What a Coincidence.

More than just Brothers

 

Sorry for those who are like....DYING....for a ...im really sorry! I just dont wanna rush the story..LOL.....but lemme tell you. Something ual will happen in either the next chapter or next next chapter! :)

P.S there will be a poll in the a/n at the end. please answer!

 


 

"So....a sleepover?" Asked Kyungsoo, with a his infamous judging face.

Kai nodded his head and rested it on the lockers, making all the girls squel. "Where?"

"Er...." Kai looked at the crowd of girls. You could just tell, they were going to stalk him. Jongin leaned in and whispered. "Chen's house."

"Isn't he like, populaur?" Asked Kyungsoo. "Yeah, so what?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I'll think about it...."

"Psh. Your my slave. Remember? You have to come." Stated Kai, smirking. Kyungsoo mumbled a damn it.

"Fine. But I'm bringing Luhan." Said Kyungsoo. It was Jongin's turn to roll his eyes now. "Oh. Other people are coming too." He said.

"Who?"

"Me, You, I guess Luhan, Jongdae, Minseok, Suho, Lay, Kris, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol....and Sehun."

 

"Wait. Sehun's going too?" Asked a worried Kyungsoo. He was worried because he knew Sehun would always tease his bestfriend. Imagine what he could do at a sleepover...

But then again....He knew Luhan had feelings for his own brother. Kyungsoo accepted him like that. "It's going to be like, tomorrow. Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night we're having a party." 

Kyungsoo cringed at the idea of a party. "You better look hot at the party." Said Kai. He winked at Kyungsoo seductively and walked off, followed by many girls.

 

~

 

Luhan put his things in his lockers and proceeded to look for Kyungsoo. Many people were flashing him weird looks. Probably because this was the first day without wearin his nerdy-looking glasses.

His mind kept replaying on what happened this morning with Sehun. Everytime spent with the love of his life would replay in his mind like a love song.

 

And no, he was not aware that he was a greasy cheeseball at the moment.

 

He spotted a boy at his locker. Blackish-brown hair with big eyes and full lips. He ran to him.

 

"Hi Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo looked up with a smile and his jaw dropped. "Lu-Luhan? Woah, where are your glasses? Wait, nevermind that. Damn Luhan, you look hot."

Luhan giggled. "Thank you!" He was starting to like the idea of not wearing his old glasses anymore.

 

BRING BRING

 

The bell rang. "C'mon, lets get to class."

Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo all had the same classes together for first period. What a coincidence, huh?

 

~

 

"Take your seats!" Said Ms. Lee. They all had assigned seats. Each desk fit two people to sit at, side by side.

 

Kai sat with Daesung.

 

Kyungsoo sat with Suzy.

 

And poor, yet lucky Luhan sat next to his brother.

 

Students took their seats. Luhan pulled his chair and put his binders on the left half of his desk, while Sehun did the same with his right half.

The lecture started, and Luhan began to wite notes.

 

~The great historical Walls of China were first built in-

 

He stopped writing when he felt someone caresseing his right upper-thigh area. He looked down and saw Sehun's hand. He looked up, following his arm to Sehun's face.

He was playing games on his phone with his right hand while Luhan's thigh with his left.

 

What a muiltitasker, don't you think?

 

This happened, every single class. Luhan had gotten use to this type of treatment from his brother.

 

It was never really considered ual harrasment to Luhan. He wasn't sure if he liked it or not, but he liked the fact that Sehun noticed him enough to do so.

 

But this time, things got a little far.

 

Sehun hands went higher and inner, till he reached Luhan's inner-thighs. He sqeezed gently while keeping a slow pace.

Luhan's face was coloured in pink, seeing Sehun looking at him, smirking.

He felt a vibration in his pocket. His phone. He opened it and checked. It was a message than non-other than his worried umma, Kyungsoo.

 

To: Luhannie~

Are you okay? :( You need to be taking notes!

From: Kyunggie

 

Luhan looked up and saw Kyungsoo. His body was turned was facing the opposite direction of the board and looking at Luhan. More importantly, Luhan and Sehun. He replied.

 

To: Kyunggie

Of course im okay!~ :) Stop worrying about me UMMA!~

From: Luhannie~

 

Kyungsoo looked at his message and looked back up. Luhan smiled at him, normally.

Luhan tried to keep the message happy. He doesn't like it when Kyungsoo mothers him. He likes it better when Kyungsoo is his best friend instead. Not his mom. Mrs. Oh already had that job.

 

~

 

School was finally over, and the weekend was just getting started on a friday night.

 

Luhan arrived home to an empty house.

"S-Sehun?"

No reply.

 

He must be at a freinds house.

 

Luhan was excited for the sleepover. He didn't know where it was. How long it lasted for. Or who it was with...Other than Kyungsoo.

Luhan loved sleepovers!

 

He giggled and ran to his room packing.

Kyungsoo would be here in 20 minutes.

 

Hmmm....I should probably bring a sleeping bag? A lot of clothes of course! Oh! And Bambi too!

 

Luhan took the stuffed dear on his bed and but it in his bag. Luhan still acted like a child.

After packing, Kyungso arrived and they setted off to the house.

 

~

 

-Outside of Chen's mansion-

 

"Woah...." The two males looked at the abnormally large house mansion. Kyungsoo ringed the door while Luhan sat on the grass and played with the pretty flower bed.

 

"Wah! This is so pretty!" Said Luhan. His eyes brightened up and picked up a small pink flower.

It had five petals. The center part was purple and had white coming out of it slowly fading into pink. The tips of the petals were heart shaped and tinted hot pink and dark purple.

 

Luhan plucked it out and put it inbetween his hair and ear. It stuck there, beatifully.

"Hehe! Look at this flower Kyunggie!" Luhan jumped up to the front porch of the mansion and poked Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo turned around and looked. He chuckled.

"Aigoo. Our little dear is so cute!" Luhan giggled cutely.

 

The older male looked down at his striped blue and white sweater. He played with the hem. Luhan was very easily distracted.

 

How long does it take to open a freaking door?

 

Kyungsoo walked closer to the door and banged on it with his fists.

"Yah! What the hell Kim Jongin! Atleast open the door! If you don't open this door in five secounds, We're Leav-"

 

Kyungsoo was cut off by Kai opening the door. Kai smiled.

"Oh! You're here?" Jongin smiled at him innocently. He took his slaves hand and drgged him into the big mansion. Before he could, he took Luhan's hand and was dragged with the pair.

 

All of the friends had already arrived. A pair were ruining the kitchen making food. While others chased each other in the house. Two of them were sitting on the couch...erm...making out. The last few people were playing xbox.

 

"Hey, es!" Shouted Kai. Everybody stopped and looked up...excpet for the couple making out

 

Kyungsoo looked at them, while Luhan was still playing with the hem of his shirt, not noticing that he was already in the house...with the flower still in his hair...

"Yah! Stop it...." Said Jongin. Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to stop faces and look up. Chanyeol grinned at them. Baekhyun glared at them for interrupting their session.

But Baekhyun's glare was soon changed to a smile.

"Aww! Hes so cute!" Fangirled Baekhyun. He stared at Luhan.

Luhan looked up and looked at him. He tilted him head and let out a hm? sound.

He scanned his new surroundings until his eyes met a pair of pretty brown orbs.

"S-Sehun-ah?"

 


 

DDDADADADADADADAA...... :) THANKS FOR THE VOTE UPS! :)

Thanks for all the support!<3 I HOPE I WONT DISSAPOINT YOU ALL!<3

(what the heck...its not letting me post my poll....) GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK POLLS PLEASE! ANSWER THE ONE CALLED "am i a fast updater?"

please excuse my technical diffulculty

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/34143

NVM! CLICK IT