I Can't Explain What I Feel. Literally.

More than just Brothers

Im going to go murder someone.

My dumb thingy thing wasn't responding so half of this freaking chapter got deleted. T^T Okay, I'll remake my old Author's note:

 

Oh my gosh, you guys are scaring me.

Do you all hate Sekai?

 

From what I said from the last chapter, yes, I don't like that OTP

 

But sometimes I read stories with them T^T

I CANT HELP IT. BLAME THE STORY.

 

No one...I MEAN NO ONE...Obsessed or even noticed the Kaisoo . Hmph T^T ahaha.

 

Kind of short chapter ahead^^

 

 

*GUYS I DONT LIKE SEKAI. LOL. I HATE IT, BUT SOMETIMES I READ STORIES WITH SEKAI IN THEM BEUCASE HUNHAN IS IN IT TOO

T^T

 


 

Sehun's face was bright red, as he quickly uncupped both of his brother's cheeks.

"Uh...Y-You should put some clothes on first.." He cursed at himself for stuttering.

 

Luhan nodded, avoiding eye contact.

He wrapped himself deeper into the large blanket, trying to cover himself up.

 

Sehun walked out of the room awkardly, and closed the door, waiting outside in the hallway.

 

You really just can't keep your mouth shut, can you Sehun?

 

Luhan slowly, slowly, put on his clothes from last night.

The blonde tried to take as long as possible, scared to face the problem waiting outside.

 

Luhan replayed what Sehun had said, and suddenly flushed a dark pink.

 

A few secounds later, he only sighed sadly.

 

 

Sehun looked up, when he heard the door knob turn.

 

Out popped a colour of honey, and slowly a full view of his brother.

 

Luhan suddenly felt nervous, and looked down, still tinted pink.

He only looked up, meeting the taller's gaze, and looked back down at the cream coloured carpet.

 

It's not like he loves me...

 

"Lu-Luhan? A-About what I said before.." Stuttered Sehun.

He bit his lip, again, cursing at himself for stuttering and actually blushing.

 

Who knew the day would come, when Sehun would actually be nervous, of his own cute little innocent brother?

 

Nobody.

 

"It's okay Sehun-ah. I know you only said that to get rid of Kikwang." Luhan looked down, and slowly walked away from Sehun.

 

Wait, what?

 

Sehun watched, as his brother was walking farther and farther down the hallway.

His mouth was agape.

 

 

 

Sehun quickly stepped up a few steps, and pushed Luhan against the white wall.

 

Luhan gasped, shocked at the impact, and widened his doe eyes.

 

"What did you just say?" Sehun said with a glare, his voice going the lowest it can.

Luhan widened his eyes even more, taken aback by Sehun's sudden mood change.

"T-That you don't lo-love me..A-And that yo-"

 

Luhan was shushed by his own brother's lips.

 

Suprisingly, the kiss was soft and gentle, as if Sehun was caring for something fragile and easily broken.

 

Sehun cupped both of Luhan's cheeks, deepening the kiss.

 

Luhan started kissing back a little, nervous as to how to actually kiss.

He didn't want to embarass himself, kissing back sloppily with teeth and a misplaced tongue.

 

The kiss ended, with a small string of saliva connected them together.

 

"Like my douchbagged best friend once said, It's not like we're actaully brothers." Sehun breathed heavily agains't Luhan's face, only an inch away.

 

"Hey! Im not a doucheba-" Jongin suddenly walked out of a guestroom, interruped Sehun, but closed his mouth.

"Oh...Were you just? Oh...Sorry...I"ll just go now.."

Jongin walked backwards awkardly, into the guest room again, and softly closed the door.

 

Sehun made a mental note to cut off Jongin's later.

 

"Anyways, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by that douche bag who doesn't kno-"

"S-Sehun?" Luhan looked up at him with large doe eyes.

 

"Oh, right, sorry. As I was saying, Luhan, I really can't explain what I feel, and when it comes to emotions, I don't know how to show them...Very well. So, Im sorry if this seems really sudden...But I love you."

Sehun blushed a little, but kept his composure, waiting for his brother's reply.

 

"O-Oh...Are you sure?" Luhan blushed.

 

"Yes Luhan, Im sure."

 

"I-I love you too...Sehun." Luhan couldn't help but smile.

The small blonde kept wondering if this was a dream or not.

 

Sehun grinned.

He cupped Luhan's cheeks, for a small short kiss.

 

"B-But Sehun...What about our parents?"

Sehun thought for a secound. "Let's just keep a secret from them for now, okay? We'll tell them at some point."

 

"A-Are you sure?" Luhan frowned, looking up at Sehun, worried.

 

Sehun chuckled. "You keep asking the same thing."

 

~

 

Sehun pulled his brother closer to him, wrapping an arm around his small frame.

The taller pecked Luhan's lips and smiled.

 

Luhan's breath hitched, but went back to normal a few secounds later.

 

Sehun frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. This just seems so unreal. Are you sure you love me?" The blonde asked.

 

"Luhan, thats probably been the sixth time you asked me today. Of course I do."

 

"Sorry. It's just that in a lot of shows, there is always that populaur boy that makes a bet with his friend to date a nerd. Like me."

Luhan pouted and looked at his lap.

 

Sehun cupped Luhan's chin, making the latter look at him. "I love you Luhan."

 

Luhan continued pouting. "Prove it."

 

Sehun smirked, guiding his hand down to Luhan's hip, and going under his over sized T-shirt. "Are you sure you want me to prove it?"

 

Luhan blushed a dark red. "I-Isn't there some other w-way to p-prove it?"

Sehun stopped and laughed.

 

"Im sorry Luhan. But I guess I just at showing off my emotions and feelings. When I confessed to you this morning, it was probably really sudden. But now that I think about it, I've always liked you in some way. It was just fun to tease you most of the time, ever since I first saw you. I mean, your eyes were huge, just staring straight at me, and I was determined to remove your innocence, but I guess its not working."

Luhan widened his eyes, and smacked Sehun's shoulder. "S-Stop it!"

"Make me."

Luhan pouted the deepest he could.

"Okay fine." Sehun rolled his eyes with much exagaration, and tightened his hold on Luhan's waist.

 

Suddenly, a door knob opened was heard, and voices came into the house.

 

Luhan looked up at Sehun, burying his nose into the crook of his neck.

 

"Oh...You guys are back so early..."

"I know son, turns out, your uncle didn't have a new born baby! Aish, your father and I just knew he was tricking us!"

 

"What's wrong with Luhan? Is he sick?"

 

Luhan opened his eyes, widening them, and turned around to see his parents.

"U-Umma! I-I thought..."

 

The blonde looked at the position he was in with Sehun, and blushed darkly, trying to conceal it.

He quickly moved away from his brother, desparately trying to regain his composure back.

 

"Anyways, you two should sleep, you have school tomorrow." Their father grabbed the TV remote, turning off "Flower boy next door."

 

"Okay, good night." The two trudged upstairs.

 

Sehun and Luhan both arrived at their own rooms.

 

The taller cupped the shorter's cheeks, and pulled him in for a short kiss.

"Goodnight."

 


 

I swear Kaisoo will not dissapear. LOL

And, I think I will be able to update more for this story, and will not have writers block that much anymore.

I already created almost all of the plot and what is suppose to happen.

 

AHAHAH. THIS IS SO LAME. Cliche stuff<33

Uhm so...There will probably be some Kaisoo in the next chapter~

And stuff.

 

bye~

 

AND REMEMBER TO CHECK BACK ON THE OLD CHAPTERS I HAVE EDITED.

I ONLY HAVE TWO CHAPTERS I HAVE NOT EDITED YET.

I HAVE NOT EDITED CHAPTER 9! T^T -beacuse im just lazy like that.