Whatever it's Called

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't believe that me and Seunghyun broke up, I mean I love him. I think. Since then, I haven't really left my house. He hasn't contacted me either. No one has, not even Jiyoung. I was sitting in the corner of my room, tightly gripping my pillow and trying not to think too hard. Then my doorbell rang. It took me three seconds to get there, hoping it would be Seunghyun, here to take me back.

But it was Jiyoung. Everytime I think its was Seunghyung, but it was always him. I deeply sighed and stared at me, and he pulled me into him.

"Why didn't you call me?" He whispered in my ear, I could feel and hear his heart against my chest. Within a second I was sobbing on him and he didn't say anything. He picked me up and carried me into my room and sat me down next to him. "Kiarra, you know I'm always here for you. Right?"

I nodded, but I should've told him that the reason that I was like this was because of him, but it wasn't his fault. It was my doing too. Now would probably be the right time. "Jiyoung, me and Seunghyun broke up." He nodded.

"I know, Seunghyun told me about it." He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "I didn't know that you would be this sad. I'm really sorry." I smiled, there wasn't anything he could do about it. I knew at that time that I really did like him.

---------

Its been two weeks and I been outside for a while and I feel alot better. Me and Jiyoung have been spending more time together and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter