Only You

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day,

 

I couldn't focus in Biology class, there wasn't anyone I was close to. And I didn't know who I could talk to about this. But, it confused the heck outta me. Choi and Jiyoung weren't in the same class as me, so I guess it was a good thing to get away from them just in a while. Just a bit of disclosure.

 

My mind kept going back to Jiyoung's face the other day. It was so different than his usual smiles. The bell rang, student bodies started shuffling to their next classes, and I started to stand up to leave.

 

Armina was standing in the doorway, staring me down. Now, this chick was starting to get on my nerves. Time slowed and she walked towards me, I couldn't move. "I seen you and Jiyoung, is there something going on between you two?"

 

My eyebrow twitched, I needed to get away. "Haha, what the hell are you talking about? I don't have time for this, I need to get to class."

 

She sighed, but it was more of a heaved breathe. "I will be watching. Always."

 

 

~

 

 

It was me and Choi's first date! Ooooh, I have been waiting for this for years!!

 

A knock came at the front door, quickly I checked it to be the one I was waiting for. A silent squeal and I swung the door open and jumped into his arms.

 

"Woah, whats this? Where you waiting for me?" I nodded in excitement, letting go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter