Car ride

Game Of Love

 

Urban Zakapa - Crush

^Really love this song^

 


 

“Kyuhyun you’ll be having an interview in MBC about We Got Married later. And then tomorrow you’ll be shooting We Got Married.” The manager informed Kyuhyun as the plane was nearing Incheon airport.

“Hyung can you give Kyuhyun the days off first? We just got back and –” Eunhyuk was trying to persuade the manager to give Kyuhyun time to rest first but Kyuhyun cut him off.

“It’s okay hyung. It’s for We Got Married anyway. I’ve postponed the production long enough.” Kyuhyun told him and thanked him for looking out for him.

The guys’ plane landed half an hour later and were now fixing themselves, trying to look like they’re effortlessly cool before stepping out since they are expecting the fans to be out there ready to take airport photos.

 

Almost everyone let out a sigh of relief as soon as they entered and sat down in the van. They looked forward to seeing their other members and sleeping on the way towards their dorm.

“I can’t wait to collapse on my soft soft bed.” Sungmin said as he leaned his head against the window.

“I hope Siwon and Donghae hyung are also getting some rest now.” Ryeowook uttered before he got his phone out to text the two guys who remained in Taiwan to film.

The van started moving and soon everyone was busy in their own little worlds.

The ride home was going smoothly until the car stopped at the intersection. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun noticed that their car didn’t make the right turn and they were going the opposite direction from their apartment.

“You’re going the wrong way.” Eunhyuk told the driver but he didn’t get any response.

“You have to make u-turn.” Kyuhyun told the driver who didn’t look familiar to them since the person had their back on them. They tried to distinguish the driver’s face as everyone looked at the rearview mirror but the person’s face was covered since he or she was wearing a baseball cap and shades.

“Wait! Are we being kidnapped?!” Ryeowook bolted up from his seat only to hit his head against the ceiling of the car. Everyone was starting to get alarmed since the manager wasn’t in the same car as them. They were told that a new driver was taking over for today and yet no one sat at the passenger seat in front.

“Kyuhyun-ah, isn’t this where you usually shoot?” Sungmin asked as the streets they were passing by looked familiar.

“Yeah, this is near the apartment _______ and I stay in for We Got Ma---WOAH!” Kyuhyun wasn’t able to finish his sentence because the car suddenly jerked forward when it abruptly stopped.

The car was at a parking lot for one of the commercial buildings in the place.

 

_______ couldn’t help but smirk since she felt all evil and sneaky when the guys got scared of her.

She took the beanie off and gently shook her head to let her hair fall gracefully into place. She heard gasps when she finally took her aviator sunglasses off. She turned her body and looked at the guys at the back.

She bowed her head a bit as she greeted the guys formally.

“How can you greet us like that when you almost gave us a heart attack?!!” Kyuhyun spoke first as the others just realized what just happened.

“Sorry but it was fun. I thought you guys would have noticed the hidden cameras already.” ________ said as she pointed towards where the small cameras were planted, a tiny red flashing light could be seen indicating that they are currently being recorded.

________ finally opened the door to her side to let the guys’ regular driver take charge as she moved towards where the guys are seated.

________ told them how the ‘shocking’ event was carefully planned. The parking lot they stopped at had the We Got Married crew, Super Junior’s other manager and driver on stand by.

 

Things went back to normal after everything was explained. _______ asked about their work in Taiwan and caught up with each other’s recent activities.

Although it was Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin doing most of the talking, _______ still kept on glancing at Kyuhyun who was just sitting beside her to see if he had some things to say.

The others noticed this as well and of course they just had to say something.

“You two should be the one updating each other’s lives but instead we’re the ones acting like MC’s. Are you both feeling awkward?” Eunhyuk asked curiously.

The two of them shook their heads sideways, using their body language to answer Eunhyuk’s question. Well maybe what he said was true, but that was natural since Kyuhyun and _______ haven’t seen each other for quite some time. Although they made some progress right before he left, that time wasn’t enough for them to really get that close. And even though they became friendlier to each other when they exchanged text messages, talking in person is still a bit different.

“Oh by the way, I have something for you.” Kyuhyun told ________ as he ped his big bag.

“What if I don’t like it?” _______ used the same line that Kyuhyun told her before when she made him a cup of tea.

“Ooohhh.” The guys’ were amused by how _______ could easily talk back to their maknae.

“You know I shouldn’t even give these to you anymore since you welcomed us with a fright.” Kyuhyun said as he looked like he was closing his bag and was putting behind his seat.

“Well I didn’t think I was really going to scare you. Besides don’t you realize that I took the effort to welcome you guys memorably?” _______ answered back before pouting and looking at Kyuhyun and the others with such sad eyes.

“Aww…how can you resist that look Kyu?” Sungmin was already hypnotized by the start of _______’s aegyo.

“Here have some egg tart.” Ryeowook offered from the back since ________ just turned her body to show him and Eunhyuk her facial expression and it got to them.

“Aigoo…you’re really a tough match for Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk commented before chuckling.

“Fine. Here” Kyuhyun placed a medium sized paper bag on ________’s lap.

________ broke into a big smile as she looked at what was inside.

“Wow. This is so pretty.” _______ admired the vibrantly colored silk bag that she brought out from inside the paper bag. The silk bag had flower embroidery design on it which really is a signature Chinese design, it didn’t look like Kyuhyun just bought it in the airport.

“There’s a good luck charm inside of that too. I don’t know if you believe in those but there’s nothing to lose, right?” Kyuhyun informed her. He just had a faint smile on his face, but inside he was so happy since _______ liked the item he personally chose for her.

“He really went out of his way to shop for you.” Eunhyuk ratted Kyuhyun out which earned him a glare from Kyuhyun.

“He asked Henry and Zhoumi where the best egg tarts were since he initially wanted to buy that for you but we told him there are egg tarts in Korea and it won’t be  fresh anymore if he brings it home so that won’t be any good for you.” Ryeowook exposed _______ Kyuhyun as well.

“Yeah despite our busy schedule he continued to ask our stylists where he could shop for some souvenirs for you. You know---” Sungmin was adding detail to the guys statements when suddenly Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Sungmin and his palm covered his mouth to stop him from revealing more stuff about him.

“Aww…KyuMin in action!!” ________ squealed as she pointed to the two making Eunhyuk and Ryeowook laugh.

“But seriously though, thank you oppa. I really like the gifts.” ______ sincerely thanked and smiled at Kyuhyun making him smile in return.


 

Hey guys! For those of you interested to see my fancams from The Party: 2NE1 event:

Part 1 & Part 2

For photos, I'm currently posting them at my portfolio-tumblr:http://nlovesphotos.tumblr.com Posted a lot already but I still have a few on queue ^_~ 

I really enjoyed the concert but honestly, it kinda felt like it was just a grand showcase - big fan meet since the girls only sang less than 10 songs and there were a lot of front acts. Nevertheless, I had so much fun! They were great performers! 

 

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

 

ColaSmackles: Haha I know he was pretty evil. Noh Minwoo from Gumiho, will be just a jerk-bad but not as evil. ^_~

Hope you like this update ^_^  ILY♥

kyuimchi: It's okay ^_^ Glad you were able to catch up easily.

Yay for sweet moments here ;)

2NE1 was awesome. I was so happy to have seen them perform live but they sang less than 10 songs so that was a bit of a bummer.

I_am_ME: Awww...yay! Hope you love this update as well ^_^

StephyLeeDonghae: Yup, don't worry Minwoo won't be as intense ;) Although I'm pretty sure you guys will still hate his guts. haha

celine_neji: Yeah. I actually love to write scenes with the antagonists that would provoke you guys hate them more haha.

SHERYLN: hmmm...we'll see how Minwoo plays his role ;) *evil laugh*

janixzgloom: Annyeong!! ^_^ haha Hope you like this update.

ilovefishy: Yeah you can just imagine any Minwoo that you like for this badboy role ;) haha

Hoep you like this update ^_~

dubuontop891: Haha well...we'll see how Minwoo gets in the middle ;)

Hope you like this update ^_^

eunhyukmylover: Yay Team Leeteuk ♥ lol

awww...thank you! Glad you enjoy them ;)

Hope you like this update ^_^ Everything is still all good...for now :p *evil laugh*

kyuhaeyee: I actually had No/Noh Minwoo in mind since I didn't know about the one in Boyfriend. LOL

Hmm...we'll see ;)

Hope you like this chapter ^_~

yunhosyeobo: Haha make Kyuhyun jealous with the two of you ;)

Oh that I don't know, but he looks pretty fit doesn't he? ^_^

Kyuhyun doesn't know how to win a girl through text. haha

jeahfujiwara: YAY! Happy you're loving the updates ^_~

We'll see his reaction and Minwoo's plan soon ;) Hope you like this one

ofhumming: I'm happy that you like him + his role here ;)

KyuWook_21: Yeah pretty hot but badass ex-boyfriend. haha ;)

suju26kamz: haha that was just the start of Minwoo's irritating actions ;)

Here's another sweet-cute chappy ^_^

nsarmiento78: Haha ^_^ Yeah Minwoo will make the story go on a rollercoaster of emotions

Alina1225: I know! The hot badass ex-boyfriend! ^_^

Yay for sweet / cute Kyu moments.

chara_aia: awww...it's okay ^_^ Hope you aren't that stressed.

Okay I honestly didn't know what you meant with 'nagdaramdam' cause I my definition of that is 'feeling something deeply' but I checked on google translate and it said that's Sorry in English. haha which is a bit wrong or too formal? haha

Yay for Minwoo vs. Kyuhyun! haha

Yeah I do, part-time job ^_^ Haha he is cute.

Oh wow! Belated happy birthday too!!! Hope you had a good one. We're 20!

Love that song too! Women empowerment! YEAH! haha ^_~

hopelessromantic: LOL He's evil but that's not important cause he's a hot one. haha ^_~

imaginedreamlove: Haha well you're just saying the truth ;) Hope you like this Kyu-filled chapter though ^_~

adriana04: Glad you like his role here ^_^

Hope you like this update.

cupidzangel: Yeah! Happy a lot of you guys like Minwoo. He'll have more parts in the future ;)

BerniceKasheica: I think Kyu is cute while Minwoo is hot! haha Hope you like this sweet - cute update ;)