Body Wave

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((A/N: ThIS is for T.O.P's Birthday!!! <3 PLUS a load of songs in the story :) ))

A sharp pain rung into my ears as I heard my alarm clock turn on. I obviously wasn't earger to get up yet, but today was Tabi's birthday and I didn't wanna miss it. I quickly sat up stretched and walked to the bathroom to wash up my pillow lined face. As I left the bathroom I noticed the reminder sticky note on my dresser had fell.

[REMINDER: Get The Cake!]

My mind slowly picked up the details and I finally understood what it meant. That I didn't get the cake yet. Soon my clothes began to fly upon me, I wore a black tanktop and light grey skinny jeans topped with a light green sleeveless jacket. It was pretty hot outside already and I began to sweat as I ran to the bakery. It wasn't a big of a deal getting past other people on the sideway as I was a very athletic person. Even though I wasn't in any sports.

Suddenly when I wasn't paying attention my foot got trapped by a loose cement block, causing me to crash into the closest person to me. This day was bad enough and now I twisted my ankle. "Are you okay miss? Wait is that you, Kiarra?" The man's voice was very familiar, but it wasn't a man just yet.

He had blonde hair and was my height, I rubbed my eyes to see if it was who I thought it was. "Jiyoung?" I moved away slightly only to feel a great burn on my ankle. I grunted and he looked at me confused then at my ankle.

"Well, I should get going.." He stood up to leave. It looked like he was actually going to leave me here, wounded and vulnerable.

"If you don't turn your around, I will break both of your legs." I growled, trying not to move. He turned around to me with a full smile and kneeled beside me.

"Now isn't really the time for flirting, eh?" He was obviously messed up in the head. Flirting?! He picked me up in a bridal fashion and carried me home. "Think you can make it up in there?" I had started to cry into his chest, my emotions took over me as I started to realize that I was going to miss everything. The thoughts of spreading cake all over Tabi's face and watching him blush and blow out the candles and me not getting the cake for him wasn't good, not at all. "Hey everything is going to be all right.'

At that moment I had looked up, his lips were placed over mine and caressed and erased all the bad feelings I had. But his lips started to separate and his tongue reached towards the opening of my mouth. I immediately left the kiss. My eyes looked away and I blushed deeply, his eyes burning into my flesh the longer we stood here. "Jiyoung, please, I don't want this. Not right now, it's not the best time." His eyes had softened and his hand moved my face towards his.

He smiled and said to me, "I'm just playing around, I just wanted you to be happy. Come on, let's be serious, we don't look like we could be a couple." His words burned within me, but I don't know why it did. It might be a headache i guess..

We soon got back into my house and he sat me down on my bed. As he started to leave, I grabbed his arm. "Um, can you do me a favor and tell Seunghyun to come over? It's a surprise." He nodded and left, closing the door slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter