Round and Round

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next was awkward, we didn't have school so I couldn't see Jiyoung. Today me and Seunghyun we're going on another date, this time to somewhere else. It made my wonder where, but I guess it wouldn't be fun to know. A knock came on my door. I raced towards it and my mind raced as well of the upcoming day I had with my boyfriend. Actually, it was Jiyoung at the door. As if I couldn't be anymore upset. I closed the door in his face, but he caught it.

"Woah, what was that for?" He asked, I raised one eyebrow. What does he want from me?

"Are you here for a reason?"

"What's with the attitude? Did I do something to deserve this?" I frowned harder and tried pushing more on the door. But of course, he's stronger and the door swings completely open. My mouth dropped low and he chuckled. "Surprised? You know you want a man like this."

I groaned. "Really? I actually wanted a man that was cute and responsible."

"I can be cute and responsible. Just you watch." He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Are you really Jiyoung?" A deep voice came from behind him. It was Seunghyun. My savior came for me, and at this time he looked like superman with his cape flowing in the wind. Jiyoung turned around surprised and flabbergasted that he didn't see him coming. "Why are you here, at my girlfriend's place?"

"G-girlfriend? You mean, you two are together?" He turned to me and I nodded happily. He started to laugh. "Come on guys, why are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter