Illeguel Labour

More than just Brothers

 

Luhan walked down the hallway carrying his textbooks and notebooks. He never really looked up. He instead looked at the floor, from the lack of confidance.

 

He would only look up if someone called his name, or did this.

 

A boy smacked down Luhan's book on the floor on pinned him against the wall. Luhan was like, one of the most easiest targets, ever.

Luhan looked up and gasped.

"Hey there." Said Ricky seductivly winking at him. "W-What do yo-you w-want?" Said Luhan.

He had fear written all over his face. Niel and Chunji laughed.

 

"I can't believe he actaully said that!" Said Chunji. Luhan looked at the two boys behind Ricky. They were his minions, followers, they were nothing without Ricky.

 

Ricky made his way towards while holding Luhan's shoulders, so he could'nt get out. He went left of Luhan and planted a very, very big hickey.

"Ahh-AHHH..."


 

"I bet I can get a better mark than you." Said Kai, smirking.

"Are you kidding me, Jongin?" Replied Kyungsoo, with a bored face.

"Nope."

Kyungsoo laughed at Kai. People around the classroom were giving them looks.

"Fine. If you think you're so good. Why not make a bet?" Said Kai.

"Sure. But we all know who's going to win." Stated Kyungsoo. He was still laughing a little.

 

"If I get a better mark than you, you're going to be my slave for a month." Said Kai. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow giving him the are-you-kidding-me, face.

"If I get a better mark, which we all know is going to happen, you have to leave me alone." Said Kyungsoo. "Deal."

Kyungsoo bowed politely at the teacher taking the pop quiz in his hands, right before writing his name down.

 

-1 hour later-

 

"Hand in your test please." Said Mrs. Lee.

 

The students got up from their chairs and made their way to the front desk. "Oh, and stay here. I'll be marking them really fast."

 

Kai winked at him while Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Sulli, did you even study?" Asked the teacher. Sulli's jaw dropped.

"B-But this was a POP quiz! How the hell was I suppose to know?" Said Sulli. He grabbed the test out of her teachers hand and walked out the classroom.

"D.O Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo took the test and checked the mark.

 

93% HELL YEAH.

 

"Kim Jongin."  Kai took the paper in his hands and sighed sadly.

"What did you get?" Said Kai, he was lifeless.

"93%" Kyungsoo rubbed it in his face, literally. He took the paper and shoved it in his face. "What did you get?" Asked Kyungsoo, he smirked.

 

Kai shoved it right in his face. 94%.

 

"WHAT?!" Kyungsoo took the paper in his hands and inspected it.

"YOU CHEAT! YOU CHEATED! I'M TELLING THE TEACH-" Kai put the palm of his hand on Kyungsoo's mouth and dragged him to the hallway.

"You have to be my slave."

 


 

"Hey." Said Kai. He was grinning from what happened earlier. Sehun didn't notice him. His eyes were fixed oon a certain doe-eyed creature.

 

Sehun growled to himself.

 

What does he ing think he's ing doing? Only I can do that to Luhan.

 

Kai looked in his direction and saw Ricky on Luhan's neck.

"S-Stop....AHHH.." He moaned loudly, but no one cared. Ricky stopped . "Fine, but i'll make sure to put an even bigger mark next time."

He walked away followed by Niel and Chunji.

 

"C'mon, lets spy on him." Insisted Kai. Sehun nodded. He always wondered what Luhan would do at school.

 

Luhan pushed his glasses up before he got down on his knee's. He picked up the textbooks and loose papers, making a pile. He acted as if nothing happened and walked down the hallway down to the stairs.

 

"Go!" Said Sehun. They ran down the hallway and peeked out at the staircase.

 

Luhan never noticed.

It repeated. Another guy smashed down Luhan's books onto the floor. Luhan gasped again and looked up.

 

Jin Young grabbed Luhan's waist and put him on the window ledge, harshly.

Luhan tried to jump down, but was only pushed back up.

"Aww. Did someone already do it to you today?" Jin Young looked dissapointed and pointed at the big hickeys on his neck.

"Don't worry, I can always do it somewhere else...." He lifted the bottom of Luhan's cotton shirt.

 

"N-No!" Luhan tugged down on his shirt, desparate for some coverage.

Jin Young laughed darkly, and looked at the other. He quickly pinned Luhan's two hands next to his lap, making his wince in pain.

With his other hand, he lifted up Luhan's shirt, revealing small and old hickeys.

Luhan moaned loudly, as he was being on.

 

Kai and Sehun watched.

 

No wonder...

 


 

-Flashback-

 

Sehun walked out of the shower only with pants on and towel around his neck. Luhan was on his bed, lying down, playing games on his phone that showed him his IQ points.

 

Don't look up. Don't look up.

 

Luhan always knew Sehun came out of the shower shirtless. Once he saw him and his face turned into a tomato.

 

"Hey Luhan?" Said Sehun. He was leaning against the door frame of Luhan's room.

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you have abs?" He asked.

 

Sehun made up a dumb question.

 

"N-No...." He replied, nervous.

 

Sehun walked into is room and sat on his bed. "Are you sure?" He asked again.

Luhan nodded.

 

Sehun smirked. "Let me check."

Sehun lifted up Luhan shirt, revealing his stomach. Luhan stopped playing his game and widened his eyes.

"W-What are yo-you d-doing?"

 

Sehun ignored the trembling Luhan and rubbed his brothers abdomen. He finally looked and saw bruises...

But when Sehun looked closer, he noticed that they were'nt bruises....they were love bites...

Sehun tried to ignore and rubbed harder on Luhan's stomach. "I guess you don't..." Sehun kissed Luhan's stomach and quickly left. Luhan's face was once again a tomato.

 

-Flashback over-

 


AWW POOR LUAHNNIE<3 SORRY, THERES NO ACTION....BUT THERE WILL BE IN NEXT CHAPPIE! I ALREADY PLANNED IT :)

WHERE THE HECK DID ALL OF YO 41 SUBBIES COME FROM? I AM LIKE SERIOUSLY DUMBFOUNDED. LOL

-LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS^^