Teenagers

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't let Jiyoung stay after that happened, I've never done it before and I didn't know what to say afterwards so I just kicked him out. Even though he proteseted, saying that we should become an item because of this. I told him that he wouldn't be able to understand how I was feeling and that he should just leave to grant me peace.

The next day we didn't have school and he showed up at my porch with flowers and chocolate, asking me to be his girl. I rejected him by slamming the door in his face. He replied by repeatedly ringing the doorbell and yelling my name and cursing. I had to stay by the window and wait till he left, which took a while. How could he?

I had just gotten out of a relationship and I still couldn't get over it. It kind of reminded me that I havent seen Seunghyun in a while. I guess I just haven't noticed him being around or he just was SUPER busy this whole time. Either way I shouldn't be bothered by this at all because he has nothing to do with me anymore. But at the same time should I give Jiyoung at least some attention?

This torn me between the two guys and what I should do and what I shouldn't do.

The next week, I had talked to Jiyoung about what I was thinking and he was fine with it. "But can I just have ALL of your attention? I can and will be a better boyfriend than Seunghyun ever was." This made me smile a little bit. He looked so serious about this and all I could do was laugh. I nodded at him and said we cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter