Chapter 10

Be Mine

Tiffany's POV

Sooyoung was hug me. We didn't care at all about our surrounding. "Youngie?" She pull out the hug. "L-let just keep walking."

 

She left. I was smiling like idiot when she hug me like that. I just follow behind her. Then, she stop and face me. "N-next time, be careful while walking." She continue walking. She care me even thou she doesn't remember me. I thought.

 

Like I said, I want to go to the mall. So, we went to the mall.

 

"What you want to buy?" She asked me. "Well, why don't we just take a walk around." She just nodded. We just walk around the mall. I feels awkward because we didn't hold hand. Suddenly, she hold my hand. "I hope you don't mind." I shook my head.

 

Sooyoung's POV

I hold her hand. "I hope you don't mind." I said. She just shook her head. I just feels want to hold her hand. Her hand, I feels like I always hold her hand. But I don't remember.

 

We just walk around the mall. Until I feels like I want to do some business. "Urrmm.. Fany, I need to go to the toilet. Wait here okay?" She just nodded.

Nickhun's POV

I was walking at the mall. Until I saw angel. Oh, it's my angel. Hehe...

 

"Hey Tiffany. What's up?"

 

"What do you want Nickhun?"

 

"Woah. Please don't be so cold to me. Alone?"

 

"No I'm not. I'm with Sooyoung." Sheesh! Always with her.

 

"I see. Am I disturbing?"

 

"Yes you are."

 

"Am I?" I went near her and our faces just a inch.

 

"J-just p-please go!" She push me.

 

"Oh, do not worry. One day, that body of yours will going to be mine." I smirked than I left.

 

Just wait and see.

 

Tiffany's POV

After Nickhun gone, I was crying. I'm crying because I'm scared what will happen between me and Youngie. I was crying until I didn't realize she was here.

 

"Fany? Why are you crying?" She hug me. I miss her warm so much. "It's okay. I'm here now. Please don't cry. Smile for me please?" Even thou she lost her memories, but she know how to make me stop crying.

 

I show her my eye smile.

 

"Perfect. Please don't cry, okay?" I just nodded.

 

She send me home. "Thanks Youngie." I said.

 

"Ahh.. It's okay. Need help, just call me." I nodded. We bid goodbye then she left.

 

I'm crying again when she already left. Suddenly I feels scared when she not here with me.

 

And I scared of Nickhun.

 

A short update. Sorry for not updated readers. I'm having a lack idea. That's why I didn't update ^^

Please don't mad at me T___T