Chapter 12

Be Mine

Sooyoung's POV

I  feels tired. I need to sleep. I went to my room and jump on my bed.

 

"Hey Fany?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Uhh.. Actually I have something to tell you."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I love you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

 

"I do want to be your girlfriend. I love you too~"

 

I was woke up and what was I dreaming just now? I check a time and it's already 6pm. I should take a bath before dinner.

 

I never remember that I confess to her. Is that dream was real?

 

After I took a bath, I went down to eat dinner with them. When I saw food on the table, I imidiately took a seat and start to dig in. Well, you know me. I'm a shikshin. Hehee....

 

Tiffany's POV

"Jessi, I need to go the shop. Want to come?" I asked Jessica. "Uhh.. Oh, sorry. I want to sleep~" She whined. Haha. Her and her bed always together. I can say that they both are married. I need to buy food for my own self. I just feels I want to  eat outside. That's all.

 

I arrived at the restaurant. I took a seat beside window and take a order. Suddenly Wooyoung came and took a seat infront of me.

 

"Hey Wooyoung. What's up?"

 

"I came here just want to talk with you."

 

"What is it?"

 

"About the car accident. Actually......"

 

"What? Tell me."

 

"Nickhun did it." He murmured. I knew it! God I should know this from the start!

 

"How do you know?"

 

"He told me. Look, I did record it in my video player. I was hiding this thing behind the book on the table. So he didn't saw it."

 

"Wooyoung, how should I say thank you. You help me a lot."

 

"No need to say anything. Here, take this and I want you to show the police."

 

"You... Didn't care what happen to him?"

 

"Nope, why would I? Even thou I'm his best friend, but that doesn't mean I can't help other people. After all, he deserve this."

 

"Thank you so much Wooyoung! I really appriciate it. Thank you very very much."

 

"Welcome. I should go now. So yeah, catch up with you later."

 

Oh my God! Wooyoung just save my life! I should know it from the moment I met him. I should bring this to the police station.

 

After I ate, I text Seohyun about the video Wooyoung just gave me. I need Seohyun to company me.

 

Seohyun's POV

I got a text from Tiffany unnie.

 

Tiffany Unnie messaged :

Seohyun~ Can you meet me at the park? I need to show you something. Ppali!

 

Show me something? I wonder what is it. "Umma, I went out to meet Tiffany unnie." "Arasseo!" So I went out to meet Tiffany unnie at the park.

 

"Unnie, what is it?"

 

"Seo, Wooyoung just save my life from Nickhun!"

 

"Wooyoung? What did he do?"

 

"He gave us evidence that Nickhun are doing who drive that car and hit Sooyoung."

 

"Really?" She just nodded. She press the button play.

 

In the video

"Hey buddy. Where did you went?"

 

"Hey Woo, why you want to know?"

 

"Well, I'm your buddy. Of course I should know."

 

"I just finished my plan A."

 

"Plan? What was your plan A?"

 

"Plan A is hit Sooyoung with the car. Now I guess she coma. I just hope she dead."

 

"So, what is plan B?"

 

"To make sure Tiffany was mine."

 

"Dude, I thought you were player."

 

"Yes, I am. But that was before."

 

Then the video stop. "Unnie, let's give this to the police." She just nodded.

 


Here chappy 12 :D

The ending is near.. Kekeke..

Comment? Thank you ^^