Final

Be Mine

As I said, this chapter will be final.

So, I will update it now :)

This final chapter full of SooFany ^^

Enjoy~

 


Author's POV

On weekend, Sooyung and Tiffany are having a date. They both went to the mall from 10AM. "Where you want to go first?" Tiffany asked while linking her arm with Sooyoung's.

 

"Why don't we eat first."

 

"Aish Youngie, always a shikshin." Tiffany chuckled while Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Arasso~ We will go eat first. And then movie."

 

"Yaay!" Tiffany chuckled.

 

They arrived at the restaurant and took a seat beside the window. The waiter went to them and take a order.

 

"Youngie~"

 

"Yesh?"

 

"Nothing, I just missed you~" Tiffany said while holding Sooyoung's hand.

 

"Missed me? We always together."

 

"I know. But, that time you didn't remember about us." Tiffany said while pouted.

 

"Aww.. Ma baby sulking~ Please don't pouted. You make me go crazy~" Sooyoung said while pinching Tiffany's cheeks.

 

Food arrived and they both start to feed each other. Other people who saw them start to whispering. "Aww. They both cute." "I wish my boyfriend like her." "Aren't they both really cute with each other?"

 

The couple just ignored them and just focused with each other. When they finished, the couple went to watch the movie.

 

"What you want to watch Fany?"

 

"Hmm.. 'Wreck-It Ralph'?"

 

"Is that a cartoon? Why cartoon?" Sooyoung whined.

 

"Just kidding Youngie. Let's watch 'Twilight Breaking Down Part 2' arasseo?" Sooyoung just nodded.

 

The couple went inside the cinema and went took a seat. They both keep cuddling with each other and didn't bother the people who look at them.

 

After the movie, the couple start to wonder around the mall to look if they need something to buy.

 

"Youngie, look!" While pointing at the shop.

 

"What?"

 

"It's a new and the big Totoro! I wanna it." Sooyoung just chuckled.

 

"Arasso, let's go and buy it."

 

A few minutes later, Tiffany was hugging the big plushie Totoro.

 

"Thank you Youngie~" Sooyoung chuckled.

 

"For you, anything I will buy."

 

After an hour they walk around the mall, they decided to walk at the park.

 

"Ahh.. I love to walk at the park with you~" Tiffany said while hugging her Totoro.

 

"Well, of course. I'm the only one who special for you." Sooyoung said while put her hand on Tiffany's shoulder. While Tiffany put her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"Youngie~"

 

"Yesh?"

 

"Can I ask?"

 

"Ask what?"

 

"What are you think about me?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'm just asking~" Tiffany whined.

 

"Well, in my opininon. You look cute, innocent and pretty. Your eye smile make you look more cuter." Tiffany was blushing what did Sooyoung said.

 

"You sweet talker~"

 

"I am sweet~" Sooyoung grinned.

 

"You know, you such a charming, sweet and romantic person. And I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

 

"And I'm also lucky to have you Fany-ah~" They both chuckled and then stares into they eyes. They both kissing on the shady tree.

 

"I love you Youngie~"

 

"I love you too~"

 


The end :D

Thank you for reading ^^

So, what do you think about this fanfic?

And I hope you guys read and comment to my other fanfic :)

'Love Is All I Need' also a SooFany fanfic :D

SooFany vs SooNa ^^

Bye~