Lust

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole time we explained our relationship to Jiyoung, he would occasionally look at me sadly. I could almost feel what he was feeling. But my love for Seunghyun was stronger, but then again I was starting to like Jiyoung. My eyes started to roam his body, and my ears became deaf.

His lips were soft and plump. My heart began to race and I bit hard at my lip.

His eyes bore into my own and our thoughts seemed to merge.

His hair was fluffy and messy, which made me want to message through all of it.

His hands were long, thin, but strong. It made me wonder what it was like to be touched by them.

A masculine body was covered by a tight white shirt that clearly showing how he was breathing and the way his abs clenched.

My body was heating up quickly, but I couldn't stop now. My pupils were large and my body went soft.

"Kiarra."  Jiyoung's voice had touched my ears, he reached forward and touched my thigh. I moaned loudly, my back arched. Now, there was no way that I could take this back. Jiyoung bit his lips and Seunghyun had one eyebrow up.

"Are you okay?"  Seunghyun had said, his face not changing. I didn't know what to do or how I could change this situation. There was no way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter