Stay or go?

Game Of Love

 

Super Junior - Angel

 


 

________ kept practicing her speech in her head. She rehearsed what she would tell the heads of the show without giving too much detail about why she would be quitting the show. She had to make it look like it’s just her who has a problem and not blame Kyuhyun or anyone else. She told herself she won’t go emotional and instead remain calm and stick to the outline of reasons that she had in her mind.

She was currently in a meeting room in the building of MBC waiting for the PD’s of We Got Married to finish their prior meetings. ________ kept tapping the table with her nails, hoping the nervousness she’s feeling would slowly lessen...which unfortunately wasn’t happening anytime soon.

‘I hope they don’t sue me for breach of contract or something. I hope they don’t call Kyuhyun out for this.’ ________ feared that this may be the end for her and as well as a start of a problem for Kyuhyun.

_________ stood up when she saw the door open. She readied herself to bow and greet formally but to her surprise, it was Kyuhyun who walked through the door.

 “Kyuhyun?! What are you doing here?!” An obviously shocked________ asked.

“Stopping you from what you’re about to do.” Kyuhyun firmly said. He barged just in time to stop her because after he said those words the head PDs of the show walked in.

 “Oh, you two. What’s the meaning of this meeting you called us out to?” The director asked as soon as he came in the room.

“First of all I would like to say that I’m really sorry but--” ________ was about to tell them about her withdrawal from the show when Kyuhyun ‘rudely’ interrupted her by standing in front of her to hide her from the wondering PD’s.

“I’m sorry but can I talk to ________ privately first? It seems that we have some misunderstanding that may affect the show. Sorry for taking your time.” Kyuhyun showed a humble side of himself.

“Ahh…it’s okay. You two can talk outside and we’ll be here to wait if you still want to push through talking to us. We hope you lovebirds work things out.” The younger producer casually answered back.

Kyuhyun went beside a flustered ________ and forced her to bow with him before pulling her out of the room.

“Kyuhyun! Explain.” _______ quickly demanded for an explanation for Kyuhyun’s actions.

He didn’t speak until they reached the end of the hallway where he was sure that people won’t be able to hear them.

Kyuhyun brought out photos of him in the club in Paris, drinking it up with the guys, getting drunk and one photo of him and the girl he kissed.

________ couldn’t understand why Kyuhyun was showing her the pictures now. Was he rubbing it in her face or something?

“These in the photos…it’s not me.” Kyuhyun finally spoke after reading the expression on ________’s face.

A big “Huh?” was written all over _______’s face. How can Kyuhyun still deny that fact when he already admitted his fault before? He already came clean so what the hell was he talking about now?

“It’s not the real me ________. What you see when I’m with you, that’s the kind of guy I am. That night in Paris was just a wrong way for me to release my stress. It happened only once because of the alcohol and peer pressure, it was a mistake and I assure you I’m not that kind of guy.  I’m Cho Kyuhyun, not the singer, but the guy who’s still shy to express his raw, true emotions to the girl he has been harboring strong feelings for. The guy who has all the stage presence yet nervous when in front of you. Cho Kyuhyun, the one who got to be bullied and weak in front of a  girl who’s even younger than him. This guy standing in front of you, the one who wants to look after you, love you, be with you despite the busy schedule and harassing fans. I can’t wait to travel abroad not because of the events, but because it means I can buy something for you. Sometimes I get lost just to look for what item would suit you the best and can only hope that in the future I don’t have to think that hard in buying you a souvenir because you’ll be next to me when travelling.” Kyuhyun has never expressed his feelings like this to a girl before.

________ was in awe with Kyuhyun’s words, sure she knew that he was a great singer but now she has realized that he’s better with words unsung. She couldn’t deny feeling his sincerity, his confession from the heart could be nominated to be one of the best speeches in a Korean awards ceremony. She didn’t realize that she’s been holding her tears in until they just uncontrollably spilled.

“Oh God, why are you crying?? Is that good or bad?” There was panic in Kyuhyun’s voice when he noticed tears escaping from ________’s eyes.

“It’s because I’m so touched and happy you babo.” She answered slightly frustrated. Was this really the guy who just poured out his feelings seconds ago? “I really do have to teach you a lot about understanding us girls.”

“This isn’t a game of love to me _______. You’re the only one I want to and need to really understand.”

“See there you go again! Being naïve one second and then transforming into a romantic guy the next.”

