Gone for a week

More than just Brothers

 

 

A lot of you guys are saying sehunnie is a big meanie and luhannie is being ually harassed too much. But really, its me more to write it, than it hurts you more to read it... LOL I AM LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOO DEEP.

 

 

read the authors note at the end guys! i have a poll for yaa

 


 

"Okay, since you're my slave now, you have to obey my rules and let me do anything to you." Said Jongin.

Kyungsoo crossed his arms ontop of his chest and mutters a bit.

Kai pulled him and wrapped an arm around his waist. Their bodys were touching.

 

Kai leaned in and was about to kiss kyungsoo untill....

 

SMACK!

 

Kai held his cheek in his hand. "Hey! I said you weren't allowed to hit me!" Complained Kai. He winced in pain, his red cheek.

 

"Sorry. Force of habit."

 


 

Luhan was in his room studying for his next calculus test. He never knew when there would be a pop quiz.

 

"Luhan! Sehun! Come downstairs, quickly!" Shouted their umma. Luhan looked up and pushed his glasses up. He got up from his chair and walked outside of his doorway.

 

He looked and saw Sehun. He continued walking down the hallway towards their hardwooded brown staircase. Sehun smirked and caught up to Luhan behind him.

Sehun grabbed Luhan's and squeezed it.

"Ah!" Luhan jumped. Sehun quickly walked downstairs, not before flashing a smirk at Luhan.

 

Once they were both down in the kitchen their mother and father began.

"We will be leaving Seoul for a week and going to visit your uncle, apparantly, he has a new born baby." Said their mother.

Sehun smirked again and looked at Luhan.

 

This'll be fun

 

"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 5:45 AM." Said their father. Luhan nodded like a good boy, while Sehun just stared at him.

"Remember to be responsible and listen to the rules! I don't want to be coming home to a junk yard. Okay boys?"

Luhan and Sehun nodded.

"Now go back to bed. You won't be expecting us to be here tomorrow morning. Take care!"

 


 

FILLERRRRRRRR. THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET DIRTY..... HEHEH :)