Way back into love

Game Of Love

Super Junior & SNSD - Way Back Into Love or Super Junior - No Other


Everything seemed happier and brighter around Kyuhyun and _______ after their last meeting.

The two constantly contacted each other even when they are more than five thousand miles away from each other. The different time zone and being in two different continents didn’t faze them. It was as if they were in a long-distance relationship.

_______ would laugh at Kyuhyun’s text messages since he would pretend to be all smart and multilingual when he inserts French words in his text messages like ‘Bonjour ma belle (Good morning beautiful)’ or just random phrases like ‘J'ai faim (I’m hungy)’.

She wished him good luck and reminded him to rest and eat when he told her that they were going to have lots and lots of rehearsals.

 

Everyone from the artists to the staff of SME was busy hustling preparing for the big concert on its first night in Europe.

Even though  Kyuhyun should be thinking of nothing but doing well in his performances, he still had _______ at the back of his mind.

‘What would it be like to have her watch me performing live? I wonder if she’ll see fancams of this concert.’ These kinds of thoughts came up in his head and during his ‘daydreaming’ moment an idea was created, it was like a light bulb suddenly went on at the top of Kyuhyun’s head.

Kyuhyun handed his phone over to his manager when he was about to go on stage for his duet with Seohyun.

“What do you want me to do with this?” His manager asked with a confused expression on his face.

“Just hold it up for me hyung. Make sure you’re not covering the mic.” Kyuhyun answered back as he placed his earpiece back.

“Ya are you making a long-distance call?” The manager asked again since he looked at the screen and saw that it was currently connecting to a cellphone number in Korea.

“Don’t worry I’ll pay for it.” Kyuhyun replied coolly before going up the stage.

 

It was already 2 am and ________ was still in front of her laptop finishing some school paper. Her eyes were already puffy and sleep was already threatening to take over but she was really determined to finish the school work before hitting the sack.

________ was in the middle of finishing her third cup of coffee when her phone suddenly rang. She wondered who would call her at this hour.

“Kyuhyun?” _______ whispered his name as it appeared on the screen of her phone.

“Hello?” _______ answered the call a bit shyly. She didn’t get any response, instead she only heard a loud cheering crowd in the background.

She was about to put the phone down when she heard music playing. She recognized the song right away which was ‘Way Back Into Love’. Although a bit puzzled, _______ stayed on the line. She heard a girl singing the first part of the song and then was joined by a guy’s voice after a few seconds.

It was then that she recognized that it was Kyuhyun’s voice, he was the one singing over the instrumental.

She then remembered Kyuhyun texting her earlier that day telling her not to drop his call. She was confused when she got that because he didn’t mention anything about calling her so she thought that the message was wrongly sent to her.

________ smiled all throughout while listening. She couldn’t believe that she was in a concert without actually  being in the concert.

________ placed the call on loudspeaker as she let the music surround her room. She opened a new web browser and searched about Kyuhyun’s duet for SM Town since she wanted to know who he was singing with.

‘Oh Seohyun…SeoKyu.’ _______ admitted that Seohyun’s voice blended well with Kyuhyun’s.

 

Kyuhyun continued to sing his best knowing that someone else is listening to him. He called ________ up so that she could feel that she’s in the concert even if she was only listening in for a few minutes.

 

Kyuhyun went backstage and tried to look for his manager right away. The stylists were pushing him to the dressing room so he could change already but he still evaded them to try to retrieve his phone back first. He was thinking that maybe he could still talk to _______ and ask about her thoughts.

Kyuhyun soon found his manager. He felt a bit bad that his phone’s wallpaper appeared instead of a current call alert.

After the concert ended, Kyuhyun was able to check his phone again and was pleasantly surprised to see that ________ sent him a text message.

 

‘Very suave Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. I appreciate it, you really made my night :)

Kudos to you and Seohyun-shi. Daebak!!

P.S I put the phone down as soon as your song ended’

 

Kyuhyun didn’t get to call _______ on the second night anymore. The concert was still as hyper and the audience really enjoyed the high-class performances, nothing less was expected from the SM artist and they really delivered.

The after show party for the second night got everyone to let loose and get crazy on the dance floor. Even the minors were allowed to get into the high-end club but of course they weren’t able to drink the alcoholic beverages.

Whoever shouted in the club ‘What happens in Paris, stays in Paris.’ was obviously wrong and out of his head.

 

Everyone enjoyed Paris, they were able to go sight-seeing, eat different kinds of food and they were able to live like ‘normal’ people for a few hours.

 

‘Paris was great but I can’t get wait to go back to Seoul.’ Kyuhyun thought as he placed a lock on his luggage. They were all set to go the airport and fly back to their home country.

‘I wonder if she’ll be at the airport again?’

 

 

It was needless to say that ________ and Kyuhyun’s relationship went up a few notches. The distance seemed to have done them some good…but would their relationship continue to progress or would things change for the worse? 

 


The ending sounds a bit weird so sorry about that. I just couldn't get my mind to wrap this chapter up nicely -_-

The concert scene is based on my personal experience :)

It really felt nice when my guy best friend called me while he was in a concert just so I could listen in for a bit *sigh*

 

There's gonna be some drama happening real soon *wink wink* 

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 
~Comment Replies~
YmiNgo: YAY~! Hi new reader! ^_^ Hope you like this update
kyuimchi: Yeah ;) Yay for the two of them being close again. Haha I would love to imagine about my bias doing that for me too *dreamy sigh* Well that's why I write these kinds of stories. haha
StephyLeeDonghae: awww...thank you!! Haha Yay for Kyuhun doing the impossible...finally knows how to cook. LOL 
Hope you like this update ^_^ aww..well I hope you do feel the emotions being conveyed in this story. I alway give a cyber hug to my teary-eyed / crying readers.
I_am_ME: Big accomplishment for Kyuhyun! haha ;)
eunhyukmylover: Wanna eat with oppas!  ^_~ 
Yeah good job Kyu!! 
Well there's some progress here...I think? ;) Hope you like this update. 
Much much love <3
SHERYLN: No one could stay mad at Kyuhyun if he acts & does things like that ;) 
They seem like they are falling for each other ^_~
jaeeun: Yay for sweet & dreamy Kyu ^_^
TyngTyng: Kyuhyun did a good job at being sweet ^_^
glinkkiehyukkie: Yay Team Kyu! hmm...let's just imagine it tasted very good and yummy! ^_^
ilovefishy: Haha now you'll just kill Kyuhyun with love, right? ;) 
Yes! She acted like a real wife / girlfriend to Kyuhyun. 
suju26kamz: Kyuhyun has his sweet and romantic side ;) Now I wonder if he'll even show his new cooking skill to his hyungs. haha 
kyumee68: awww *hugs back* Thank you :)
Well I hope you're too stressed out  with school ^_^ Hwaiting~!
elleyX: Yay for morea adorable & cute moments ^_^ 
jeahfujiwara: Yeah we can only wish that Kyuhyun would remain this good to his 'wife' so they can be together for a long time ^_~ Haha that's a big accomplishment for Kyuhyun! 
Hope you like this update :)
cupidzangel: Yup, the fight and awkwardness would have just gotten bigger. Who could stay mad long at Kyuhyun if he shows that sweet side ;)
Alina1225: Feelings are growing stronger & bigger, yes? ;) 
I don't even think he'll cook that easily for them, maybe he'll want his hyungs to beg.haha ^_^
imaginedreamlove: LOL But what if he's cooking skill still isn't that good? haha Well I'd still hire him or the other guys just so I can eat with the oppas. ;)
Yay for Kyuhyun being sweet here as well ^_^
dubuontop891: I bet Kyuhyun would still be hard to cook with, its either he'll make them beg him or he'll act like he's a better chef. haha
Yay for Kyu showing his sweet side!! ^_^ 
yunhosyeobo: I know, right? Tsk tsk. He's trying too hard to be cool and he ended up being a jerk but at least he learned his lesson now ^_^
I know, Ryeowook is sweet to s! Even though he's tired he still wants to feed his groupmates. 
kpopislovee: Haha Finally is the word!!  ^_~ Yeah yay for Kyuhyun showing his sweet and romantic side ;)
mari_038: Me too! I want to find an oppa like them!! haha ^_~
redshuz: Yay for happy moments!! ^_^ but the drama will resume again...very soon ;) 
Hope you have a fun & relaxing holiday!!! Thank you ^_^ 
pinkmonster: awww...well I'm so happy I was able to make you smile ^_^ 
Good job Kyu!!! I hope you like Kyu's sweet acts in this update ^_^ 
leeteukbaby: aww...so glad the update made you smile ^_^ Hope this chapter makes you smile too ;)
kyuhaeyee: Me too! Want a sweet guy like him!! ^_^ 
Glad I was able help you out ;)
ofhumming: Now you made me crave! haha 
hopelessromantic: Hope you go 'awww...' at Kyuhyun's subtle sweet act in this update ;) 
missinvisible: Yay for Kyuhyun being back to a great 'husband'!! ^_^
ezralaine: Yay for sweet Kyu ^_^