“Please stop confusing me anymore and answer me. Tell me ________, do you still want to quit the show? Do you still want to get away from me?” Kyuhyun asked seriously.

“There’s just one more thing I want to hear from you. You said some pretty big things earlier but I need you to summarize that and tell me clearly what you feel from me.” ________ demanded for that one word that would confirm what Kyuhyun really feel.

“I’m in love with you _______, so please…stay married to me.” Kyuhyun declared his feelings, clear and precise.

________ answered Kyuhyun with a tight hug. A hug that only fangirls can dream of and one that she’s been resisting to do for a long time now.

“Please don’t let my heart go through any more confusion and trouble oppa.” _______ replied as her head rested against Kyuhyun’s chest.

Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around _______ and hugged her just as tight and lovingly. Her calling him ‘oppa’ finally made him breathe easy and happily.

“Hey…you demanded for me to be straightforward but I haven’t heard anything back from you yet.” Kyuhyun also wanted to hear the words that would make him confident.

_______ pulled back from the hug to look Kyuhyun in the eyes before proclaiming her feelings. “I’m in love with you too.”

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed ________ on the forehead.

“Now come on, let’s go back to the PD-nims and ask them if we can have a show that’s all about us.” Kyuhyun’s evil, sneaky side showed up again.

“Ya…there you go again.” _______ nudged Kyuhyun in the side before letting go of the hug.

 

_______ and Kyuhyun had their arms linked to each other when they walked back to the meeting room to talk to the people waiting for them there.

The gaming couple is here to stay.


 


 

Went to a coffee house earlier that was made for Korean fangirls / Klovers in general!! 

Click this link and zoom in in this collage-photo to see some of the stuff I saw earlier. That's just the preview, will post up a video that cafe over the weekend ;) They had like a shrine of Kpop goodies!! KHeaven! haha 

Maybe we should meet up there someday, yes? ;) I would love to personally chat with you guys..offline.haha ;)

 

Btw, if you follow me on my AFF-Kpop-fangirl related twitter account then you'd know that I surprised myself after finishing this chapter. It's the second to the last chaper you guys!! Can't believe it's ending so soon! haha

 

Last P.S/btw LOL, My friend told me I look like this girl from the K drama 'Lie To Me' but I haven't seen it yet.haha

 

~Comment Replies~

jaeeun: I hope Kyu made you fall for him again in this chap ;)

Donghae has been bad for me too!! He's stealing me from Leeteuk. haha

 

dear jaeeun, I hope you like what I wrote. Hwaiting ^_~

yesungie: Hi unnie!! ^_^

Aww...why are you so sweet to me? *hugs* I really appreciate the kinds words. I only hope that I can improve my writing and continue to make you feel like that! Thank you so much ^_^

I hope you aren't that busy anymore.

Haha of course, I know you're loyal to Yesung ;) I'm actually going to do a blog post soon and put there the most requested / mentioned names and you can vote there ;) Unfortunately though, not a lot have mentioned Yesung.

kyuimchi: How did your test go? Gaah I don't like Physics that much, and I feel worse for Chemistry.lol

Yeah I noticed that we're both up late at night until the a.m sometimes.haha

 

This is another short but intense chapter too right? Well at least it's finally a good-happy chapter so YAY!

I love you for being patient enough to write me long comments ^_^

adriana04: And Kyuhyun did! Yay! Team Kyu must be happy! ^_^

Hope you like this update ;)

emiex145: I hope you like how Kyuhyun confessed to his girl ;)

Hope you enjoy this update :)

pinkheadphones: Heechul has been voted by a few but not as much as Eunhyuk though ;) Will post the nominees soon and you can vote there ^_^

eunhyukmylover: Fortunately, your frustration won't last long ;) Hope this update made you smile ^_~

Happy with Kyuhyun's move?

 

Super Junior hotness is expected & so understandable!lol truefacts

ILY<3 Eunhyuk's a popular nominee for the next WGM too, btw. ;)

StephyLeeDonghae:  Awww...well I'm sure you won't be crying in this chapter ;) Intense but the good kind, right? ^_^

Ver B will be the death of me! I will definitely keep saying OMYGOODNESS cause of that & you!! ;)

 

Unfortunately even though Heechul, Yesung & Sungmin have been nominated, there were still some guys who got more votes so...yeah. They'll battle it out in the poll I'll put up soon.

I_am_ME: Ayan, better na in this update!haha ^_^

celine_neji: This chapter has an intense convo too but the good kind, right? ;) she still giving him his chance so yay!

 

Siwon hasn't been mentioned a lot though.haha But in the final poll you'll see the popular guys voted from diff groups ^_~

ilovefishy: Uljima!! *hug*

Well now they're still married on-cam, and finally in a romantic relationship off-cam ;)

 

Sungmin has been voted by some of you...I still have to count to see if he'll be part of the final poll for you guys to vote for.

Wow, you've got a cute set of bias list ;)

chosanghee: I do that too.haha ;) I'm glad the last chapter made you read more than once though ^_^

I think there has been some votes for the guys of Beast, let's see...;)

awww...you're too sweet ^_^ ILY<3 I appreciate it.

Hwaiting!

stephyjung: Yup, get hurt once and you may just get traumatized to take the risk again :(

Kyuhyun's getting his chance in love so yay! ^_^

SHERYLN: I hope Team Kyu is happy  with this update ^_^

Finally their relationship has a 'definition' now. haha

One of the most popular votes goes to a Super Junior member...which is Eunhyuk. so let's see if he'll win in the final poll ;)

Awww...too sweet! Thanks bby ^_~ Hope you'll enjoy the future wgm story

infernocaeli: YAY for Kyuhyun coming in right in time to save his relationship with his 'wife'! ^_~

TyngTyng: Well fortunately they won't be quitting the show for the wrong reasons so...yay! ^_^

There's been a vote for another 2pm member too, which is Taecyeon ;) Not a lot have mention 2pm though.

ofhumming: I hope you liked Kyuhyun's speech here ;)

You're the only one who mentioned a BlockB member.

Alina1225: Good thing Kyu didn't give up and stopped her right on time ;)

cupidzangel: LOL I do that to but I talk to them in my head sometimes and not out loud.

awww...well it makes me smile to know you'd still read my next story ;)

gaemnis: awww *hug* yay! I'm just so happy you're hooked to this story ;)

I think Kyu got a lot of love here now and so he needs to share that with other guys.haha ;)

Hwaiting~ ^_^

choieunsae: Kyuhyun's not hearbroken anymore so yay! ^_^

I think Sunmin has been mentioned by a lot, let's see if he'll be part of the final poll where you guys will vote in ;)

leeteukbaby: I'm biased! I think that's why I gave him the last great words in the last chapter.haha

Hope you like how Kyuhyun expressed his feelings ;)

imaginedreamlove: And she finally did make up her mind! yay! haha ;)

Kang ho dong? Random suggestion.haha

suju26kamz: Happy you loved that last line from leader ;) Good thing Kyuhyun followed that too

kyumee68: awww...sorry for making you wait *hugs*

Yay for happy update ;) Hope you liked it.

anj_yesung: Here's the start of their sweet, happy moments ;)

Nah, you really aren't demanding ;)

Hope you like this update ^_~

Siwon hasn't been mentioned a lot but I'm still counting the votes for the final guys to be up for the final poll.

janixzgloom: Even though I like Junhyun, I can't include him cause he's with Hara :| I mean, I try to let the story look as real as possible so....yeah.haha

kyuhaeyee: Yes, she finally knows that Kyu loves her!! Yay!

There have been a few who's nominating Heechul ;)

Maxx713: Ohh...yeah. Well I hope even though it's strict you're classmates/friends are making it fun for you ;)

I hope you're happy with this update ^_^

yupthatsme: Thanks for commenting ^_^

Good thing Kyu listened to his hyungs and to you guys ;)

Yeah Changmin has been nominated by a few of you :)

gabie_16: awww...that's okay, less stress & problems.haha ;)

Yay Team Kyu!

hotkey: Yay for Kyuhyun listening to you guys!! ^_^

 vanillalover26: awww...thank you so much for taking the time to comment ^_^ Glad you're enjoying it.

Hope you liked this update ;)

fishandpenguin: Now they're finally together in this update so YAY!

Sorry...but it really is ending soon :( One more chapter maybe? :|

Votes for HoMin noted ;)

KyuWook_21: Finally he knows that she loves him too! YAY!

Team Kyu should be happy!!

Hope you like this update ;)

glinkkiehyukkie: Good things you guys finally fixed the problem ;)

aww...too sweet! <3 I'm sure you won't get mad at me cause I got them...I mean you and kyu to have a happy ending ;)

A lot are voting for Eunhyuk ;)