Without the cameras

Game Of Love

CN BLUE - Love Girl


Kyuhyun and ______ started to text each other more often ever since their last shoot for We Got Married. Though they didn’t talk about anything deep or significant, the two still felt a lot closer to each other now because of the simplest text messages like ‘How are you?’ ‘Have you eaten yet?’ ‘What’s your plan for today?’ ‘Have a good night.’

_______ was also asking for Kyuhyun’s advice about her upcoming guest appearance on Oh My School. The idol told her that it would only boil down to two things: Winning or being greedy with getting more screen time. He said that if she’s competitive then she can forget about her image or maintaining a good face expression and just win, but if she feels like she won’t win then she should still do something that would grab the attention of the others that would make accomplish having more screen time.

______ told Kyuhyun where the sports complex for the filming of Oh My School will be held and he then informed her that it was just near the headquarters of SM Entertainment.

The two then planned to meet up in the building of SME for the first time without the cameras and outside of We Got Married.

 

The guys of Super Junior were hanging out at one of the practice rooms in SME. For them, it isn’t weird to hang out at the practice room, it was way better than going out and being chased when all they want to do is chill, talk peacefully and relax. Their favorite practice room has been a witness of a lot of the guys’ hardships, happiness, and other memorable moments.

They were definitely surprised when Kyuhyun walked in the door and ________ was trailing behind him. The maknae just said that he was going to pick something up in the lobby, they thought it would be food or some packages but they didn’t expect him to go back the room with ‘his’ girl

“Hi _______!!” Ryeowook shouted cheerfully.

_______ smiled and bowed a bit formally to greet the guys who were sitting on the floor and of course everyone welcomed her warmly.

“Are you two filming today?” Sungmin asked curiously when he couldn’t spot the cameramen.

“Wait, didn’t you guys just shoot earlier this week?” Shindong asked as well.

“She’s going to film for Oh My School at the sports complex nearby and so I invited her to visit us before that.” Kyuhyun explained for _______ while she just nodded to support Kyuhyun’s statement.

The room was then filled with “Ooohhh…” and other childish looks from the guys.

_______ bit her lower lip feeling embarrassed by all the teasing.

“Hyungs, it’s not like that.” Kyuhyun muttered, his eyes ordering the guys to stop which then made everyone laugh more.

“Anyway, since _______’s here. Are you going to send Kyuhyun off later?” Heechul asked _______ as he signaled her to sit with them on the floor after everyone calmed down.

“Huh?” _______ was clueless with what just Heechul asked.

“Kyuhyun’s flight to Taiwan is later tonight along with the rest of the SJ-M members and since you’re here I thought you might be bringing him to the airport with us as well.” Heechul clarified his earlier statement.

“Oh I didn’t know about that. I don’t think I can. I just dropped by since your building is quite near from where I’ll be filming.” _______ answered back before asking “Wait, so shouldn’t you guys be packing or preparing then?”

“No it’s okay we’re all done. Usually we try to unwind on the day of our flight, especially with the SJ-M members. You never know how long our stay can get there.” Siwon told _______ their habit of just simply chilling hours before they fly out.

“Ahh…I see.”

After that slightly awkward start, everyone started to talk comfortably. They asked _______ about her schedule and other activities and vice versa. The guys then toured ________ around the SME building and told her some interesting stories that involved Kyuhyun.

 

“_______” Leeteuk called her attention when they walked back to the practice room. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were out of sight as the guys asked them to buy drinks.

“hmmm?” _______ stopped in her tracks and turned her head to look at the older guy.

“It’s nice to know that you and Kyuhyun are actually friends outside work.” Leeteuk expressed his thoughts sincerely.

“Why oppa?”

“Well…at least we can feel that Kyuhyun doesn’t feel like he’s being buried with work with the addition of shooting We Got Married in his busy schedule. I personally can sense that it’s something that makes him relax despite the long shooting hours and maybe tiring missions. So in a way I want to say thank you for making things easy and enjoyable for him.”

________ could only smile at Leeteuk’s statement, she didn’t know that the leader thought like that or that Kyuhyun gave them that impression. Maybe it’s because she feels the same way?

“How about you?” Leeteuk wanted to know how _______ felt about Kyuhyun. He really looks out for his dongsaengs and of course he wanted to get to know the people who make his groupmates feel better about their day.

“It’s been really nice so far. I’m glad that I was partnered with Kyuhyun because he can lead me well since all of these are still so new to me. I’m lucky that Kyuhyun looks out for me and of course for you guys for being supportive and caring.” _______ replied with all honesty.

“You guys seem to really hit it off. Your chemistry shows on-air. I just wish that you guys would continue being like that. I like you for Kyuhyun you know.”

“Uhm…Thank you.” She blushed as she thanked him for the compliment.

“Are you bad-mouthing me again hyung?” Kyuhyun interrupted the two as soon as he spotted them talking inside the practice room.

“I was just telling her that you two make a cute couple.” Leeteuk simply answered.

 

“It was really nice talking and seeing you guys again. Unfortunately, I have to go now.” _______ stood up and straightened out her outfit as she started saying goodbye to the guys. They all seemed like they didn’t want to let their ‘sister-in’law’ go.

_______ thought that Kyuhyun was only walking her out the building but then she saw Kyuhyun bringing out his car keys so she asked him if he was going out too.

“I’ll bring you there.” Kyuhyun coolly answered back.

“Huh? Really? No, it’s okay, you don’t have to.” ________ refused Kyuhyun’s offer at first. She was just about to call her manager to pick her up since he was just eating nearby.

“Well it’s the least that I can do since you took the time to hang out with us.” Kyuhyun guided her to his car, obviously not taking a no for an answer.

 

Kyuhyun parked his car in the parking lot of the sports complex and walked inside the place with _______ since he was interested to see what kind of games ‘Oh My School’ had on their list.  

The other artists who were already on the set greeted Kyuhyun and then noticed that _______ was with him.

“Isn’t We Got Married on another channel? Are they promoting it here?” Simon D asked as he eyed the two suspiciously.

“Awww…that’s so cute.” The girls from 4 minute squealed.

“Are you two really together?” Shinyoung asked curiously, acting like the true MC that she is.

The two strongly denied the speculations and explained that they just are colleagues and friends.

 

_______ left Kyuhyun to mingle with his celebrity friends as she changed into the polo and jogging pants that the show provided for their guests.

Kyuhyun left shortly after watching the first match which the men guests participated in.

_______ wished Kyuhyun and the others a safe flight before encouraging him more with a ‘Fighting!” cheer. Kyuhyun thanked _______ and responded that he would see her soon again.

And all through out the day, ________ did her best in winning or at least placing in the top 3 in the matches that she was in. Somehow, she felt motivated…she felt that she needed to make a certain someone proud.



 

I really liked this chapter ^_~ Did you? Well I hope you guys did.haha

Oh, the ex-boyfriend will be appearing soon too.

 

Thank you to those who sent me birthday greetings here on AFF and also on twitter.

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

 

StephyLeeDonghae: aww...good luck with everything. Hwaiting~! Thank you ^_^

sjlalalalalove: Yup it's a start of a whole lot of things ;) haha

Thank you ^_^

anzuKyu: haha maybe? maybe not ;) Hope you like this update

kyuna13: awww...Thank you ^_^ haha Was what you read my other Kyu story?

ilovefishy: awww...thank you so much ^_^

What's your twitter account?

Hope you like this update ;)

eunhyukmylover: aww...thank you ^_^

I'm glad you liked the last chapter ^_^ I hope this shows some progress. haha.

Yeah of course I love you guys.

