Chapter 13

Be Mine

Sooyoung's POV

I wonder where is Seo? I went to the kitchen and I only saw Seo's umma.

 

"Aunt, where's Seo?"

 

"Ahh.. You awake? Yeah, she went out for awhile."

 

"Out? With who?"

 

"Tiffany."

 

Tiffany? She went out with Tiffany? Something wrong?

 

Tiffany's POV

Me and Seo went to the police station and give the video camera to the police. Police said they will arrest Nickhun. I feels so relief.

 

"Unnie no need to worry anymore after this." I just nodded then smiled. What Seo said was right. I don't need to feels worry about him.

 

The next day, we went to the class. I was shocked what did I saw. There are so many police cars. And I saw Nickhun in one of the police car.

 

"Miss?" One of the policeman called me.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Thank you for the evidence. Here's the video camera. And thanks for helping us. We really appreciate it."

 

"Your welcome officer."

 

I feels so relief. I went to the class and meet with Wooyoung. "Here's the video camera. Thanks Wooyoung, you helped me a lot."

 

"Don't worry about that. By the way, Nick deserve that." I just nodded. "Now go and meet your romeo." He winked. Aish! But I feels so happy because Nickhun already arrested.

 

I went to Youngie and seat beside her.

 

"Oh hey Fany. What's up with police cars just now?"

 

"Oh, that. You know, they just doing they jobs." I show her eye smiled. She was quiet suddenly.

 

Next thing I know is her lips on mine. Luckily, we seat behind and teacher still didn't come yet.

 

'She just kiss me!' I shouted in my mind. I kiss her back with full of passionate.

 

Sooyoung's POV

When she show her eye smiled, I keep stares at her. I feels like I want to kiss her. So I did. I kiss her. And she kiss me back with a full of passionate.

 

"Youngie~"

 

"Yesh ma baby?"

 

"Aish you sweet talker. I love you~"

 

"I love you too~"

 

Suddenly, I remember all the things about us. We pull out the kiss.

 

"Youngie?"

 

"Yesh ma baby?"

 

Tiffany's POV

"Youn... W-What did you said?"

 

"Ma baby?" She said ma baby? Is she already...

 

"Fany-ah?" I cupped her cheeks and my eyes starts to tears.

 

"You back." I sniffed. She take my hands and hold it.

 

"I'm sorry for lost memories about us Fany. I just remembered it when we kissed just now." I just cry and hug her tightly.

 

"I miss you~" I said. She hugged me back.

 

"Yeah, I miss you too." We both hugged until teacher came. I feels happy because she's back. My Sooyoungie is back!

 


Yeah! Finally Sooyoung is back! :D

Chapter 14 is final chapter ^^

But I'm not sure when can I update.

So uh, comment? Thanks ^^