Chapter 5

Be Mine

Sooyoung's POV

She sleeping on my shoulder!! OMG! I think my heart gonna explode! >.<

 

I think my heart beating so loud. I hope she didn't listen it. I was smiling like a idiot. Then teacher was here. Aish! Why she need to come at this time. *whined*

 

"Uhh... Fany? Teacher here." I wake her up slowly. "Uhh?" She awake and rubs her eyes. Waaaah! Why she so cute?! "Teacher here." I said. Then, she wake Jessica.

 

Tiffany's POV

I can't believe she didn't say anything. Did she like me too? I hope so. After I wake Jessica up, I seat straight and face infront. I don't know why but I really feels comfortable when I'm with her.

 

Oh! I am so in love with her.

 

Author's POV

The collage just ended. They went out for a lunch.

 

#BEEP

 

Seohyun Maknae texted :

Unnie, I can't go with you. I need to go home early. Umma need my help. I will just take a cab. And please don't worry about me unnie ^^

ps : I love you <3

 

Sooyoung just chuckled while reading the text. She reply the text then slip it in her right jeans pocket. "Should we go now?" Sooyoung asked while Tiffany nodded.

 

"I'm sorry. I can't follow. I'm sleepy and I need my bed." Jessica said in a cold tone. "Aish you and your bed. You both really can be a great couple." Tiffany said while Sooyoung just chukled.

 

"You want me to send you home?" Sooyoung asked. "No need. I can take a cab. Just go and eat your lunch." She relied then left Sooyoung and Tiffany alone.

 

"Uhh.. Shall we?" Tiffany just nodded then smile. They both went to a fast food restaurant.

 

Wooyoung's POV

I went to a fast food restaurant. I saw Sooyoung and Tiffany. So, I went to them at seat with them. "Hey girls~" I greeted.

 

"Hey Wooyoung. Alone?" Sooyoung asked me. I just nodded. I was seating infront of them. You know what? They both really cute with each other. Hehehe.. And Tiffany looks so cute and innocent. No wonder Nickhun changed.

 

"Uhh... Sorry for disturbing you two. I should go now. Bye." I waved at them.

 

Sooyoung's POV

"Let's eat before it cold." I said she just nodded.

 

After we eat, we went to the park. The park which near with our collage. It just so beautiful here. The view really make me feels relax. We seat at the bench at watch the kids playing.

 

"Soo, do you like kids?" Suddenly she asked me about kids. "I really like kids. I love to talk with them, playing with them. They just so cute and small." I heard she chuckled. "How about you?" I continued.

 

She sigh. "I do like kids. But I don't know how to take care of them. Especially baby. Everytime I wanna hold them, they start to cry."

 

I don't know why but I feels bad for her. Suddenly, I feels something on my right shoulder. She keeps leaning on me! Does she like me too?

 

We sat like that for 30 minutes. Without talking but we just heard the kids playing around at the park. I was smiling when I watch kids playing around. It make me feels happy.

 

"Hey Fany?" I called her. "Yeah?" Okay Sooyoung. Just tell her already! " Uhh.. Actually I have something to tell you." She look at me. "What is it?"

 

"Uhh.. Yeah." I knee down infront of her. She looked shocked. I hold her hand and "I love you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"  She was eye smiling at me. "I do want to be your girlfriend." She replied. Then she hugged me. "I love you too." She said.

 

We pull out and we kiss.

 

Tiffany's POV

She send me home and we bid goodbye. Ahh! I can't believe that we already together! I went inside and my smiling still on my face.

 

"You look happy. Care to tell mommy?" Uhh.. "Mommy! You know what?" I said excitedly. "What? Mommy don't know." I'm really happy. "Mommy, Sooyoung confess to me and now we together." I was jumping like a 9 years old kid. "That's good. Mommy really happy with you."

 

I went to my bedroom and suddenly I saw Jessi. "I heard that you both together. Jinja!?" She said. I was smiling then I nodded. "Aww.. You both really cute together. You know that?" I just nodded. My eye smile still plaster on my face.

 

Oh, I am so happy.

 

Comment? Thank you ^^

I will make a drama ;) Please be prepared.

And I'm sure you guys will going to hate Nickhun after this.