Chapter 7

Be Mine

Tiffany's POV

"Who are you?"

 

My heart hurt. She don't remember me? I thought. "Unnie, can we talk?" Seo told us and dragged us outside.

 

"Unnie, doctor told that Sooyoung unnie lost her memory. She only know who is she and who is her family. I'm sorry." She hugged me. I hug her back. I just crying in her arm. While Jessi rubs my back.

 

It's really hurt to see my girlfriend like this. She don't remember me.

 

"But unnie, please don't lose hope. Doctor said she still can make her memory come back. Doctor said she need someone who really close to her for her to remember. Can unnie do that?" Seohyun told me. She will?

 

"Seo, I will always stay by her side. And I will help her to remember." I said. I love her. She love me. I need to help her. I don't want to see her like this.

 

We went back inside to see her. She was eating while talking to Seohyun's parents. I just smiling infront of them even thou I feels hurt.

 

Jessi hold my hand to make sure I'm okay. I just smiling at her and nodded my head.

 

"Unnie, do you know who is she?" Seohyun try to asked Youngie. She just shook her head without look at me.

 

"Do you want to know?" She look at Seohyun then she look at me. She look back at Seohyun and nodded.

 

"She's your girlfriend." Seohyun said. Suddenly she stop eating. "Girlfriend? Since when?" I don't want to hear more so I excused myself. "I should go now. I have something to do. Let's go Jessi." I said while bow.

 

Sooyoung's POV

Girlfriend? Do I? "Unnie and her already together for a week." A week? Did Seo said it's true?

 

"Unnie, please make her happy. She love unnie. Unnie love her. Both of you always sweet with each other." I just look at her with curious face. "Unnie, trust me. Both of you love each other. If unnie want your memory back, unnie should be with her."

 

Maybe I should trust Seo.

 

A few weeks later, I'm back to college. Seo told me that my girlfriend and her friend will take care of me. My girlfriend? Dude, I don't what's her name. T___T

 

"Urmm.. Can I know your name?" I asked them. "I'm Jessica." A cold voice. I thought. "Tiffany." I just nodded. Ah.. Tiffany and Jessica. So, my girlfriend name is Tiffany? What a cute name.

 

We went to the class. Today class only mathematics. So, I can go home early. We took  a seat and Tiffany seat beside me. "You always seat beside me?" She just nodded.

 

I don't know why but I feels really comfortable when I'm with her.

 

The class ended and we took a walk to go back home. "Can we walk at the park?" Tiffany asked. "I don't want. You can go if you want to." Jessica said. I just nodded.

 

Me and Tiffany walking at the park. Looking at the kids playing around. I was happy when I see kids playing around. We sat at the bench. "Youngie?" She look at me.

 

"Do you remember this park? This is the place where you confess to me." I did? I think I really feels bad. I can't remember who is she. She looks sad. I didn't say anything. I just put her head on my right shoulder.

 

I heard sobbing. I look at her and she was crying. I left her chin up to make her look at me.

 

"Hey, please don't cry. I'm sorry that I can't remember about you. About us. If you are my girlfriend, can you please stay by my side and help me to remember about us?" I asked her. There, it might make her happy a little bit.

 

She nodded her head but still crying. I let her head lay on my shoulder. We stay like that for a 15 minutes. Then, we walk back home while holding a hand.

 

Her hand was soft and warm. She held my hand really tight like she don't let me go.

 

Maybe Seohyun was right. She really do love me. I need her to make my memory back. Our memory. Even thou we just together for a week, but it feels so long.

 

Tiffany, I'm sorry. Because I can't remember about us, you hurt like this.

 

We just holding hand while walking and never let it go.

 

Here's my second updated today ^^

Enjoy~

Comment? Thanks ^^