Shame

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has risen and my eyes peeled open. Choi was still sleeping next to me and I didn't need to wake him. I put on a sewater dress and reached for my sunglasses.

A groan from behind me almost made me fall into my closet door, it was Choi, who was hugging me from behind.

 

"Good morning, my beautiful princess."  It felt good to have someone to greet me in the morning and call me their princess.

 

"Good morning my prince."  He smiled and started to get dressed and we started our way to school.

 

 

Jiyoung was nowhere to be seen and so we just went to my locker to get my stuff.

 

"You want me to get you breakfast, babe?" I nodded, but I wasn't that hungry I told him. But still he went on to get something.

 

"Waddup? You ready for class or what?"  I swear these two are trying to kill me with a heart attack. I nodded, though I didn't want to leave Choi behind getting food, the bell had just rang. And he'd probably just want to get to class too. Jiyoung grabbed my hand and pulled me along, at that same time, Armina walked by eyeing me.

 

To hell with her, I don't need this just yet today.

 

Last period we had photography, which both me and Jiyoung didn't want to go to. I looked toward Jiyoung direction and seen him chatting along with Armina and all the other popular men. I always knew he was the center of eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter