Dear Jongin, I Would like to Inform you that Kyungsoo doesn't like to Cuddle

More than just Brothers

Because one of my loyal subsribers wanted some more kaisoo :) Here you have it!~ But ofc, there is still plenty of Hunhan.

I Can't actually believe 12 people upvoted my story<3 

Merry Christmas~! Sorry, no Christmas special for this story...  T_T

 


The boys entered the mansion, arguing about what movie to watch.

"Let's watch that American movie, Paranormal 4!" Decided Chanyeol. Xiumin and Lay groaned. "Ew.....No...I heard it balls."

"100 days with Mr.Arragant?" Suggested Suho. "Don't even speak of that movie." Kyungsoo had a dark aura around him, clearly hating on the movie. Even Luhan hadn't seem him that angry.

"Why?"

 

(A/N: No hate intended, I just needed some movies to tell of. LOL)

 

"Ew. Have you not seen how ugly the main girl is? Oh my gosh, the male lead is nasty with his nastyness he calls a face. The acting was dumb. Like seriously? What kind of mom does that? A payment? You're joking right? And they just had to advertise Lexus. Hm? And don't even get me started on this horrendous puddle of mud they call a plot." Kyungsoo kept on going on and on.

"Okay, okay! Sheesh....." Kyungsoo grinned to himself, claiming victory.

"One Hundred pounds of Beauty?" Asked Kai.

"Nah. Watched that like 10 times already." Chen sat himself down on the large couch. Baekhyun started whining. "Pick one!"

"Let's watch Abandoned." Sehun smirked to himself.

 

(A/N: This movie is fictional, I completely made it up! Haha...)

 

Tao gasped. "No ing hell, are we watching that!" He jumped onto Kris's lap and buryed his face into his boyfriends chest.

Sehun scoffed. "So? You're going to be faces the entire time. Who cares?" Kris sent a death glare in his way.

"As long as I have my Channie....I'm fine!" Baekhyun giggled, revealing his eye smile.

Kai wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's thin waist and winked at him, earning a scoff. "Please. Nothing, scares me."

Luhan was already trembling on the couch. He had heard of that movie. It was one of the scariest Korean movies in history.

Sehun knew this was an opportunity to cuddle with Luhan, and he wasn't wasting it.

"Then it's settled. Let's watch!"

~

Hunhan got seated on the couch. Again, Luhan trying to stay away from Sehun. They kept on scooching and scooching til Luhan was stuck on the side. He gave up, letting Sehun slip and arm around his petite figure.

Baekyeol were sharing an armchair, with Baekhyun on Chanyeol's lap.

Same goes for Taoris.

Kaisoo were also on the same couch.

Xiuchen were seated comfotably on the other couch, excpet for the fact it was a love seat instead.

Suho had his head on Lay's shoulder, both sitting on the soft fluffy carpet.

"Okay." Chen slipped in the disc, and began the horror.

 

The first scene showed a women with a baby stroller, causually walking down the street. She was apparantly lost. With each neighbhour hood, the creepier it got. Many eyes were watching her. She ignored trying to walk as fast as possible to reach her house, which was at the other direction.

The baby was frantically crying. They reached a dead end to a large mansion, even bigger than Chen's. It was black and worn-out. Mist was surrounding the house. A few lights were opened.

The women, being stupid, decided to try and get help. In there....

 

"Shut the up guys!" Roared Yixing.

The Baekyeol couple were already faces, and it was only 5 minutes into the movie. "You too!"

He pointed at the Taoris couple.

 

 

"N-NO!...U-UMMA!" The girl screamed at the top of her lungs. Her step-mother rapidity stabbed a inncent man. With 7 stabs, she finally stopped, searching for her next victim.

Blood was dripping everywhere, dead bodys spwraled across the old house.

"W-WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS SHE?" The witness ran for her life, trying to find her sister. Little did she know, her mother was following her.

Her Step-mom cornered in her bedroom, holding up a shiny knife still dripping from her fathers blood.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

 

Luhan screamed at the top of his lungs. He buried his face into Sehun's chest, not aware of who it was.

Luhan's heartbeat was at a fast pace, from the movie. Sehun's was also at a fast pace...But not because of the movie.

Becuase of Luhan.

"Y-Yah..." Jongin despaerated clawed at the blanket, trying to cover up his body. He let out a girlish shriek, and buried his face in Kyungsoo neck.

Kyungsoo pushed him away and smirked. "Yah. Are you scared?" Jongin shoock his head. "N-No...Ju- AHHHHHHHHHHH!" He grabbed onto Kyungsoo waist, facing the other direction of the movie.

Kyungsoo pushed him away once again. "Ew. Go away."

 

Creepy ballerina music started playing, as she looked in the mirror. The girl touched her cheek, which was wet with blood.

"I wonder....How it feels like to die..."

 

Kyungsoo bursted out laughing, making Jongin's body twitch. He still had his head buried in little Kyunggies chest.

"Who wonders how it feels like to die? BWAHAHHAA.....!" He pushed Kai over, making him land flat on the couch. Kyungsoo jumped on his pinning him down.

He smacked Jongin's chest, dying in laughter, while Jongin held onto Kyungsoo's hips.

"K-Kyungsoo....People are glaring..." Jongin pouted cutely. Shocker.

"Sometimes I wonder how it feels like...." Tao was lost in his own world, in a daze.

"Kris, fix him. He's in his emo panda mood." Minseok pointed at the black haired boy.

Luhan transferred himself onto Sehun's lap, holding onto his shoulders for dear life. He buried his nose into the crook of Sehun's neck and whimpered, while taking in Sehun's cologne.

Sehun laughed and wrapped his ams around his brother.

 

Lightening flashed, the scene went black, but the scary thing was. The girl saw a women, but not just any women.

"U-Umma.....?" She turned around and faced, who she thought was dead.

Another girl who looked the same as the other barged into the room. She was bloody and badly bruised.

"NOOOOOO!"

 

"Jongin-ah, calm down. It's only a movie, okay? Not real." Kyungsoo tried to calm down Kai, by saying sweet words or making skinship.

"B-But..." Jongin looked like he was hyperventilating. Kyungsoo giggled, for once, he was actually comfotable around Jongin and liked it.

"Shhh. Want to go to sleep first?" Kyungsoo was definitly in his caring umma mood, seeing the helpless and scared Kai.

Jongin nodded his head like a child, making Kyungsoo laugh.

"Guys, we're sleeping first, okay?" Whispered the shorter. The others nodded, many of them barely paying attention.

"Go upstairs, take a left, and the secound door on the right is a guest room." Instructed Jongdae.

Kyungsoo mouthed a quick, "thanks" and proceeded to go upstairs with Kai.

 

The pair quickly made it to the room. Jongin sighed in relief, but was still scarred from the horrible movie Sehun picked.

Kyungsoo made his way out the room, but was stopped when Kai grabbed his wrist.

"W-Wait! Where're you going?"

Kyungsoo turned back at Kai, who was currently sitting on the king sized bed.

"To change my clothes and get a sleeping bag, silly." Kai looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"Please don't leave me here....I don't want to be alone...."

Kyungsoo laughed, and petted Jongin's hair. "Don't worry Jonginnie, I'll be back in 5 minutes."

"N-No! But what if...She comes and gets me....a-and....5 minutes is so long!" Jongin desparatly tried to convince Kyungsoo.

"Okay, okay." Kyungsoo gave in, making Kai smile and giggle a bit.

The two settled on the bed.

Kai quickly grabbed Kyungsoo waist, and cuddled closer towards him.

Kyungsoo didn't pull away or reject, for once.

Instead, he smiled and looked up at Jongin, who was already peacefully sleeping. "I don't feel like killing you, for once."

 

The credits rolled on the screen.

Chen's hand trembled as he clicked the off button.

"Okay guys....Help yourself to a guest room...or you can sleep on the floor." Chen quickly dragged Minseok to his room, and closed the door silently.

"Luhan, the movie is over." Sehun rubbed circles on the back of his hyung.

Luhan looked up at Sehun and blushed. "C-Can I sleep w-with you?" The small was also as scared as Jongin was, during the movie.

And then the unexpected happened.

Sehun smiled. "Of course, hyung."

No smirk. No wink. No ual harrasment. No teasing.

Just Sehun, being nice...and happy.

"Yay~" The sudden outburst of Luhan, made Sehun chuckle. "Let's go."

 

Luhan and Sehun found another guest room. About the same size as Kaisoo's, only with different colours and styles.

Luhan made Sehun back hug him. His arms were around the olders waist, as he was being dragged.

Just in case, something is following them, and Sehun would be there to "protect" him.

"Want to go take a shower?" Asked Sehun.

Luhan shoock his head. "I want to sleep." Sehun went with Luhan's idea, and patted down on the bed.

"Come here."

The shorter blushed, and sat on Sehun's lap. He lowered themselves, and got comfotable.

Luhan buried his face into the crook of the brown haired boy's neck, while Sehun wrapped his two arms around Luhan's small waist.

He kissed Luhan's forehead softly, and whispered a "good night."

Checking back, he saw that Luhan was fast asleep snoring cutely, as if he already forgot about the movie.

Sehun chuckled lightly, and soon fell into a deep slumber.

 


 

Fluff, fluff, and fluff. LOL~! Was that enough Kaisoo? Sorry to dissapoint.

Comment please. I love reading and responding to them :)