What about your friends

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few weeks went by in a breeze, I would've thought that what happened at my house would have been forgotten. But it was the opposite, Jiyoung seemed to be coming over my house alot more often than he usually does. And nothing really changed with Seunghyun, except that he looks at me weirdly every other day.

School was fine and Armina wasn't anywhere to be seen, thank God. My second class was with Seunghyun and we sit right next to each other. We would pass notes to each other and the teacher wouldn't even notice. And sometimes the teacher would say things like, Are we dating or if we like each other. Heh, teachers.

But today, he touched me more than usually and I would look at him questioningly, and he would smile. Every single time.

At lunch he was always quiet and I would always talk about the lectures the teachers give and if he understood what they were talking about.

"Jagiya, saranghae." He said randomly to me, kissing my lips and held onto my shoulders tightly. I didn't know what was up with him, but I kinda liked it. After that he seemed normal, like he needed to power himself up with my kisses.

"Seunghyun, are you okay? You've been acting weird lately." I said to him, he looked at me nonchalantly and replied.

"Nope I'm quite fine, you see I have had lots of things on my mind. And I just feel like I haven't been paying enough attention to you." Now that wasn't weird, but in a way it was. But then again, he's pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter