Final

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had followed Seunghyun and Armina to where they had went. They were standing outside and I could hear their conversation clearly. She sat a bit away from him and stared at him intensely. His face was red and he couldn't stop from keeping his hands out of his hair.

"I know I shouldn't have done that. It was wrong and I didn't mean to hurt you." He said frustrated. Why would he be apologising to her? "I knew that you liked her, but I couldn't help myself. I should have just told her about you." 

What did he just say? She liked me? She was a lesbian this whole time. No wonder.

"I should've known better to trust you with this. Maybe I could just teach you a lesson, but that wouldn't prove anything. Just move away early. I never want to see you again." What was she? A gangster?

"Wh-what? I don't leave until next month. I'm really sorry." He said, he cowered and everything. How could he be so afraid of this girl? Was she more than what she looked? "Okay I guess I'll leave next week."

When I saw that they were heading back into the building I ran as fast and as far as I could. They didn't see me and I was back to where I was with Jiyoung before I left.

The bell rang and I wa out of breath. Jiyoung looked at me strangely and kissed my cheek. He smiled hard and I looked back at him like he was crazy.

"Will you please be my girl?" His eyes shined more than ever and I couldn't help but feel bad for the guy.So I just noddded an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter