Chapter 11

Be Mine

Jessica's POV

I just got back from England and I feels happy because I already meet my parents. I just miss them so much. When I arrived at Incheon Airport, I went straight to Mr Hwang's house. I wonder what Tiffany are doing right now.

 

I just feels sad for her. Since Sooyoung accident, she feels so lonely right now. I arrived the mansion and Mrs Hwang greet me. "Hi Jessica. Why you didn't tell us you come home today? We can take you." I just chuckled. "Aunt, do not worry about me. I'm not kid anymore~" I whined. "Okay2. Hey Sica, aunt need your help." Her voice serious. I just nodded.

 

"Can you ask Fany what is going on? She was crying when she home just now." Crying? I nodded then I went upstairs to her room. *knock knock* "Fany?" I open the door. She was hugging her knees while cying. I went to her and hug her. "Shuush! I'm here now. I already back." She hug me back. But this hug are to tight. I'm sure there is something wrong.

 

A few minutes later, I let her sleep. Is this about Sooyoung? Or something else? I sigh. I really feels sorry for her now.

 

At night, she didn't come down to eat dinner. "Jessi, how is she?" I sigh before I could answer. "Aunt, I still didn't ask her. I will ask her later. She still sleeping. I guess." I murtered.

 

After I ate, I went to her bedroom. She just woke up and her eyes are puffy. Maybe because she was crying. I went to her and hug her. "Mind to tell me what is going on?" She tightened the hug before she could answer.

 

"Jess, I'm scared."

 

"Scared? Why?"

 

"You see, Nick....."

 

"Nickhun huh? What's up with him?"

 

"He said he will do anything to get me. What... What if..."

 

"Shuush! Don't say something. Fight him. Don't let he harm you."

 

"But.... He look scary when he said he will do anything."

 

"Did Sooyoung know?"

 

"No.."

 

I just sigh. "Just, go to sleep. Don't think about it anymore."

 

Author's POV

"Fany, I love you so much."

 

"Youngie, I love you too."

 

The tall girl walking out from the grocery shops while listening to her MP3 player. She saw a light from a car. And suddenly, she didn't see anything.

 

"AAAHH!" Seohyun was shocked to hear Sooyoung's voice. She immidiately rose up from the bed and went to Sooyoung's room. "Unnie, what's wrong?" She asked worried. "Ahh.. I was dreaming that I accident. That's all." Seohyun let out a relief sigh. "Just, go back to sleep, okay unnie." Sooyoung just nodded.

 

Seohyun's POV

Poor unnie. Wait, unnie did said she dream she was accident. Could it be, she remember a bit? I'm not sure yet about that. Aish! I'm still want to know who hit unnie. I really want to kill him or she.

 

I hope Tiffany unnie is fine.

 


Here chappy 11 :3

Comment? Subs? Thank you ^^