Chapter 3

Be Mine

I have idea for the ending. But, I don't have a idea in the middle of the story. *sigh*

But, I will try to update ^^ Thanks to @littlesooyoungie who always comment :')

Here's the update ^^

 

Author's POV

Sooyoung, Tiffany, Seohyun and Jessica already become friends for a week.

 

Today is Saturday, four of them hang out together at the mall. Jessica and Seohyun walking together and always talking about each other.

 

Even Seohyun is such a quiet girl, but she really friendly and talkative.

 

Sooyoung's POV

Today is Saturday and we all hang out together at the mall. It's already a week we been friends. Should I make a move? Meh! Too early.

 

"IS. THAT. A. PINK. TOTORO!?" She jump happily and drag me to that store. I just chukled at her. She like a kid who really want a plushie toys.

 

"I want it so bad." She said while pouting. Aish! She just so cute. "Then, go buy it." I said. She smiling with her eyes. She ran to to the cashier and paid. She was hugging that plushie toy really tight.

 

We went outside and meet with Jessica and Seohyun.

 

"Aish Fany! You still buy those plushie?" Jessica said. Tiffany just give her merong. I chuckled. "Unnie, can I have Keroro?"

 

"Eh, I thought you already bought it yesterday?" My cousin really love Keroro so much. "That's not Keroro. That's Tamama." She whined.

 

Hahaha. My cousin really cute when she whine. "Okay okay. Let's get you a Keroro."

 

Tiffany's POV

"Okay okay. Let's get you a Keroro." I just chuckled while Jessica was blur. They went inside that shop and searching for Keroro plushie.

 

I didn't know that Seohyun really love Keroro so much. Suddenly Jessica laugh.

 

"Aish Jessi! You and your late reaction." She always like that. Late reaction. Hahaha.

 

"Can we go to eat? I'm hungry." This time Sooyoung's turn to whined. I just chuckled. "Okay unnie. Let's go now. My Shikshin unnie are hungry. Oh, by hungry I mean starving." Seohyun said while smiling innocently. I just nodded.

 

We arrived at food court. Oh, I need to pee. "Hey guys, I need to go to toilet. Just order me something." I said while they just nodded.

 

I was running because I can't take it. I went inside and doing a business :P

 

After I done, I went to the sink and wash my hands. I walked out from the female toilet and someone tapped my shoulder. I just turn around.

 

Nickhun's POV

I saw Tiffany just went out from female toilet. I chased her then I tapped her shoulder. She turn around.

 

"Hey." I greeted. "Hey. Uhh.. Do I know you?" She asked.

 

"Of course you know me. I'm Nickhun, your classmate." I shaked her hand. "Oh, yeah. Hi Nickhun. Where's your friend?" She asked.

 

I don't know why but, when I touch her hand it feels so soft and innocent. Maybe she was the one who innocent. And now I feels guilty to make her as my victim.

 

"You mean Wooyoung?" She just nodded. "Ahh.. He's in the toilet." I said. "Oh, okay. I need to go now. Bye."

 

Then she gone. I feels like she not like other girl who really to make out with a random guy. Maybe I'm falling in love with her. I thought.

 

I think I want to stop for being a player. I need her in my life more than anything.

 

Sooyoung's POV

Where is she? Is she always later. I just shrugged so I continued to eat.

 

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late." She said while took a seat beside Jessica. "What took you so long?" Jessica asked her. I just eating without stop. You know me. Hehehe.

 

The thing is, she sat infront of me! OMG!

 

Tiffany's POV

Wait, whaa? Why I seat infront of her?! I really can't concetrated. I think I'm sweating.

 

Just eat Miyoung! Aigoo!

 

Author's POV

After eating, they decided to go back home. Luckily, Sooyoung can drive and already have a license. She drop off Tiffany and Jessica at they house.

 

Actually, Jessica stay with Tiffany and her family. Jessica's family in England. While Sooyoung stay with Seohyun and her family. Sooyoung's parent got work at Japan and have to stay there.

 

"Thanks for hang out with us." Jessica said. "It's okay unnie. We also bored. Tha's why we want to come." Seohyun replied. They said goodbye and Sooyoung drove to go home.

 

Comment? Subscribe?

Thanks ^^