It's okay...Jonghyun or not, he's still cute, right? haha

adriana04: and what you feel about the girl's feelings? haha ;)

AngelHae: Happy you love it ^_^

I keep trying to sing a long to the rap parts. haha

puffyyx: I'm glad you love my story ^_^ Thank you

I_am_ME: Yeah they're finally getting friendlier off-air. haha Thank you ^_^

BerniceKasheica: Thank you ^_^ Happy you love it

I have a big crush Taecyeon. haha But minwoo is winning

sujuholic_15: Thank you! ^_^

hmmm...maybe? maybe not? haha

LivingInLetters: awww...thank you so much ^_^ I'm happy I make you smile  and yes, I'll try to write more stories that you guys will hopefully enjoy

hmm..is this considered a date? haha

Alina1225: Glad you liked the last chapter ^_^ and here comes the guys teasing Kyu. haha

Ooh I have yet to see Block B's mv's / perfs but I can totally see in Tumblr that you like them ;)

Thank you ^_^

cupidzangel:  yay for sweet & charming Kyu moments!! ^_^ Now they're definitely friendlier off-camera ;)

ColaSmackles: Haha I'll take that as a compliment ^_^ Thank you so much sweetie!

To answer your question in my blog post, ESL = English as a Second Language. I'm an online english tutor :) That guy is actually Japanese and he was my student last week ^_^

Hope you like this off-camera chapter :)

Donghae fic coming soon ;) Saranghae <3

lovethirst4music: Haha thank you unnie now I have more people to call that.hihi

Hope you like this update ^_^

yunhosyeobo: me too!! I want a guy like that too!! haha 

kyuimchi: Slowly falling maybe? haha oh and more teasing from the SJ guys here. haha

Hope you like this update since it shows more progress off-air? haha

Thank you!! ^_^

redshuz: and more teasing can be seen here. haha ^_~ Well at least in this chapter he shows off that boy-next-door charming guy side of his..? haha

Thank you sweetie ^_^ I just hope you guys continue to enjoy my stories

celine_neji: Yup, he definitely knows how to use his star power to his advantage. haha ^_^

Thanks again unnie *cyber hug* haha

nsarmiento78: hihi no it's okay ^_^ Nope no special someone right now but still have a guy (well he used to be my best friend) somewhere stuck in my mind or heart. oh so cheesy..eeek. haha ^_^ How about you?

Well I'm not sure if this is a date but at least they did get together outside of work ^_^

haha Thank you sweetie! A lot of you are younger than me but that's okay cause I love you all

superkyumine: well...this chapter still doesn't clearly answer your question but I do hope you like this update ;)

SHERYLN: Yup they are getting closer to each other ^_^ Well...we'll see ;)

aww...thank you so much sweetie! Saranghae. much much love <3

Hope you like this update

kyuhaeyee: he's slowly falling for her ;)

I know, they should have their much needed vacation!

Thank you ^_^ Hope you like this update

suju26kamz: the maknae is going to be showing a different side ;) I hope you like this update since it shows how much they've gotten closer ^_~

pinkmonster: awww...I'm so glad you loved the last update ^_^

hmm...maybe he is slowly falling but they'll both realize things soon enough :)

jeahfujiwara: Well I hope this update makes you happy too since a) they start to get really close & b) they met off screen ^_^

Thanks for the suggestion ;)

ofhumming: Falling slowly...yeah maybe it will be more complicated for our girl to come to terms with her feelings ;)

ezralaine: Aww..well I'm happy you feel that way ^_^ Was it because of Kyu's sweeeet actions? haha

imaginedreamlove: Glad you loved the last update ^_^ Aww..yay I get to share the love with Kyuhyun from you. haha ^_^

 Thank you <3

mari_038: More sweet moments in the future? ;)

OMG Belated happy birthday!!! ^_^ Hope you had an awesome birthday!!

dubuontop891: Well at least we're born in the same year. haha ^_^

I'm happy you liked the last update ^_^

I won't make her follow Kyu oppa but surely there'll be something exciting that will happen when he gets back or idk ;) haha

Oh thanks so much for the info!! ^_^