Chapter 2

Be Mine

Author's POV

Meanwhile, in store room.

 

A guy took his shirt to put on. While there's a girl was panting really hard.

 

"Your always baby. But, I'm sorry. We make it just once." A guy smirk. "And just call me Nickhun." With that, he went out from the store room left that girl while she still panting.

 

Nickhun's POV

That was the best thing I always do. Find a victim and make a with a girl. *smirk*

 

"Hey Nickhun!" Oh it just Wooyoung. My best friend. "Hey buddy, what's up?"

 

"What's up? We were late to go to Mathematic class!" He grab me and went to the class. Luckily teacher was not here yet.

 

So, we took a seat at behind. "Where have you been just now?" Wooyoung asked.

 

"Wooyoung, you know me so much. Of course I'm having a good morning breakfast. Keke." He just roll his eyes.

 

Okay, I need a new victim and....

 

"Jessi! Do not poke my cheeks!" Woah, there was a cute girl. Hmm... Maybe she can be my next victim.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Jessi! Do not poke my cheeks!" I said angrily. She keep poked it.

 

"I don't want. It just to fluffy. I want poke it again and again. Keke." Aish Jessi! You are so lucky that I'm your best friend.

 

I feels goosebumps. Maybe there someone who watching me from behind. I don't know why but I don't like it.

 

Sooyoung's POV

I was laughing inside because of her best friend. She keep poking her cheek. Her cheeks really fluffy.

 

I wanna poke it too T___T

 

Author's POV

Later, teacher came in and introduced herself. After the class, they having a break time. "Unnie, here!" Seohyun shouted and waving at the tall girl.

 

"Seo, know what?" The tall girl said in happily. "Let me guess. That angel unnie talking about is unnie's classmate. Right?"

 

Sooyoung just nodded. "But I still didn't talk to her." She said while pouted. "Don't worry unnie. Next class, try to talk to her."

 

On other table..

 

"Jessi, look that tall and charming girl over there." Tiffany pointed. "Is that a girl who bump into you?" Tiffany just nodded shyly.

 

Jessica's POV

Oh, looks like my bestie are fall in love. I smirk at her.

 

"You, like her don't you?" She try to mad but she end up with smiling.

 

"Look at you! You never been like this. Hahaha!" I was laughing at her habit.

 

After break, we need to seperate since I didn't take Chemistry. But Fany take it. And looks like her crush also take Chemistry. Hehehe.

 

"Hey Fany, your crush still your classmate. Try to seduce her." I said while merong. She just roll her eyes and went indside. Haha. I love to disturb her.

 

Tiffany's POV

Oh, I'm alone. No Jessi ;___; Well, at least my crush was here.

 

Teacher came and say that we need to be pairing in this class. Oh! I'm doom! Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder.

 

"Hey, mind to be your partner?" I was dying inside. Did she want to be my partner?

 

"Su-sure can." I look away and hide my blush.

 

Sooyoung's POV

Teacher said we need to be pairing in this class. This my time to talk to her.

 

So I went to her and tapped her shoulder.

 

"Hey, mind to be your partner?" She looks a little shocked. I just chuckled.

 

"Su-sure can." She said and look away. I think she shy.

 

I just seat beside her and she still look away. Seems like she still shy. Oh, at least I talk to her. Aish! Why she so cute.

 

Nickhun's POV

Okay, who is that tall girl? And why did my victim blushing? Did she like her?

 

Dude, why do you care? You just want to make with her and then left her already.

 

Did I feels jealous?

 

"Dude, you spacing out." Wooyoung knock my head.

 

"Aish! I just thinking. And please don't knock my head!" I said.

 

I still don't know why I feels jealous. Did I start to like her?

 

Author's POV

School is over. Sooyoung company Tiffany walk to the exit door at where did Jessica wait for her.

 

"Uhh.. Thanks." Tiffany said while Sooyoung just nodded.

 

Tiffany's POV

After we said goodbye, me and Jessi walk to go home.

 

"What was that?" Jessi asked while smirked. "It just nothing. We talked just now and now we became friends."

 

Jessi still smirked. I don't like that. So I just walk without talking anything.

 

Sooyoung's POV

Finally! We became friends! Okay, that was the first step. After she gone, I'm waiting for Seohyun.

 

"Unnie, sorry I'm late. And unnie looks so happy." She said. "Yes I am! Finally we became friends." I was smiling just thinking of her.

 

Comment? Thank you ^^