Dear

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This whole week I have been trying to have all three of us together. But it just seems like Seunghyun and Jiyoung are ignoring each other. Today was the day that that would be the end of it. I told both of them that it would be one of them and me. Which totally worked.

It was in the afternoon, almost 3:25, and Seunghyun was with me already. But I told Jiyoung to meet me at my house.

"Aren't we going somewhere else?" Seunghyun seemed like he was lost. Good thing he didn't ask if someone else was coming. Now we were close to the house and I could see Jiyoung, who waved at me excitedly. Then his arm slowly dropped and he stopped smiling. 

"I thought it was just going to be the both of us, Kiarra?" He said when we were together. I nodded and looped my arms around the both of them.

"Yeah, but this seemed better. Plus, we haven't been hanging out much." I smiled hard, hoping that this would get into their heads that I really wanted this. Thank goodness that they smiled back, both with a shine in their eyes. But something didn't feel good, I don't know what it was but its not gonna mess this up.

--------

Later that night, Jiyoung had left, he said that he had to go to the studio. It made me sad but I was fine. Seunghyun and I have been walking around the park hand in hand and we have been talking the whole time. Suddenly he stopped walking and turned towards me.

"Kiarra, I need to tell you something really important." He loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter