Chapter 9

Be Mine

Tiffany's POV

Last night, we slept together in one bed. Even thou she lost her memory, but she still take care of me. Maybe she don't want me to feels sad.

 

Yesterday, we sang. I never know that her voice that cute. *chuckled*

 

"Today my parents will be back. Jessi will comeback tomorrow. What are you going to do?" I asked her. I look at her and she was thinking.

 

"Mind if we eat outside?" I just nodded.

 

Seohyun's POV

"Umma, did police find something?" I asked umma. "Seo, they can't find anything. They said it might be hit and run. And no one saw who is the person in that car." Umma was right. I don't think police can find who it was.

 

If I know who hit unnie, I will never forgive that person! Poor Tiffany unnie. I hope they fine.

 

Sooyoung's POV

We went to McDonald to eat our lunch. After we ordered, we take a seat beside the window. Then, someone come here.

 

"Hey Tiffany." That guy said. Who is he?

 

"Err.. Hi, Nickhun. What are you doing here?"

 

"I stop by. Then I saw you. So, I came here for awhile. Oh, hey Sooyoung." Huh? This guy know me?

 

"Err.. Do I know you?"

 

"It's me, Nickhun. Your classmate. Oh, I forgot you lost memory. *smirk*"

 

"Nickhun, we want to eat. Just, please go away."

 

"Oh! I'm sorry. Am I disturbing? I should go now."

 

Then he go away. Everytime I look at him, my head feels dizzy. We continue to eat.

 

After we eat, we walk to the mall. "What are you going to buy?" I asked. "I wanna buy something for my parents. Since they coming today."

 

We cross the street. Before we reach, I heard car coming. I saw that car going to hit Tiffany. And it was lost control. Tiffany just stunned. She don't know what to do.

 

I run to her and I pull her in my arms. Everyone who walk at there was stop and look what happened. I just ignore them and hugged Tiffany tightly.

 

Tiffany's POV

Before that car hit me, I already close my eyes to feels the hit. But I feels nothing. I feels someone hugged me tightly. I open my eyes and Sooyoung hugged me.

 

Comment? Thanks ^^

Sorry, this chapter I was lacked idea T___T

Anyway, enjoy~ ^^