A thing of the past

More than just Brothers

"Sehun!" A little boy, about the age of seven, but the maturity level of a ten year old was peacefully playing inside his indigo blue painted room. He lined up the two race cares, green and purple onto the race track while he on his bottom lip in concentration on exactly how he'd be able to make the green one go faster. He had pale skin, brown messy hair that was cut evenly, droopy eyes, a small nose and pink lips. Unlike most children, it seemed as though he barely had any baby fat.

Shouted his mother. She just came back from the orphanage and brought home their new addtion to the Oh family. 

"Coming." Sehun groaned.

 

For a 7 year-old he had a lot of attitude.

 

His mother walked down the hallway of their house to the doorway of their kitchen. He had a spacious, wonderfully decorated house. Well, except that one corner in the living room that had nothing but a tiny stool, and ugly colourful drawings on the wall with marker. Long story short, little Sehun getting a timeout was an angry Sehun.

"Look Sehun! It's your new older brother! Say hi." His umma pulled a little boy out who was recently hiding behind her. The boy stared at Sehun with a fear in his eyes as his lower lip wobbled with concern. He trembled and tried to look elsewhere, ignoring the burning gaze of tiny Sehun's droopy eyes.

 

He had honey coloured hair, soft and milky white skin, big brown eyes, and cupid pink lips. A little detail was also the large thick black rimmed glasses that seemed way too big on his little face. He was around probably a few inches shorter than Sehun.

 

"H-Hello my name Luhan." He looked up at Sehun and looked back down, the nice marble flooring seeming to catch his atention. Sehun's mother gazed at the newly adopted little boy with adoration at his innocence and grinned. A few quiet seconds later, she frowned and tightened her grip on Luhan's tiny pale hand, causing him to look up with curiousity. The woman gave Sehun a stare and urged him to say something, to the rude little boy's dismay. Sehun let out a hmpth sound but said hello nontheless.

"I'm Sehun." He greeted, getting his mother to smile proudly.

"You two play, okay? Sehun be nice. Mommy has to go grocery shopping!" And with that their mother left, not befoe mentioning to Luhan that his new father would be in their bedroom doing some paperwork so if he needed anything, he were to report to Sehun's father.

 

"Why is your hair yellowish? Why isn't it black like mine?" Asked Sehun, who unconciously had an intimidating glare, scaring Luhan away just a little bit. Luhan fiddled with his finger, tracing little circle on the floor with his little foot covered in rilakkuma socks.

"I-I don't know. It just is..." Replied Luhan. He stared into Sehun's eyes with hesitation while Sehun's own eyes never left his.

"Are you a girl?" He asked another question rudely, something his mother would never let him say if she were here right now.

"No.." The blonde boy frowned.

"But you look like one." Stated Sehun. Luhan didn't say anything and looked at the floor once again, feeling a little pang in his chest. Little words like this always affected Luhan so easily. He was just so sensitive to bullying.

 

Sehun cupped Luhan's small cheeks in his hands, forcing him to look up. Sehun inches his lips closer to Luhan's unsuspecting ones and made contact with them, their mouths only touching, but that was enough to get a reaction out of the shorter.

Luhan let out a girlish scream and wiped his lips. He pretended not to enjoy the tiny peck.

"See! You even scream like a girl!"

 

~

 

Luhan was in his classroom enjoying the lunch box his mom packed him. It was a little rilakkuma box with small brown coloured compartments filled with egg rolls, seasoned rice, and his mother's famous bulgogi beef. The blonde boy was chewing his egg roll, wide eyes glancing around the classroom every now and then. He sat alone at a small table group with three other desks. Most of the children chose to move their chairs and sit with their friends during lunch time or sit on the carpet, roaming around the hallways. But Luhan knew that was wrong to do, so he sat at his assigned desk and quietly ate by himself like a good boy.

 

Luhan swung his legs under the desk feeling content and peace. With a small grabby hand, he place his chopsticks down and reached for the hello kitty waterbottle thermos sitting next to the lunch box. It wasn't his favourite thermos mostly because of the hello kitty design, but it's what he's got from the time his mother came back with two waterbottles, one spiderman design and the other hello kitty design. Of course, Sehun had right away resented the girly pink water bottle and went for the spiderman one, and Luhan disliked both of them. Seeing that Sehun really wanted the manly and boyish spiderman one, he sighed and chose and the hello kitty one for his brother's sake.

Taking a sip of water, his round eyes soon landed on his brother and his bestfriend in the corner of the room near the boxes of toys. They seemed to be laughing like maniacs over something that Luhan's couldn't make out. Luhan took another innocent sip and sighed, somehow feeling a tad bit lonely watching his brother happy with another boy.

 

"That would be so funny!" Young, eight year old Sehun cackled wildly. His bestfriend, a boy with dark brown hair that sat atop of his head in a messy mop of locks and skin darker than Sehun's milky complexion nodded with excitement. Seems as though both devilish boys would get a kick out of it.

"Wait Jongin, lunch is almost over, we have to do it now or else it's going to be recess!" Sehun said with panic and Jongin agreed quickly grabbing the half empty apple juice box. They looked at each other with an evil glint in their eye, just about ready to mess some up.

 

They walked over to their little prey quietly, approaching the angel from the side. Sehun walked in front of Jongin, just so it wouldn't be suspicious of the apple juice in his chubby hand. Sehun looked back at him with a smirk and nodded his head.

 

 

Luhan had him mouth open in a little 'o', chopsticks holding a riceball close to his mouth when he spotted his brother slowly approaching him. He put down the chopsticks and riceball, gazing at him with a tiny bit of hope. "Hi Luhan." Sehun greeted him politely and Luhan looked up at him from under his eyelashes, face flushing a pink colour because he doesn't remember the last time Sehun had voluntarily talked to him. The cute blondie fiddled with the bottom of his thick sweater. Today, Luhan wore a collared shirt under a baby blue sweater and his khaki pants.

"Hi Sehun-ah.." Luhan beamed at him, but all ended when all of a sudden Jongin went aside his brother and poured apple juice all over his pants and on the floor. The oldest one sqeauled and got up, looking down at the mess of a yellow puddle and stains on the crotch area of his pants. The other two boy's laughter filled Luhan's ears and Sehun started screaming wildly.

"Everybody, everybody look! Luhan peed his pants!"

 

The other students gasped at the scene, all crowding around Luhan who looked aboely betrayed and miserable. Soon sounds of disgust were shrieked and some pointed out that it was obvious Luhan peed his pants because his pants were wet while other's stated that the puddle was yellow, and pee is yellow. This all left Luhan to shake his head with frustration. "It wasn't me, I didn't do it!" He whined, big eyes getting teary.

Luhan took a step to left, which led a little girl to shriek with horror. "Ew, you're so gross! Don't touch me!" It was all too much for young Luhan's mind and he had broken down in a pile of sobs and tears and hiccups. Soon the crowd broke up with Sehun and Jongin quickly getting out of the circle, still snickering at how Luhan was still wailing.

 

~

 

 

Luhan walked down the hallway of his elementary school. He was carrying his pencil case and folder walking towards his homeroom class.

 

Sehun was in the hallway at his locker when he heard footsteps. He looked and saw his brother.

Sehun stuck out his foot.

 

Luhan didn't notice and tripped. Instead of helping him up. Sehun laughed, clutching onto his stomach.

Luhan hesitantly got up, not making eye contact with Sehun.

 

Lets just get this straight, Sehun was very dirty minded at the age of 12

He d Luhan , when he walked pass. Luhan gasped and looked at him. Sehun winked at him before walking off.

 


 

-4 years ago-

 

"Watch where you're going, nerd!" Kai pinned Luhan against the wall. They were both freshmens this year. When Sehun was'nt around, Kai would by biting his neck, resulting in a hickey.

Luhan was used to this. From the day he set foot in the Oh's house.

 

Jongin inched his lips closer to Luhan neck. Luhan knew what was going to happen. He squinted his eyes and pushed his glasses back up. Before Kai could do anything, he was stopped.

"Stop it, will you? You heartless , people aren't toys." Kyungsoo pushed Kai onto the ground. He turned around and his eyes met Luhan's.

"Are you alright?" Asked Kyungsoo.

There, was the start of a beautiful freindship. And an ugly one.

 


 

YAYYY<3 FIRST CHAPPIE IS FINISHED :) MY ARMS ARE TIIRED....LOL

SORRY ITS JUST flaskbacks.

I ALREDY KNOW HWATS GONNA HAPPEN IN NEXT CHAPTER! I ALREDY PLANNED IT :) THANK YOU SUBBIES<3

I loveeeeeeee you<3 SARANGHAEE<3