKING ARROWS? XDLKFFXLGKG

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE YOUUUUUU<3

~Author-nim

P.S

Imma hunt down those silent readers.