The past & the present

Game Of Love

Golden Lady - Lim Jeong Hee

 


 

It’s been almost three weeks since ________ last saw Kyuhyun and the guys. They’ve only contacted each other twice ever since he arrived in Taiwan and _______ understands that he only had limited free time.

 

_______ was in the mall walking around after just shopping at one of her favorite stores. She was passing by an appliance center store when something caught her eye. _______ turned around and her eyes were immediately glued to the 40” LCD HD TV that was on display. A smile was formed as she watched an episode of We Got Married on the tv. Of course MBC was on HD and that’s why that channel and their show were on as one the samples of how clear the TV can be.

‘Ni hao Kui Xian’ _______ thought as her and Kyuhyun’s part was currently being shown.  

“I wonder how he’s doing there?” _______ asked herself as their scene was cut and it was now KhunToria on the screen.

“Awww…you two look sweet together.” Someone said from behind her.

_______ was about to greet and thank whoever recognized her when suddenly an arm draped over her shoulder. She quickly turned around to see who it was and it was definitely someone who she wasn’t happy to see.

“Hey baby.” The guy had a smirk on his face as he saw how he still affected ________, he liked her reaction, whether it was a good or bad response. He took a glance at the tv that both of them were watching earlier. There was just something inside him that wanted to explode when he saw his ex-girl being all happy in another man’s arms, even though it was just for a show. In his mind, he was starting to calculate and plan things.

It took a lot of from _______ to remain cool and classy despite the growing rage she was feeling inside. She took a deep breath before swiftly removing herself from her ex-boyfriend’s grasp. She then started to walk faster than usual just so she could get away from Minwoo, she hoped that she would just disappear into the crowd but unfortunately Minwoo kept his eyes solely on her as he followed her casually.

_______ could hear Minwoo’s footsteps as he continued to follow her towards the parking lot. She opened the trunk of her car and placed her shopping bags inside before slamming it loudly when she closed it.

Minwoo was just a couple of steps away from _______ and he was slightly amused at how she was handling the situation.

“What do you want?” _______ harshly asked as she finally turned around to look at Minwoo in the eye.

“You’re still playing hard to get with me?” Minwoo asked and that cocky smirk still never left his face. He walked closer to _______ and when he tried to touch her face she kicked him lightly on the side, it was meant to be a warning sign.

Minwoo disregarded that and continued to try to press his body against her and she again moved in hopes of kicking him stronger with another muay thai move. This time _______ was unsuccessful because Minwoo was able to dodge her quick action and instead was quicker than her because he was able to take hold of her leg.

“You’re funny babe, don’t you remember that I was the one who introduced and taught you Muah Thai?” Minwoo reminded _______ as he pushed her leg strongly making the girl stumble a bit.

“Oh my bad since I completely tried to forget about you already.” ________ replied when she backed up a bit and was slowly walking towards the door of the driver’s seat area.

“So how are you and Kyuhyun? I bet you fell for him already.” Minwoo was trying to provoke _______ some more.

“It’s just a show Minwoo. As an actor, can’t you distinguish on-cam image from an off-air one?” ________ replied sharply.

“Can you?” He threw the question back

“Look I’ve wasted enough time on you and frankly I just can’t stand you anymore so just leave me alone.” ________ opened the door to the driver’s seat and didn’t wait for Minwoo to say or do something before getting in.

“I’ll still see you around _______.” Minwoo waved goodbye to ________ before walking away coolly, like no such tension happened.

‘The nerve of that guy!’ ________ was so frustrated. She slammed her hands on the steering wheel before taking in deep breaths to calm herself down.

_______ started the engine to her car and she was about to step on the gas to go out of the parking space when suddenly her phone went off, alerting her that she just received a new text message.

 

‘Hey ________. Just got word from our manager that we will be back in Seoul next week. See you soon.’

 

That text message from Kyuhyun made _______ smile to herself. That would mean that she was going to film for We Got Married with Kyuhyun soon again. That just made her day a whole lot better again.

 

 

 


 

Sorry for the short update.

If you guys have read my Donghae WGM story, just want to say that Minwoo won’t be as intense as Rain there but still...haha

 

OH BY THE WAY! Please do check out my latest fic (Especially for Donghae lovers): Passport To Her Heart

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

maziah91: Haha of course he just has to chill and be all cool.

ColaSmackles: Yup, it's my part-time job ^_^ Yeah, I have to be patient with a lot of them but it's fun as well when I get to talk about just casual stuff to them. I even get to talk about KPOP since there are some who listen to kpop ^_^

aww...yeah I remember that. You're so sweet!

The new Donghae fic is up already!! Hope you like it as much as you liked LL ^_~

Saranghae <3

kpopislovee: Yay for KYUte moments. LOL ^_^

nsarmiento78: Yeah...I was able to have closure with him but he's the closest guy that got to my heart..eek cheesy. haha

Yup, feelings are starting to move them.hihi ;)

celine_neji: Yeah bonding time with the brothers-in-law. haha Hope to make you feel that way / the emotions of the story.hihi ^_~

kyuhaeyee: Here's the ex-boyfriend!! Hope you like it ;)

SHERYLN: NO Minwoo is the boyfriend. haha hmmm...will he get in the way of their closeness? ^_^

Yeah I was able to, and of course your greetings made me smile.

TyngTyng: It would be a dream come true to me too!! *dreamy sigh* if only. haha

ilovefishy: Maybe she should have followed Kyu to Taiwan so that she wouldn’t have met her ex-boyfriend again.

suju26kamz: Yay for Kyuhyun being a sweet gentleman. haha ^_^

Leeteuk is love for me. They're all just looking out for each other ;)

Here's the ex-boyfriend.

yunhosyeobo: Well she knew that he was leaving for Taiwan, she just didn't know it was going to be that day.

Haha Yeah Kyuhyun gets 'tamed' by the girl.

eunhyukmylover: Happy you loved the last update ^_^

I agree, he really looks out for them!! Leeteuk's actually my bias! haha

Kyuhyun's really showing his gentleman & sweet side. ;)

♥♥♥

kyuukihae: Yeah, love it when guys drive their girls around with no complains. haha

Oooh the ex-boyfriend is finally revealed

You're welcome ;)

imaginedreamlove: Simon D? I actually have a crush on him now! haha ^_^

Oh and Shinyoung, she's just too cute and funny as well.

Glad you loved it ^_~

cupidzangel: I love Oh My School too!! So sad it got cancelled already! It always gave me great laughs :(

They all just want to look out for Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun is now possibly looking out for his 'wife' and vice versa ^_~

KyuWook_21: Yeah they're much closer to each other now!! ^_^

Here's the ex-boyfriend ;)

sjlalalalalove: Hope you like this update since it kinds gives a glimpse on how the ex-boyfriend is...sounds like trouble?

atlantisprincess02: aww..YAY HI new reader!! ^_^ I'm so happy you're loving the story ^_^ Hope you like this update.

ofhumming: awww...for the love of Kyu ♥

Alina1225: I can imagine them picking on Kyu but then Kyu is also witty so he gets to always have the last word. haha

Yeah!! Leeteuk is my biad in SJ too!! Lovel♥velove

Hope you like this update ;)

chokyu_13: Here's the ex-boyfriend ;)

I'll try to update as often as I can ^_^

ezralaine:  Here's the ex o_O

oh...I'm not sure, I don't remember too. haha

dubuontop891: haha YAY just spreading the love!! ^_^

Will give everyone their own moment ;)

Hope you like this update.

AngelHae: Here's the ex-boyfriend's appearance ;)