Weird Surprise

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aORgpTrrJ7U&feature=endscreen&NR=1  (towards the end ;P)

 

It was the weekend and I didn't have plans for today, at that same minute, Jiyoung called me. Talking about somekind of studio recording. Agreeing, he tells me to meet him up. I just threw on a tee shirt and jeans and ran out onto my bike and to my destination. He was just standing there awkwardly, until I got closer to him he bloomed with sunshine.

 

"Ah, you made it! I kinda thought you'd not come."

 

"Why? You got where you wanted to be, I'm here for ya." We both both smiled and he took me in. There was three other guys in the small room.

 

"Right now, we're all good but we need a rapper. Say, does Choi rap?"  I shrugged, I had no idea. I called him up and asked him about it, which he kind of was. Which was surprising, that no one told me. "I'll talk to him later, but right now I can show what we just recorded."

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3wQF4RcrM

 He was kinda good, I didn't think he was a singer. Meanwhile I could hear him talking to the other guys that they said they didn't need another singer, but maybe a rapper. He smiled and started to freestyling, he was good at it as well. Again, no one told me anything.

 

After what felt like an hour, we left and he took me to a place nearby that sold icecream, he sat me down and went to the seller and bou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter